剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, yes, sir. I was.
他当时痛苦吗
So, did he suffer?
对不起
I-I'm sorry, sir.
他在事发现场就已经身亡了
He -- he was D.O.A. at the site.
我们尽力了
We -- we did everything we could.
你要不要和他妻子洛伊斯聊几句
Would you like to talk to his wife -- Lois?
她还没走呢
'Cause she's still here.
不
No.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我说不 我不想和她说话
I said no! I don't want to talk to her, okay?
她的丈夫刚刚去世
She just lost her husband.
对不起 可我
So, I'm sorry, but I j--
能让我自己静静吗
Can you just give me a minute?
当然
Of course.
我进去是想告诉你
The reason I came in --
阿里进了器♥官♥移♥植♥等待名单
Ali's been moved up the transplant list.
他的签证现在就在喀布尔的大使♥馆♥
The embassy in Kabul has his visa,
我要跟他开视频告诉他
so I'm gonna skype him later and let him know.
-好棒啊 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
看来我要提前动身了
So, it looks like I'm gonna go sooner than expected,
差不多一周后吧
maybe about a week.
陶福 如果你想的话我可以陪你去的
Topher, I will go with you if you want.
你直说就好
Just say the word.
我知道 我知道你会的
I know. I know you would.
但乔丹会杀了咱俩的
Jordan would kill both of us.
她早就因为我要去这事骂了我一顿了
She's already yelling at me for going.
阿里救了你的命
Ali saved your life.
这是你报答他的唯一途径
There's only one way you can pay him back.
是啊
I know.
可老婆和怀孕的女朋友
Well, wives and pregnant girlfriends
理解不了啊
don't always understand that.
-是啊 -我去接阿里
- No. - I'll go get Ali.
很快就会回来的
Be back before you know it.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - All right.
这是啥 肿瘤吗
Wait. What is it, a tumor?
不是 幸好
No. Fortunately.
有个傻孩子搞了个比赛
Some knucklehead teen had a contest
看他能吃下去多少葵花籽
to see how many sunflower seeds he could eat.
十天后 嗨不起来了
So, 10 days later, ix-nay on the poo-pay.
肠子停止蠕动 爸妈就把他送来医院了
No bowel movement, so his parents brought him in.
-不错哟 -拜托
- Not bad. - Please.
我刚从一个患者耳朵里弄出一只蟑螂
I just pulled a cockroach out of a patient's ear.
-谁在乎 这没什么 -然后他吃了它
- Who cares? That's nothing. - Oh, then he ate it.
-现在听起来很了不起 -好
- Now, that's something. - Yes.
好 来看看 给克丽丝塔打6分
Okay, uh, let's see -- 6 points for Krista...
给德鲁打5.5分
5 1/2 for Drew.
我的好朋友拉戈萨依然以6.5分领先
My good friend Ragosa is still in the lead with 6 1/2
因为那松鼠项链的病人 朋友们
with the squirrel necklace, my friends.
我应该得更多分
I should get more points.
-我也是 -我是裁判
- Me too. - I have ruled.
继续接诊其他患者
Move on to your next patients.
好 他的血压下降了
All right, his pressure dropped,
他状态很糟糕 还尿床了
he became altered and completely soaked himself.
受到感染了
He's septic.
三百毫升盐水一克头孢曲松快速静滴
Hang a gram of ceftriaxone and bolus 300cc of saline.
白细胞计数19000
His white count is 19,000.
他的胸片和尿样检验情况如何
What did his chest and urinalysis say?
胸片显示没问题 但还没做尿检
His chest x-ray is clear, but we didn't do a urine.
-他不尿尿 -不愿还是不能
- He wouldn't pee. - Wouldn't or couldn't?
他说他没有尿 我给他喝水帮助排尿了
He said he didn't have to. I-I gave him fluids to help.
听好 沃尔特 我觉得你需要动手术
Look, Walt, uh... I think you may need surgery.
手术
Surgery?
我不能做手术 我得工作
I can't have surgery. I have to work.
我想明天就回去上班
I want to go back to work tomorrow.
这是不可能的
Well, that's not gonna happen
因为你得拄拐杖
'cause you're gonna be on crutches.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我不能请那么长时间的假
You know, I can't be off that long.
我会丢了工作的 我的工作决定了一切
I'll lose my job. Everything hinges on that job.
你可以得到工伤补偿
Well, look, you got workmen's comp
或者什么其他的东西帮你渡过难关 对吧
or something to help you get by, right?
我说的不是渡过难关
I'm not talking about getting by.
我在给儿子上大学攒钱
I'm saving up so I can send my boy some money for college.
他一个月之后就高中毕业了
He's graduating high school in a month,
我得向他证明 我变了
and I need to show him that I've changed.
-沃尔特 -不 医生
- Walt -- - No, doc!
不能这样 我不做手术
This is not gonna happen. I'm not having surgery.
我跛着走就行了
I'm just gonna limp along.
我们先做检查 然后我们
Let's just run the test, and then we can --
不
No. Ow!
-我来帮你 -该死 腿不听使唤了
- Let me help you. - Damn! Aah! It just gave out on me.
我跟你说过 你的脚踝和腿几乎脱节了
Yeah, I told you, your ankle's barely hanging onto your leg.
我说的不是那条腿
I'm not talking about that leg.
我说的是另一条 没受伤的那条
I'm talking about the other one, my good one!
它不听使唤了
It just gave out on me.
-你说没受伤的腿 -对
- Said your good one? - Yeah.
-这样能感觉到吗 -不能
- Do you feel this? - No.
好 那这样呢
Okay. What -- what about this?
不 感觉不到
No, nothing.
我什么也感觉不到 我站不起来了
I can't feel anything. I can't stand up on it.
现在我到底怎么了
Now, what the hell is going on?
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
过来 我帮你 我帮你
Come here. I got you. I got you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
求你别告诉我妈妈我尿床了
Please don't tell my mom I wet myself.
-对不起 -没事的
- I-I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
伊森 没人会冲你发火 没事的
Ethan, no one's gonna be mad at you, all right? It's okay.
但我妈妈会很苦恼
But my mom will get upset,
她处理不好情绪
and she doesn't handle that well.
只是好奇
Just curious --
你妈妈苦恼的时候会干什么
What does your mom do when she gets upset?
她就...我不想说
She just -- I don't want to talk about it.
我累了 我不舒服
I-I'm tired and I don't feel well.
这听起来可不妙
This doesn't sound good.
对 确实不妙
No. It doesn't.
我得跟他妈妈谈谈
Look, I need to talk to the mother.
我现在有一种不好的预感
I'm getting a picture here I don't like.
腿部无力呢
What about the leg weakness?
你第一次注意到这样是什么时候
When was the first time you noticed that?
是新出现的 还是和手无力一样
Is it new, or is it the same as the hand weakness?
伙计 你要是不告诉我 我可帮不了你
Hey, man, I can't help you if you don't tell me.
今晚这是第一次
Tonight was the first time.
好 所以刚才是第一次
Okay. So, just now?
不
No.
如果我告诉你点事
If I told you something,
咱俩还是有医患保密协定的吧
we still have doctor-patient confidentiality, right?
对 当然了 百分之百
Yeah, of course, 100%.
卡洛斯和我
Carlos and I
一直喜欢闹着玩
were always playing around, you know?
-好 -我们是朋友
- Sure. - We were friends.
当他开车经过时
And I stepped in front of him just as a joke
我开玩笑地走到他前面
as he was driving by.
我只是闹着玩
And I was just kidding around.
然后...
And...
我努力想走开 但是我做不到
I tried to move, and I couldn't.
我的腿就像陷在水泥里
And my legs were stuck in cement.
我摔倒了 他为了避开我就急转弯
It was like I fell down and he swerved to avoid me...
然后他一头撞进脚手架
And he ran into the scaffolding.
是我杀了他
I killed him!
我一直觉得 导致我至交好友丧命的
I can't help but believe that I'm the only one
唯一罪魁祸首其实就是我
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表