剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Just messin' with you.
崔西娅 几分钟就好 亲爱的
Oh, Tricia. Just a few more minutes, darling.
坚持一下 好吗
Hang in there, okay?
这可不太好
That's not good.
我刚听说崔西娅来做扫描了
I just got word Tricia needed a scan.
怎么了
What's going on?
真见鬼
Son of a bitch.
肿瘤
A tumor?
是在你肺尖的II期上叶顶部肺癌
It's a stage 2 Pancoast tumor at the top of your lung.
那就是脖子疼的原因
That's what's been causing your neck pain,
-不是肌肉拉伤 -不可能 我从不抽烟
- not a pulled muscle. - No way. I don't smoke.
我发誓我从没抽过烟
I swear, I've never smoked.
看到别人抽烟我会走开
If someone's smoking, I walk away.
我看到你在阿富汗的一次任务
I saw one of your duties in Afghanistan
是在灰坑[轰炸残留物]里工作
was working in the trash pits.
你每天都暴露在那些化学物质中
You were exposed to all sorts of chemicals
-好几个小时 -他们说不会有危险的
- for hours every day. - They said it was safe.
-抱歉 -我该怎么办
- I'm sorry. - What do I do?
我们把它取出来
We get it out of there.
别说好话糊弄我 TC
Don't B.S. me, T.C.
你知道我是个直率的人
You know I'm a straight shooter.
我也是
So am I.
我们会照顾你的 好吗
We're gonna take care of you, okay?
我保证
Promise.
就因为你批准了一次院外膜肺
I shouldn't have to take 15 phone calls
就害的我在大半夜
in the middle of the night
不得不接十五个电♥话♥
because you approve an E.C.M.O. in the field!
等等 我必须得那么做
Wait. It needed to be done.
我不知道该说什么
I don't even know what to say.
你知道那要花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much that costs?
知道
Yes.
但你还是批准了
And yet you did it anyway!
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你为什么要这么做
Why the hell would you do that?
我等着你回答呢
I'm waiting.
我这么做是因为...
I did it because, um...
我想...
I wanted to do...
在辞职之前
one decent thing on this job
做件好事
before I quit.
-你要辞职 -对
- You're quitting? - Yeah.
我不干了
I quit.
我不想要这份工作了
I don't want to do this job anymore.
为了切除肿瘤
I had a piece of my brain removed
我的大脑被切掉一块
to get to my tumor.
大部分人经历这种事之后连字母表都背不全
Most people can barely recite the alphabet after that,
但我却恢复到完全正常 我拒绝在一个
but I have all of my faculties, and I refuse to push paper
所有人都讨厌我的地方工作
at a place where everybody hates me!
天啊 这种感觉真好
God, this feels so good.
你都不知道终于做了自己想做的事
You have no idea how good it feels
这种感觉有多棒
to finally do what you want to do.
是的
So, yes.
我要辞职
Yes. I quit.
我简直太高兴了
And I could not be happier.
明早之前把你办公桌腾干净
Have your desk cleaned out by morning.
已经开始收拾了
I already started.
你在啊
Hey, you.
护士告诉我你在这里
The nurses said that I would find you here.
我爸爸一直讨厌这些东西
My dad always hated this stuff.
但他从来不说
But he never said anything.
他让我做我自己
He just let me be me.
我有个好消息
Well, I have some good news.
我刚刚问过手术室
I just spoke with the O.R.,
现在你父亲的情况还比较稳定
And so far your dad's holding up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给在达拉斯的姑妈打了电♥话♥ 她马上来
I called my aunt from Dallas. She's coming down.
很好 真好
Good. That's good.
艾丽西娅 我想为我之前说的话
Alicia, I want to apologize to you
跟你道歉
for what I said earlier.
关于坚强振作的那些
About being strong.
我 我都不知道为什么那么对你说
Oh, I -- no, I don't even know why I said that to you,
因为大人对我这么说时我也很烦
because I always hated it when adults said that to me.
不 我从未理解为什么我得坚强
No, I never understood why I had to be strong,
为什么不可以哭
why I couldn't cry,
为什么不能有情绪
why I couldn't have feelings.
有情绪是好事 艾丽西娅
Feelings are good, Alicia.
不要让任何人左右你的情绪
Don't ever let anyone tell you how to feel.
我不知道我有什么情绪
I don't know how I feel.
我觉得麻木
I'm just numb.
你愿意我
Well, uh, do you mind if I...
在你姑妈到之前陪着你吗
stay with you until your aunt gets here?
也许我们可以一起麻木一会儿
You know, maybe we could be numb together.
或者哭一会儿 怎么都好
Or cry. I'm... I'm cool with whatever.
会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
好吧
Okay.
因为工作积压 她还要几个月
So she can't get into the V.A. for months
才能预约到退役军人管理局
because of the backlog.
那时她的癌症恐怕要到晚期了
At which time her cancer will be stage 3 or 4,
她肯定活不下来了
too late for her survive.
所以五角大楼花二十万买♥♥没用的飞机
Pentagon buys $200 million planes that nobody wants,
-却不给士兵请医生 -就是
- but a soldier can't get a doctor. - Yeah, I hear that.
而且她也没有医保和积蓄
And she has no insurance and no savings,
所以她也付不起看病的钱
so she can't get a surgeon to do it.
为什么不能让她像其他人一样在这儿就医
Why don't we just check her in here like everybody else?
给她办正规的入院手续 在这儿做手术
I mean, get her tests done on-book and just do it here.
我们有很棒的胸外医生啊
We have a great thoracic surgeon on staff.
急诊室是有义务救助每一位上门的患者
Yeah, and we have to treat everybody who comes through those doors.
外科医生不是 他们只处理急诊
Surgeons don't. They just treat emergencies.
-这就是急诊啊 -医学上并不算
- This is an emergency. - Not technically.
它倒是会发展成严重的紧急情况
I mean, it -- it will become one.
至少做到保罗说的那样
Okay, let's at least do what Paul says.
收她住院 开始想办法
Let's check her in. Get it -- get it started.
先把患者的情况告诉外科医生
Let's present the case to the surgeon.
谁知道呢 或许他会做的
Who knows? Maybe he'll do it.
你这是打算逃跑了吗
Are you planning your escape?
陶福觉得我现在
Yeah, Topher thought it was better
不该在医院乱转
if I wasn't hanging out inside the hospital.
因为停职什么的
Suspension and all.
对啊 还有这事呢
Ah, yeah. That little thing.
今天的病例都挺奇特啊
It's a weird shift, huh?
膜肺的还有摩托事故的
You know, E.C.M.O. and the motorcycle accident.
所以我才不让你坐我的车
That is why I never let you on my bike.
见证这个故事真的很好
Well, it was a pretty amazing thing to witness, you know?
我是说 他脑袋里穿过了一根钢筋
I mean, this guy has a piece of rebar through his brain,
但他想的却只是他的妻子
and the only thing he can think about is his wife.
我想如果找到了真爱
Well, guess if you find the right woman,
人们是愿意为对方付出一切的
you'll do anything for her.
陶福在叫我回去了 是崔西娅的事
Topher wants me back inside. It's about Tricia.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
我很遗憾 T 真是太伤感了
I'm sorry, Tee, that's... that's really sad.
我从来 没告诉过你她对我多好
You know, I never... told you how great she was for me.
不想让我的治疗成为你的负担
I didn't wanna burden you with my therapy.
你不是负担
You're not a burden.
只是 我得独自面对
Yeah, just -- I need to get there myself, you know?
但是 她真的让我看清了事实
But, uh, she's a real ball buster for me.
她是第一个点醒我的人
She was the first one to call me out.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-是啊 -怎么做的
- Yeah. - How?
她会说
Well, she was like,
你弟弟是自己害死了自己
"Your brother got himself killed,"
她说萨德的死是他自己的错 不是我的
and that Thad dying was his fault, not mine,
他不该先派医生进去
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表