剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, yes, mr. Clark. I was just, uh,
核查这些账目呢
working on those numbers for you.
还有新的强制医保
And the new insurance mandate.
还有医保和补助报销的预算
And the medicare and medicaid reimbursement projections.
我正在深入了解中
I'm all over it.
好的
Okay.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay. Thank you. Bye-bye.
我也不想给你添麻烦
Well, I don't want to be a bother.
就是脖子酸疼而已 不过我等...
It's just a sore neck thing, but I've been waiting for, like,
VA的预诊已经等了差不多三个月了
three months for an appointment from the V.A.
V.A. 退伍军人管理处
好了 崔西娅 就这么定了
All right, Tricia, stop. Just -- it's done.
去候诊室等一等 我给你找人去
Go hang in the waiting room, and I'll set it up.
-T 过来一下 -什么事
- Hey, T? - Yeah?
-那孩子好转了 -太好了
- Kid's doing better. - Oh, great.
你今晚能不能帮忙给我朋友崔西娅看一看
Listen, could you make sure to see my friend Tricia tonight?
她在治疗小组里帮了我大忙
She's a big help to me in therapy group.
-我也想帮帮她 -行倒是行
- I want to help her out. - Yeah, of course,
但我们得小心了
but we got to be careful now.
拉戈萨回来了 要是被他发现
Ragosa's back. He finds out
-我们又接私活 我们就完蛋了 -明白
- we're doing this off-book, we're done. - Yeah.
不是吧
Okay? It's not --
不 就是我说的
Sure! No, it's exactly how --
-TC -格温
- T.C. - Gwen.
我能和亚历山大医生说句话吗
May I have a word, Dr. Alexander?
行
Sure.
我喜欢你常过来看看
I like it when you stop by.
其实我是来送伤员的
Well, actually, I have to bring in a patient.
不过我可以出去再进来一次
But I could go out and come back in
假装我是专门来看你的
and pretend like I came here to see you, if you like.
-好啊 -TC 你好啊
- Yeah, okay. - Hey, T.C. What's up, man?
-你好啊 保罗 -很高兴见到你
- Hey, Paul. Hey. - Hey. Okay. Good to see you, man.
我在管那些退伍兵的事
Yeah. So, working on the vets.
别说出去
Uh, mum's the word on that one.
工作量有点大 不过我能行 所以挺好
Um, it's a bit busy, but I got it, so...cool.
太好了 你能给我朋友崔西娅看看吗
That's great. Can you make sure to see my friend Tricia?
-当然 -回见 哥们
- Yeah. - See you around, buddy.
你觉得新的休息室怎么样
So, uh, what do you think of the new break room, right?
等我下了班来玩几局台球吧
You wanna -- you wanna maybe play some pool after the shift?
-我很厉害的 -我说 保罗
- I'm pretty good. - You know what, Paul?
我觉得你得赶紧去照顾那些退伍兵了
Maybe you should get a start on those vets.
-越快越好嘛 -乔丹
- Yeah, like now, even. - Hey, uh, Jordan?
求你帮我个忙
A llittle help, s'il vous plait,
给理一理那些排班表
with the doctors' schedule.
-他还真是不擅长做这些书面工作 -是啊
- Not so good with the paperwork. - Right.
他这都好几周了 好 你先别走
He's been doing this for weeks. Okay. Don't leave.
那么
So,
我话说在前面 TC
just so you know, T.C.,
你要是再伤她一次
if you hurt her again,
我是不会放过你的
you're gonna have to deal with me.
别激动 格温 我不会伤害她的
Easy, Gwennie. I'm not gonna hurt her.
我不会的
No.
这不像是当初我从战场回来的时候
It's not like last time when I came back from the war.
现在不一样了
You know it's different now.
我会慢慢来的
I'm taking it slow.
反正我说过了 再伤她一次
Like I said, hurt her,
我不会放过你
and you're dealing with me.
陶福 我刚接到法♥院♥打来的电♥话♥
Hey, Topher, I just got a call from the courthouse.
好像有人被压成重伤
Some type of major crush injury?
他们说动不了伤者 性命危在旦夕
They said they can't move him and he's critical
-需要医生过去 -乔丹 你来吧
- and needs a doctor. - Jordan, you take this.
这就去 格温 走吧
On it. All right, Gwen, we're up.
晚点再聊
Catch you later?
莫莉
Hey, Mollie.
那个事故是在哪里
Where exactly was that crash injury?
这家伙被困在电梯里
Guy got stuck in the elevator,
急着有事怕迟到
panicked about being late for something,
就想办法从电梯里爬出来
and tried to squeeze out.
就在那时电梯动了 然后...
That's when the elevator moved and--
来人救救他啊 求你们了
Somebody save him! No no, please!
-你得...-我会尽最大努力
- You've got to-- - Okay, okay, I'm gonna do my best.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad!
走吧 电梯需要更多的支撑力
Let's go! We need more support!
把它撑起来 撑起来
Shore it up! Shore it up!
-你动作得快点 -是啊
- You better work fast. - Yeah.
看上去还不错 我在切气管
Looking good. I'm incising the trachea.
可以放气切管了
I'm ready with the trach tube.
好了
Okay.
管子插♥进♥去了
Tube's in.
给气囊充气
Inflating the balloon.
行了 血止住了
All right. The bleeding has stopped.
大家想象一下碰拳庆贺吧
Virtual fist bumps all around.
谢谢你们
Thank you, doctors.
现在她的气管没问题了
Now that we've got her airway secured,
我们可以安全地把钢筋从你们身上取下来
we can safely remove the rebar from both of you.
一号♥手术间里有一名神经外科医生等着你
There's a neurosurgeon waiting for you up in O.R. 1,
我们会在隔壁的二号♥手术间
and we're gonna take care of your wife
-为你妻子做手术 -谢谢
- in O.R. 2 right next door. - Thank you, doctor.
你应该在手术的间隔拉伸一下
You should stretch in between surgeries.
-这对你有好处 -好吧
- Be good for you. - All right.
-你得试试 -准备好了吗 吴先生
- You should try it. - You ready, Mr. Woo?
好了
Yeah.
这儿有明显的摩擦音
There's a loud friction rub.
心脏附近有出血
He's bleeding around his heart.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
她一个人被派来处理这种大场面
She was sent out on a major crush case alone.
我想着乔丹也希望能有好心人帮忙
I thought Jordan could use the help of a good Samaritan.
我看他更像是个过度兴奋的瘾君子
More like a good adrenaline junkie.
有人帮忙不嫌多余
I could definitely use the help.
这位可怜的先生呼吸困难
Okay, look, this poor man is having labored breathing.
需要先保护好他的气道
He needs his airway stabilized,
但这个姿势我没法插管
but I can't intubate him in this position.
经鼻气管插管
We have to go nasotracheal.
之前在战场遇到无法移♥动♥的伤兵
I've done it a dozen times before on the battlefield
我这么做过几次 这是插管的最好方式
when a soldier can't be moved. Best way to intubate.
格温 给我6-0的气管内导管
Gwen, can you hand me a 6-0 endotracheal tube?
我会找好鼻腔导气管用于扩张
I'll place a nasal airway for dilation.
请给我一些毯子来垫着他
Can I also get some blankets here to prop him up?
我们会救你的 先生
We're gonna take care of you, sir.
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
今晚怎么样
How's it going tonight?
你知道俗话怎么说的
Well, you know what they say--
三分之一的时间很无聊 三分之一一如既往
a third of the time boring, a third of the time regular,
三分之一手忙脚乱
a third of the time crazy.
我看见乔丹去处理那个压伤了
I see Jordan's got the crush injury on site,
你刚刚处理了中风患者
you just saw a stroke patient,
而德鲁在治疗喉部疼痛的患者
and Drew is taking care of a sore throat.
有需要帮忙的吗 迈克
There something I can help you with, Michael?
没有 继续吧
No. Carry on.
如果你没意见的话
Well, actually, actually, if it's all right with you,
我希望今晚能一直待在这里
I thought I'd hang out down here tonight.
-这里吗 -是啊
- Here? - Yeah. You know,
作为一个病人 我学会了很多东西
I learned a lot about being a patient myself.
我发现自己坐办公室坐太久了
I realized I spent too much time siloed up in my office.
我得投身到革命热潮中来
I need to be in the ebb and flow.
亲自动手干革命 明白吗
Get my hands dirty, you know?
更加投入
I need to be more involved.
每晚都来吗
All night, every night?
我不会给你添麻烦的
I'll stay out of your way.
我保证
I promise.
我...
I--
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表