剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
This has to be genetic,
也就是说她生下来就是这样
which means she's had it her whole life.
她的皮质醇水平几乎都检测不到
Her cortisol levels are barely detectable.
这或许就是为什么她不想做CT
You know, maybe that's why she didn't want a C.T.
她不想让我们知道她快死了
She didn't want us to know that she was dying.
她为什么要隐瞒自己的病情呢
Why would she want to hide that?
这是一个好问题
Yeah, that's a good question.
你好
Hello?
我去接个电♥话♥ 谢谢你打来 先生
Excuse me. Thank you for calling, sir.
我想和你直接讨论一下你儿子的问题
I wanted to speak with you directly about your son.
你还好吧 保罗
You all right, Paul?
还好 还好
Uh, yeah, yeah.
除了没法插管 没法救死扶伤
I mean, can't intubate, I can't practice,
其他都还好
but other than that, all good.
你当时的行为真是有点傻
What you did was pretty stupid.
我想救那个人
I wanted to save the guy.
那是消防员的工作 好吗
That's the firefighter's job. All right?
你的工作是在医院救治病人
You save your patients by what you do here in the hospital,
如果你想成为一名外科医师
and if you ever want to be a surgeon,
你的双手才是关键 你不该那么冲动的
your hands are your franchise. You can't be rash in the field.
我可能有点太热心了
I guess I got a little over zealous, huh?
有时候我们还是得回到现实里来
Yeah, well, sometimes we need to be shaken back into reality.
我很高兴你没事
Look, I'm glad you're okay.
谢谢你来之前还告了我一声啊
Thanks for the heads up.
我没有受伤
I didn't get hurt.
我只是跑步的时候把假肢弄坏了
I just busted my blade in the race.
克丽丝塔已经让骨科给我送个新的来了
Krista already called ortho to get a new one.
我不想劳烦总住院医师
I didn't want to bother the Chief Resident.
把假肢弄坏了哈 怎么做到的
You busted it, huh? How'd you do?
我把所有训练科目都完成了
Well, I finished the course.
攀绳 轮胎跑 匍匐前进
Ropes, tire, belly crawl.
拼尽了全力 包括我的腿
Left it all on the field, including my leg.
很好 我为你自豪
That's great. I'm really proud of you.
但是 瑞克 记住
But, Rick, just remember,
训练项目只要前百分之十的人
the training program only takes the top 10%.
我不想看见你没有达成自己的目标而心碎
I just don't want you to set yourself up for heartbreak.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
我根本不在乎
I don't even care.
我感觉我像是重新变成了游骑兵
I felt like a ranger again.
我觉得这就够了
I think that's worth more than anything.
所以这和我当上总住院医师没有关系咯
So, all this had nothing to do with me making Chief Resident?
因为我 我真的很担心
'Cause I just -- I was worried.
-我不知道我该不该告诉你 -德鲁
- I didn't know whether I should tell you -- - Drew,
你可以别再这么小心翼翼地对待我了
you have to stop walking on egg shells around me.
我为你高兴 为你自豪
I'm thrilled and proud of you.
你的成功就是我的成功 反之亦然
Your wins are my wins. Vice versa.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
我知道 我也是这么想的
I know. And I feel the same way.
我只是...
I just...
我很抱歉有些优柔寡断 本性难移啊
I'm sorry for hovering. Old habits die hard.
哥们 你姐姐都37岁了你还不让人开车
Dude, you still don't let your sister drive, and she's 37.
她是马路杀手 让她上路会出人命的
She's a terrible driver. Somebody's gonna get hurt.
-继续自欺欺人吧 -我得走了
- Keep telling yourself that. - I got to run.
你可以去我办公室等你的假肢到位
But you can crash in my office until your prosthetic's ready.
你的办公室
Oh, your office.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
总住院医师的福利
Perks of being Chief Resident.
-我讨厌这儿 -陶福 放轻松
- I hate this place. - Toph, take it easy.
放轻松 你根本就不该那么放松
Take it easy? Y-you could stand to take it less easy.
-我♥干♥嘛了 -你都不怕吗
- What did I do? - Aren't you scared?
-怕啊 -那你为什么这么淡定
- Yes. - Then why don't you act like it?
不淡定有什么好处吗
'cause what good would that do?
我不想像个懦夫一样后悔来到这里
So I don't feel like a coward for regretting to be here.
你希望你从没来过
So, you wish you hadn't come?
-对 -好
- Yes, I do. - Right.
阿里 我想救他
I mean, Ali, I want to save him,
但是我觉得丢下我的家人太可耻也太蠢了
but I-I'm feeling guilty and stupid for leaving my family.
你不觉得吗
Aren't you?
是 但我来是因为我想帮你
Yes. But I came 'cause I wanted to help you.
别再这样说了
I wish you would stop saying that.
这样所有的压力都在我肩上
It -- it -- it puts all this pressure on me.
什么压力
What pressure?
你一直都在提醒我
You're always reminding me
是我救了你 是我帮助了你
that I-I saved you, I helped you.
如果不是我你早就自杀了
That you would've killed yourself without me.
事实如此
'Cause it's true.
是 但是这让我觉得我对你负有责任
Okay, but it makes me responsible for you.
我不能再这样下去了 T
I can't do that anymore, Tee.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我有三个孩子等着我去照顾
I-I have three kids that I have to take care of.
你不用照顾我
You don't have to take care of me.
你是因为我来的 这让我对你负有责任
You're here because of me! That makes me responsible for you.
如果你死了 如果你又跟以前一样了
If you die, if -- if you get messed up again --
不会的
I won't.
你没法保证 说不准的
You don't know that. You don't know that.
别再像个牛仔一样
Stop playing like you're a cowboy
认为凡事都会船到桥头自然直
where everything's gonna be cool.
你根本不懂
You don't know.
悍马就在18米开外 好吗
The Humvee's 20 yards away, all right?
我的人会掩护你们的 身子放低
My guys will cover you. Stay low,
动作迅速 别绊倒了
run fast, don't trip.
我们走
Let's go.
-T -别
- Look, tee. - No. Just --
把他抬上轮床
Just get him on a gurney.
我想离开这里 我想回家
I want to get out of here and I want to go home.
我三十秒后离开
I'm out of here in 30 seconds!
你们再不出来 就只能靠自己了
If you're not out here, you're on your own!
天 带我们离开这儿
God, please get us out of here.
快点
Come on!
TC 掩护我
T.C., cover me!
没事的 没事的
I gotcha! I gotcha!
加油 走
Come on. Go.
你感觉怎么样
Hey there. How you feeling?
累 他们说我还得观察几天
Tired. They said I can't leave for a few days.
你需要一段时间来术后恢复
Well, you're gonna need some time to recover from your surgery.
这针可的松会让你感觉好些的
This shot of cortisone should help you feel better.
你是什么时候被确诊为肾上腺脑白质退化症的
So, when were you diagnosed with adrenoleukodystrophy?
你的CT显示你有脑萎缩
I saw the brain atrophy on your C.T. scan.
五岁的时候 儿科医生发现的
My, uh, my pediatrician detected it when I was 5.
我妈妈正好怀孕了 他们决定让戴文
And my parents got pregnant and decided to have Devin
在我需要的时候给我骨髓移植
for the bone marrow transplant I need to save my life someday.
所以他是你的救星弟弟
So he was a savior sibling.
然后 我妈妈难产死了
Then, you know, my mom died during labor,
弟弟他从此一蹶不振
And -- and he was just lost.
一去不复返
Right from go.
我很遗憾 瑞秋
I'm sorry, Rachel.
好吧
Okay, uh,
你现在出现过什么症状了吗
have you had any symptoms?
几个月前出现了一些
Not until a few months ago.
为什么你不让你弟弟给你献骨髓
So, why don't you ask your brother
来做骨髓移植呢
for the bone marrow transplant?
我想他承受不了这个
I didn't think he could handle it.
他对这个世界总是充满怒气
He's so angry at the world.
这就是你想带他去见你叔叔的原因 对吧
This is why you wanted him to meet your uncle, right?
趁你病情恶化前
While you still can.
瑞秋 你认为这个谎言值得你牺牲性命吗
Look, Rachel, is protecting a lie worth dying for?
亲爱的 是时候做个决定了
Because honey, that day is coming.
这一辈子我都在骗他
I've lied to him his whole life.
我没法告诉他实情
I can't tell him.
那就让我来告诉他
So let me do it.
这说不通啊
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表