剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
大家好啊
How's it going?
千斤顶准备就绪
Okay. All right, all the jacks are in place.
听着 亚历山大医生发出指示前
Okay, listen up. Nobody does a thing
谁都不要动
until Dr. Alexander gives the signal, okay?
你们看她手势 听她指令 知道了吗
You only look at and listen to her, got it?
好的
All right. Yeah, okay.
大家听我数
Okay, guys, on my count,
每回动一次就好 明白了吗
one crank at a time, okay? Understood?
-T 你准备好了吗 -动手吧
- Tee, are you ready? - Yeah, let's do it.
听我口令
Okay, good. On my count.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
再来一次
Again.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
-他在出血 要不行了 -体温骤降
- He's bleeding out. We're losing him. - His temperature's crashing.
快点下放千斤顶
Lower the jack now!
放下来 快
Get it down! Now!
不要 爸爸
No! Daddy!
真难以置信 但电梯还真能维持他的生命
It's crazy, but the elevator is keeping him alive.
电梯的重量能止住他的内出血
Its weight is stopping him from bleeding internally.
他的心脏和主动脉肯定受到了严重创伤
He most definitely has severe injuries to his heart and aorta.
确实 就是说如果我们要移♥动♥他 他会死
Exactly. So if we move him, he dies.
但如果他待在这儿 他还是会死
But if he stays, he dies.
-他需要体外膜肺氧合 -那不可能
- What he needs is E.C.M.O. - We can't do that.
膜肺从来没在医院以外做过
E.C.M.O.'s never done outside of a hospital.
就因为这从来没做过
Just because it hasn't been done
不代表不应该这样做
doesn't mean that it shouldn't be.
听着 如果他体内没有血液
Okay, look, if he has no blood in his body,
那我们抬电梯的时候他就不会出血
then he cannot bleed out when we move the elevator.
我们至少还有三十分钟能送他去手术室
We got at least 30 minutes to get him to the O.R.,
修复他的创伤
repair his injuries.
膜肺是他的唯一希望 不是吗
I mean, E.C.M.O.'s his only chance, right?
就算我们获批了 那也是一个大
Even if we get approval, and that is a huge --
那也比坐以待毙强
It's still better than if we don't try.
-动手吧 -好的
- Let's do it. - Okay.
我来打电♥话♥
I'll make the call.
看看 心率降下来了
Look at that. Heart rate's coming down.
脸颊又有了血色 情况不错
He's got color in his cheeks. Looking good.
对开放性骨折你用头孢唑啉和庆大霉素了吗
You got ancef and gent for the open fracture?
有 没错
Uh, yeah. That's right.
看着我
Mira...
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
-打扰 陶福 -怎么了
- Excuse me. Topher? - Yeah?
乔丹从事故现场给你打来电♥话♥
It's Jordan calling from the scene.
她要马上跟你通话
She needs to speak with you right away.
谢谢你 肯
Thank you, Ken.
好 我等会儿过来
All right, later.
什么事 乔丹
What's up, Jordan?
体外膜肺氧合 院外使用 你疯了吧
E.C.M.O.? In the field? Are you nuts?
-拉戈萨不可能批准的 -让拉戈萨接电♥话♥
- Ragosa will never approve that. - Just pass me through to ragosa.
好 他 他就在这儿
Well, he's -- he's right here.
迈克 乔丹的电♥话♥
Hey, Michael, it's Jordan.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
在你否定之前 先听我说
Okay, before you say no, I need you to listen.
迈克 你知道我小时候就没了爸爸
Michael, you know that I lost my father at a young age.
你的孩子也差点失去了你
Your kids almost lost you.
斯科特 我放点音乐你不介意吧
Scott, would you mind if I put on some music?
我喜欢在缝合的时候听音乐
I like it when I suture. I, uh,
我发现这能刺♥激♥听觉传导通路
find it activate sensory pathways
抑制痛觉通路 减轻焦虑
that compete with pain pathways, reduces anxiety,
还有一大堆的好处
all sorts of good things.
我在手术室可不习惯有音乐
Ah, I'm not really a music guy in the O.R.
-那以后再说吧 -很好
- Some other time. - All right,
现在快把这根钢筋弄出来
let's get this rebar out of here right now.
好...它...
And...it's...
出来了
out.
干得漂亮
Beautiful.
没有出血
No bleeding.
给我持针器和5-0薇乔
Needle driver and 5-0 Vicryl to me, please.
给她缝合
Close her out...
克莱门斯医生 不好意思打断一下
Dr. Clemens, sorry to interrupt.
乔丹要和您通话
Jordan needs to speak with you.
我现在走不开
I'm a little busy right now.
他们要在院外急救现场用膜肺
They're taking an E.C.M.O. Unit out in the field
他们需要一名外科医生
and they need a surgeon.
-什么 -简直闻所未闻
- What? - Never heard of that before.
-拉戈萨批准了 -设备已经装车了
- Ragosa approve this? - It's already being loaded.
快去吧 斯科特 我来缝合
Go ahead, Scott. I just gotta close.
克丽丝塔可以做我的助手
Krista can be my second set of hands.
如果他们打算那么做 你得在那儿
If they're going to do that, you need to be out there.
都不是省油的灯
Son of a bitch.
乔斯林 麻烦你叫贝尔哈特医生过来好吗
Jocelyn, could you please page Dr. Bell-hart for me?
-好的 -还有...
- Sure. - And, uh, go ahead
帮我打开音乐行吗 谢谢
and turn on the music, please? Thanks.
不行 你已经到一天四次每次两片的剂量了
No, you get two pills four times a day,
不能再多了
that's it.
瑞克 你不能服用更多的药物了
Rick, you can't take any more.
这对你不好
It's not good for you.
我知道 早上见吧
I know -- I'll see you in the morning.
抱歉耽搁了这么久
Sorry it's taking so long,
我发誓下一个就轮到你了
but I swear you're gonna be next.
我为了见医生已经等好几个月了
Oh, I've waited for months to see a doc,
几个小时也算不了什么
so a couple hours is nothing.
另外还从来没有医生给我苏打水和薯片呢
Plus I never had a doc get me soda and chips before.
你这是要去哪儿
Oh, hey. Where -- where you going with that?
保罗要给退伍老兵们再来点补给
Oh, uh, Paul needed some extra supplies for the vets.
哦哦 好吧
So...yeah. Oh, nice, good.
-我一直都想问你个问题 -什么事儿
- Um, hey, I've been meaning to ask you a question. - What's up?
你跟克丽丝塔交往多久了
How long have you been sleeping with Krista?
你胡说些什么啊
What are you talking --
-我才没有跟 -兄弟 我搞基二十年了
- I'm not sleeping -- - Dude, I've been in the closet for 20 years.
-别扯了 -我能瞧出谁心中藏有小秘密
- What are you talking -- - I know when someone's keeping a secret.
并且星期五我还在河畔大厦看到你俩了
Plus, I saw you two at the Riverwalk on friday.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
但你不能给别人说
But you can't tell anybody.
是一♥夜♥情♥啊还是...
Just a hookup, or...
一开始是那样啦 我也不知道
Well, it started off like that, man, but I don't know.
我是说 就好像
I mean, it feels like --
好像现在感觉不一样了
feels like it's turning into something else now, man.
你刚说保罗让你来这儿的是吗
And you said Paul sent you in here?
我不会放过那个小崽子的
That young'un's gonna pay.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
我来对付他 你会把他气死的
Let me deal with him. You'll just piss him off.
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
TC在这儿干什么 他还在停职中呢
And what is T.C. doing here? He's still under suspension.
我们先看看患者的情况好吗
Okay, let's just focus on this man, all right?
压力已造成严重的纵膈损伤
Pressure is tamponading severe mediastinal injuries.
我知道 膜肺是孤注一掷
Yes. The E.C.M.O.is a Hail Mary,
但我们总得试试 不能见死不救
but we have to try. We can't just let him die here.
我也不想见死不救 但你刚也说了
I don't want him to die here, but you just said it.
这是孤注一掷 一旦失败
It is a Hail Mary, and if you try it and it doesn't work,
不光你 还有医院
you're putting yourself and the hospital
都会惹上官司
in the cross-hair for a lawsuit.
怕惹官司就不救人了吗
Still doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.
在电梯井里实施体外膜氧合可能吗
It's cardiac bypass in an elevator shaft!
稍等 稍等
Hey, hold -- hold, hold, hold, hold.
乔丹 听我说 好吗
Jordan, listen to me, okay?
上次麦洛的事你就一意孤行
Because you didn't listen to me last time with Milo,
结果他死了 你也要接受调查
and he ended up dead, and you were under investigation.
不 这和麦洛那件事没关系
No, this has nothing to do with Milo.
有关系 关系大了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表