剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- Let's get her to X-ray. - How's my --
乖 别急着说话 好吗
Don't talk, sweetie, okay?
等我们确定你的下巴归位再说
Until we know your jaw's back in place.
-我的丈夫怎么样了 -你的什么
- How's my husband? - Your what?
我的丈夫 莱恩 我们今晚刚结为夫妻
My husband, Ryan. We just got married tonight.
你多大了 十四还是十五
What are you, like 14, 15?
我刚十六
I just turned 16.
帮我个忙 千万别告诉我爸爸这件事
Do me a favor. Please don't tell my dad about the marriage.
他会不高兴的
I don't think he's gonna be happy.
是啊 我猜也是
Yeah, that would be my guess.
这儿乱成一团了
Things are crazy in there.
我们得把局面维持好
We got to keep things running out here.
刚来了两位病患
We just had two new patients come in.
一位女士说得了肾结石
We have one lady complaining of a kidney stone
还有一位精神状态改变的老太太
and an elderly woman with an altered mental status.
保罗负责老佛爷 我们负责肾结石那位
Paul, you got the queen mother. We got the kidney stone.
等下 这次不是那个
Wait, hold on -- uh, this isn't one of those
「得性病的老年人」的把戏了吧
"Old people with STD" pranks, right?
我向你保证她没得性病
I promise you she's not here for STDs.
如果她真得了 我给你五百块
In fact, if she has one, I'll pay you 500 bucks.
保罗
Paul, listen,
如果我是你的话 不会去看她得没得性病
I-I wouldn't go looking for STDs if I were you.
她是玛丽莲·卡普肖
That's Marilyn Capshaw,
本院最大赞助家族的女族长
the matriarch of this hospital's biggest donor family.
你是说...要命 卡普肖家
You mean -- oh, crap -- the Capshaws,
医师培训计划的资助者吗
Like, the ones that fund the residency program.
正是
Exactly.
这一家全是些难缠的忧郁症
The family's a total bunch of pain-in-the-ass hypochondriacs.
让我生不如死
They have made my life a living hell.
你早就知道
You knew.
当然 我刚来那年就遇上她姐姐
Of course. I had her sister my first year.
凌晨三点跑来 什么毛病都没有
She came in at 3:00 a.m. nothing wrong with her.
还写信投诉我无能
She had me written up as incompetent.
祝你开心
Enjoy.
漂亮 我其实没想...
Nice move. I did not want --
行 拿好这位女士的病历
Okay, just take this lady's chart and come get me
做鉴别诊断再来找我
when you have a differential diagnosis.
我知道我们应该停车休息的
I knew we should have stopped to rest,
可是我们想趁家长发觉之前赶回来
but we wanted to get back before our parents knew we were gone.
-你俩真的结婚了 -我们迫不得已
- And you really got married? - We had to.
家长不让我们见面
Our parents wouldn't let us see each other.
我们想要是结了婚他们就不能把我们分开了
We thought, if we got married, they couldn't keep us apart.
我觉得事情不是这样
Uh, I don't think that's how it works.
-你们结婚不需要家长同意吗 -不需要
- I mean, don't you need their permission? - No.
我们上网找到阿肯色州的一间24小时礼拜堂
We found a 24-hour wedding chapel in Arkansas online,
满十六岁就行 我今天十六岁
And you only have to be 16, which I turned tonight.
谨记 千万不要让女儿接近阿肯色州
Note to self. Don't let daughter anywhere near Arkansas.
泰勒 是你吗
Taylor, is that you?!
记得 千万别告诉他我结婚的事
Oh. Remember, don't tell him I'm married.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want to get in trouble.
我是她父亲 丹尼·索耶
I'm her father, Denny Sawyer.
-泰勒 你还好吗 -我没事 爸爸
- Taylor, are you okay? - I'm fine, daddy, I think.
她遭遇了车祸
She's been in an accident.
我是祁医生 这位是贝尔哈特医生
I'm Dr. Zia. This is Dr. Bell-hart.
你女儿的头部遭到猛烈撞击
Your daughter took a pretty good shot to the head
我们需要做扫描来了解更多情况
So, we're gonna get it scanned, and then we'll know more.
那就好 我接到电♥话♥都吓死了
Okay, good. I was scared to death when I got the phone call.
抱歉吓到你了 现在没事了
Well, I'm sorry I scared you, but it's all okay now.
还是有事的
Well, not everything.
凌晨三点跑出来 你要被禁足了
I mean, you're gonna be grounded for being out at 3:00 a.m.
-爸爸 -还有不许你再去坎迪斯家住
- Dad, I... - And that's the last time you stay at Candace's house.
我要跟她父母谈谈
I'm gonna have a word with her parents
-告诉他们知道... -打扰一下
- and make sure they understand... - excuse me.
泰勒的朋友莱恩一直要求见她
Taylor's friend Ryan keeps asking to see her.
我可以...
Can I get --
-莱恩 莱恩也在这 -先生 我们
- Ryan? Ryan's here? - Okay, sir, l-let's just --
我说过不许你再见那个混♥蛋♥莱恩
I told you I didn't want you seeing that punk Ryan.
你却半夜跟他一起跑出去
And now you're out in the middle of the night with him,
-还在同一辆车里 -这事做完CT再说
- in a car no less? - Let's settle this after the C.A.T. Scan.
对不起 爸 我们去结婚了 被逼无奈
I'm sorry, daddy! We got married! We had to!
-结婚 -是你们逼我们的
- Married?! - You gave us no choice.
-你怎么...-克丽丝塔 扶她进扫描仪
- How-- how do you... - Okay, Krista, get her in the scanner.
你怎么能结婚 你才十六岁
How could you be married?! You're only 16 years old!
先生 请冷静
Sir, please, please calm down.
有的是时间发火
There's plenty of time to be angry.
我们先确定她没事 好不好
Let's just make sure she's okay for now, okay?
已输液一个单位
All right, first unit is in.
高压84
Pressure's up to 84.
再快速输注两单位
Run two more units on the rapid infuser.
再来一根6-0丝线
I need another 6-0 silk.
莱恩的父母到了 要见他
Ryan's parents are here. They want to see him.
-稍等一分钟 -好
- Just for a minute. - Okay.
我的天哪 莱恩
Oh, my God, Ryan.
-他会没事吧 -他伤到了股动脉
- Is he gonna be okay? - Yeah, he's injured his femoral artery.
-但出血已得到控制 -谢天谢地
- But I got the bleeding under control. - Oh, thank God.
我们接到电♥话♥
We got the call,
赶来的路上我差点儿心脏病发作
and I almost had a heart attack on the way over here.
我能理解
Yeah, I understand.
午夜电♥话♥肯定吓死你们了
Those late-night calls must scare the crap out of you.
听着 他不会有事
Listen, he's gonna be okay,
你们不如让我做完 然后...
so if you just let me finish, then --
哈里森 我告诉过你让你儿子离我女儿远点
Harrison, I told you to keep your son away from my daughter.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
他们跑出去结婚了
They went off and got married.
你说「结婚」是什么意思 她怀孕了吗
What do you mean, "married"? Did she get pregnant?
-喂 我在工作 -我没跟你讲话
- Hey, I'm trying to work here. - I'm not talking to you.
-我在跟他说 -出去闹
- I'm talking to him. - Take it outside.
-这是我妻子 -肯尼 让他们出去
- Hey, that's my wife. - Kenny, take it outside.
我想怎么跟他说话就怎么跟她说话
I'll talk to herny way I want to talk to her.
我就要这么跟她说话
I'll talk to her any way I want.
我看这就是你的毛病
I think that's part of the problem.
你女儿也学得跟你一样
This is what your daughter learned from!
所以她才总缠着莱恩
This is why she cats around Ryan!
难怪她穿得像个荡♥妇♥
No wonder she dresses like a slut!
-你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥ -各位
- You son of a bitch! - Everybody!
-停手 停手 -你想怎么着 嗯
- No! No! - What are you gonna do about it, huh?
住手 这里是医院
Stop! Look, this is a hospital!
有人在工作
People are working!
放尊重些 好不好
Okay? Show some respect!
莱恩的爸妈 去候诊室
Now, Ryan's mom and dad, you can go to the waiting room.
走啊
Go on.
你去餐厅
Now you go to the cafeteria.
干得漂亮 肯尼
Well done, Kenny.
连保安都不用叫
Didn't have to call security or anything.
哥这里有佩枪
These are the only guns I need.
你那上衣我穿都能勒出肌肉
E-even I would look ripped in your scrub top.
怎么回事 童款小码吗
I mean, w-what is this, like, a boy's small?
克丽丝塔带泰勒做完CT回来就叫我
Anyway, let me know when Krista brings Taylor back from C.T.
超人上衣够紧 也没人笑他啊
Nobody makes fun of superman. He got a tight shirt.
她要醒了
She's waking up.
都准备好了
Okay. All set?
我的孩子 我的孩子怎么样
My -- my baby! How's my baby?!
你的孩子很好 别担心
Your baby's doing great, okay?
你看
Look, see?
亚历山大医生 这位是克莱门斯医生
I'm Dr. Alexander, and this is Dr. Clemens.
我们想给你做一下脑部扫描
And we'd like to do a scan of your brain.
不 我脑部没事
No. My brain is fine, okay?
-我不想让孩子受到辐射 -我同意
- I don't want to expose my baby to any radiation. - I agree.
所以我要用超声波机
And that's why I'm going to use the ultrasound machine
检查你的颅内压力
to check the pressure in your brain
确保没有内出血
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表