剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I tried. We can't operate on the base jumper.
我跟院方律师谈过了
I just spoke with the hospital lawyer,
还有他哥的律师 金姆的律师
the brother's lawyer, and Kim's lawyer.
我再也不想跟其他人的律师谈了
I never want to talk to another lawyer again.
好吧 金姆跟我说她觉得自己能赢
Okay, well, Kim told me she thinks she can win.
咱们的律师说她根本就没资格起诉
Well, our lawyer says that she doesn't have a case.
如果她是他的妻子 那法律上就另说了
If she were his wife, the law would see it differently.
好吧 他俩在一起很多年了对吧
Yeah, look, they've been together for years, okay?
她是最了解他的人
She knows him better than anyone,
她说要切除肿瘤 所以...
and she says to remove the tumors. So...
-我们就该切除掉 -我同意
- We should remove them. - I agree.
很糟糕 但他是瞒着她签下不抢救预嘱的
This sucks, but he signed the DNR without telling her.
-他自有理由吧 -有多少回我们看到
- That's for a reason. - How many times have we seen people
那些签了不抢救预嘱的人情况一恶化
sign NHRs, and as soon as they go south,
家属就哭着喊着要抢救的
the family's screaming to revive them.
如果他哥在场 他也许有不同的想法
If the brother was here, he might think differently.
TC 这可说不准了
You know, T.C., I-I don't know about that.
有时你看到家属各种为难
Sometimes you see a family member in distress,
这也是一种解脱
and it makes it easier.
我可没见过这种事...
Not in my experience --
要抗争就要抗争到坚持不下去为止
How you fight until you can't fight anymore.
好了 虽然我很喜欢这种精彩的辩论
Okay, a-as much as I love a good debate,
但我们该做什么或不该做什么根本不重要
what we would or wouldn't do is irrelevant,
所以在知道更多消息之前
so until we hear further,
咱们先保持他的情况稳定就好
let's just keep him stable and comfortable, okay?
不许搞英雄行为
No heroic effort.
医生 快来 创伤四室
Doctors, we need you -- Trauma 4!
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
医生快来
Come on, doctor!
她是完全强直阵挛发作吗
Has there been tonic-clonic activity the whole time?
对
Yeah.
快让她停下来
Make it stop!
先来10毫升的安定
Okay, let's have 10 of diazepam.
急救气囊给我 开一条静脉通路
Okay. Hand me an ambu-bag and place a line.
无法进行静脉注射 她的动作太激烈了
Can't get an I.V. on her. She's moving too much.
好 给我吧 我来进行肌注
Okay. Give it to me. I'll go I.M.
这一家人到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on with this family?
当时我只想坐在沙发上读本书
All I wanted to do was read a book on the sofa,
灯泡坏了
and the light went out.
我想去换个灯泡
I was trying to change a bulb.
等一下 你爬梯子啦
Wait, so you got up on a ladder?
瑞克 咱家的天花板高达三米半
Rick, our ceilings are 12 feet high.
你怎么不等我回家再说呢
Why didn't you just wait until I got home?
因为我是你男朋友 不是你孩子
Because I'm your boyfriend, not your child.
所以我才去找克丽丝塔 我不想让你
That's why I went to Krista. I don't want you to have to...
事事都让你帮我做
Do every damn thing for me.
放轻松嘛 不过是一个灯泡而已
Just relax, all right? It's a light bulb.
正是这样 只不过一个电灯泡
Yeah, exactly. It's just a light bulb.
我可是一个能平地盖起大屋的男人
I was a guy who could practically build a house from the ground up.
你只是需要一点点时间来适应
Just gonna take a little bit of time to adapt.
适应什么 说真的 要适应什么
To what? No, really. Adapt to what?
忘记我再也不能带兵上阵打仗
Forget that I'll never be able to lead my troops into combat again.
忘记我们再也不能像说好的那样
Forget that we'll never be able to climb Machu Picchu
一起去爬马丘比丘山
like we talked about.
忘记我再也不能平地盖大屋
Forget that I'll never be able to build a house from the ground up.
甚至连换个该死的电灯泡我都做不到
I can't even change a damn light bulb.
你到底知不知道我是什么感觉
Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?
-我知道这很痛苦 -你根本不知道
- I know it's hard. - No, you don't.
你可以想象 但你根本不了解这是什么感觉
You can imagine, but you don't understand what it's like.
每一天 当我想做一些以前能做的事时
Every day, I try to do something I used to...
每次都提醒着我已不再是当初那个人了
I'm reminded I'm not that guy anymore.
-但你肯定会... -德鲁 别说了
- But eventually you will -- Drew, stop.
拜托
Please.
别再做什么一切会好起来的努力了
Stop trying to make everything better.
你办不到的
You can't.
我很感谢你对我做的一切
I appreciate everything you've done for me.
真心感谢
I really do.
我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
德鲁 我不知道自己现在是什么
Drew, I don't know who I am anymore.
我不再是你当初爱上的那个人了
I'm not the guy you fell in love with.
连我自己都不喜欢自己这样
I'm not even a guy I like anymore.
对不起 我不能这样了
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
你怎样
Do what?
我要搬出去
I'm moving out.
没事的玛丽亚 你刚刚癫痫发作
It's okay, Maria. You just had a seizure.
我们要送你上楼做一些检查
We're gonna run you upstairs for some tests.
罗蕾莱的毒理学检查结果为阴性
Lorelei's tox screen came back negative.
已经过了48小时了
Well, it's been 48 hours,
没准药物已经被代谢出体外了
so the drugs are probably out of her system by now.
貌似舍管来接她了
Looks like her R.A.'s back to pick her up.
我们该怎么办
Uh, what do we do?
我觉得咱们应该再跟她谈一下
I think we should talk to her again.
我马上去
Um, I'll be right in.
我带它去大楼附近遛了遛弯
I walked him around the block.
-他有便便哦 -当然啦
- He did his business. - Of course he did,
人家是好孩子嘛 对不对啦
'cause he's a good boy! Yes, he is!
真的很谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
德鲁 要认识一下马克斯吗
Hey, Drew. Do you want to meet Max?
-不要 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
德鲁 你有空吗
Hey, Drew, you got a sec?
好像没空
Not really.
别这样 德鲁 别这样
Come on, Drew. Come on.
抱歉我当时没去通知你
Look, I'm sorry that I didn't come and get you,
是瑞克求我别告诉你 我也不知道该怎么办
and Rick asked me not to, and I just didn't know what to do,
我也不想夹在你俩中间
and I don't want to be in the middle.
这件事你已经无需再担心了
You don't have to worry about that anymore.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
德鲁 我这边有个肩膀脱臼的
Hey, Drew, I got a dislocated shoulder.
-你能来处理不 -没别人了吗
- Can you take it? - Can't somebody else?
大家都在忙
They said everybody's busy.
来吧
Come on.
行 我来 回头再聊
Yeah, I got it. I'll talk to you later.
行
Yeah.
夏瓦兹医师 那个跳伞的女友在吗
Hey, Dr. Chavez, is that base jumper's girlfriend around?
他朋友给了我一些他的东西
His buddy gave me some of his things.
真的吗 其实不好
Really? Well, um, no.
他的情况真的是不怎么样
He's actually not doing too well.
-情况很复杂 -天哪
- It's getting complicated. - Oh, man.
-请你喝杯咖啡 好好聊聊 -好啊
- Buy you a coffee, tell you about it? - Okay.
你感觉有好转真是太好了
So glad you're feeling better.
我从来都没想到
I never thought I'd be desperate
自己会这么渴望回去睡宿舍的破床垫
to get back to my crappy dorm mattress.
来
Oh, here.
走吧
Let's go, huh?
你还好吧
Oh. Are -- are you okay?
我感觉头有点晕
Well, uh, I-I feel a little shaky.
也许我该...
Um, maybe I should...
坐下来歇会儿 没问题 来
Sit down for a sec? Definitely. Come on.
你不是说没事吗
I thought you said you were fine.
对不起 也许是因为我很久没吃东西了
Sorry. Maybe it's just I haven't eaten lately.
好吧 我要给她做些检查
Okay, I'd like to examine her,
你方便出去一下吗
so if you could step out, please?
-多谢 -好
- Thank you. - Sure.
我要检查一下你的脉搏 好吗
I'd like to check your pulse, okay?
我的脉搏没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with my pulse.
我刚刚想起了那天晚上的一些画面
I just had a flashback of the other night.
虽然还是有些模糊 但是...
It's still a little fuzzy, but...
我记得自己在派对上 晕乎乎的
...I remember being at the party and being a little out of it...
凯尔也在那儿
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表