剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
No, I mean -- I mean, how are you doing?
你经历了一个非常可怕的夜晚
You, uh -- you had a crazy-scary night.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我只是还没有时间去消化这一切
I just haven't, uh, had much time to process it yet.
一直在忙碌着
Just been running around.
我只是 我只是想让你知道
I just -- I just want you to know
我真的 真的很高兴
that I'm really -- I'm really glad
你安然无恙
nothing bad happened to you.
我希望别有什么事发生在你身上
And I hope nothing does happen to you.
听着
Look.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
如果你想谈谈或者喝杯酒 还是别的什么
If you ever want to talk or grab a beer or whatever,
尽管来找我
you know, I'm around.
谢谢 肯尼
Thanks, Kenny.
恭喜你升职
And congrats on your promotion.
你一定会很优秀的
You're gonna be so great.
没错
Damn skippy.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. All right, thank you.
克丽丝塔 我发现了
Krista, I found it --
镀金的起搏器 丹麦制♥造♥
gold-coated pacemaker, Danish manufacturer.
有个全天营业的商店 就在圣安东尼奥
There's a 24-hour warehouse right here in San Antonio.
击个掌
Give it up. Boom!
我马上就回来
I will be right back.
保罗 马库斯怎么样了
Hey, Paul, how's Marcus doing?
他好多了
Oh, a-a lot better, actually.
不过我要收他住院
Uh, but I'm gonna admit him
这样他就可以继续接受治疗
so he can continue getting treatments.
这么说氨基糖苷类抗生素起作用了吗
So, the aminoglycoside worked?
是的
Uh, yeah.
-很好 -是的
- Good. - Yeah.
有时会管用的
Sometimes that works.
亚历山大医生请到放射科来
Dr. Alexander to radiolo.
亚历山大医生请到放射科来
Dr. Alexander to radiology.
我听说手术很顺利
So, I heard surgery went great.
我有过比这更漂亮的时候
I've had better days.
不过孩子们会喜欢我这副样子的
But my kids are gonna love this look.
他们会叫我「木乃伊」[与妈妈同音]
They're gonna call me "Mummy."
很好 都能玩双关语了
Oh, good, we're making puns.
我收到了好多短♥信♥ 老兄
I've been getting a bunch of texts, man.
今晚你的行为会得到嘉奖的
You're gonna get a commendation for what you did tonight.
你是明星了 德鲁 网上都是你的视频
And you're a star, Drew. You're all over the internet.
是啊 把视频给他看
Yeah. Show him the video.
是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
什么视频
What video?
简直太酷了
It's so cool.
你15分钟的传说就要开始了 老兄
Your 15 minutes of fame have started, bro.
已经被观看了35万次
It already has 350,000 views.
简直太不可思议了
It's pretty amazing.
很疯狂是吗
Crazy, right?
这么说阿曼达有卟啉症
So, Amanda has porphyria.
在红细胞里 由一种叫卟啉的分子
It's a disorder that results from a buildup of molecules
积累而形成的紊乱
called porphyrins, in the red blood cells.
好吧 你是说 你认为
Okay, so, you're saying that you think
这种紊乱造成了她的精神...
this por-- disorder is causing this mental...?
是的 现在用高糖输液就可以轻松治愈
Yeah. Now, it's easily treatable by a high-glucose I.V.
还有一种药物叫血红素
and a medication called hematin,
疗效会更快一些
which should work relatively fast.
好
Okay.
稍等 稍等 让我来做个神经系统检查
Hold on one second. Hold on. Let me check a neuro exam.
你说过扫描结果正常 我不会再做任何检查
You said the scan was fine. I'm not doing any more tests.
我必须现在就逮捕这个女人
I need to bring this woman in now.
小姐 我会向你宣读你的权利
Miss, I'm gonna read you your rights.
等一下 这不是精神疾病
Hey, just wait. It's not a mental illness.
她并不危险 她不必进监狱的
She's not dangerous. She doesn't have to go to jail.
诊断结果你能确定吗
You're sure about this diagnosis, right?
-陶福 -不不 我不是实验品
- Toph? - No, no! I'm not a guinea pig!
你不能在我身上做实验
You can't do experiments on me!
-天哪 -她拔掉输液管了
- Oh, my God! - She pulled out her I.V.
我放一个颈外静脉注射 按住她
I'll place an E.J. Hold her down.
好了 药物都输进去了
Okay, the med's all in.
阿曼达 你能说话吗
Amanda, can you say something?
还痛吗 告诉我
How's your pain? Tell me.
好多了 好很多了
Better. A lot better.
好
Okay.
爸爸 一点也不痛了
Daddy, the pain's going away.
老天
Oh, god.
她就像「驱魔人」里的女孩一样
She's like "The Exorcist."
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
真的 而且她只会越来越好的
Very. And she's only gonna get better.
我不会逮捕她的
I-I won't take her in,
但我要给她发一个法庭的传讯
but I am gonna have to give her a summons to appear in court.
如果我们为她作证呢
What if we testify for her?
案子可能会被驳回
Case might be dismissed.
-我们都去 -好的
- Count us in. - All right.
医生 考虑一下
And, uh, doc, think about
刚才我在那边说的话...
what I was saying back there with the, uh --
-晚安 警官 -收到
- Good night, officer. - Copy that.
听起来好像
Sounds like
你为了集体利益做了点牺牲 乔丹
you took one for the team there, Jordan.
不是他希望的那种方式
Not in the way he wanted to.
你好 我是亚历山大医生
Hey. I'm Dr. Alexander.
很高兴看到你好多了
I'm glad to see that you're feeling better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们会给你开一些药物
So, we're gonna prescribe you some medication
来控制你的紊乱
to keep the disorder in check,
而且你必须再继续接受几天
and you're gonna have to continue the I.V. treatments
输液治疗
for a few days.
不许晒太阳 不许抽烟
And no going in the sun, no smoking,
不许喝酒 明白吗
no alcohol, you got that?
不管你们让我做什么 我都照办
Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it.
乖
Yes.
你只会在医院里住上一到两天
So, you'll only be in the hospital for a day or two,
不过我会来看你的 也许吧
but I will, uh, come and visit, maybe,
带着象棋虐哭你
kick your butt in some chess.
-放马过来 -好
- Bring it on. - Okay.
你在这要是有什么想要的
And, hey, if you ever need anything while you're here
以后出院后也可以
or even after you're discharged,
随时来找我 绝对优待
just ask for me, okay? You will skip the line.
-真的吗 -VIP治疗待遇
- Whoa. Really? - V.I.P. Treatment.
什么是VIP
What's V.I.P.?
就是非常重要的人
Uh, that would be very important person,
你就很重要 所以...
which you are, so...
我喜欢
I like that.
过会见 兄弟
See you later, bud.
我的电♥话♥
That's my number.
我之前不会跟医生约会
I don't usually go for doctors.
扭曲的上帝情结
Twisted God complexes.
但你是最帅的
But you are the cutest.
好吧
Okay.
拿到了
Here it is.
干得漂亮 迈克
Oh, way to go, Michael.
上校在楼上已经在做术前准备了
The colonel's already upstairs getting prepped.
-我给送过去 -好
- I'll run this up. - Okay.
起搏器干得漂亮
Way to go on the pacemaker.
至少今晚干对了一件事
Well, at least I got one thing right tonight.
行了 你可别再可怜巴巴的了
Okay, enough of this pity party out of you.
我们一会要一起去吃晚餐
Look, we're all going to dinner later,
你也来吧
and you should come.
我买♥♥单
I'm buying.
-既然你买♥♥单那我就去吧 -好
- Well, if you're buying, I am in. - Good.
但我要先回家睡一觉
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表