剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
See, I got a patient who requires surgery right away.
她患有病态肥胖 引发了心肌劳损
Uh, she's got morbid obesity causing heart strain,
可能导致心衰
could lead to failure.
但是你可以帮她一个大忙
Be a big favor if you could bump her up.
停 卡拉翰
Yeah, stop right there, Callahan.
我可不吃你那套牛仔精神
I'm not a fan of your cowboy antics.
而且我的手术部门也不会那样运作
And my surgery department doesn't work that way.
像其他人一样排队去吧
Get in line like everybody else.
你想让凯莉插队
I take it that's a no-go
做胃旁路的打算应该是失败了
for getting Kaylee cutsies in the lap-band?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
我会把一些患者转到门诊
Yeah, I put calls in to some clinics,
但是那也得等几天
but it may take a few days.
你不能贿赂他或者敲诈他
You know, it's too bad you can't bribe him
真是太糟了 因为我听说他挺混账的
or blackmail him 'cause I hear he's a bit of a dick.
是啊
Yeah.
陶福 你得看看这个
Toph. You have to see this.
这是布伦特的血检结果
It's Brent's blood results.
布伦特还在做手术吗
Brent's still in surgery?
我们刚把他转移到复苏室
We just moved him to recovery,
等他醒来后你就可以去看他了
so you can go see him when he wakes up.
好
Good.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
西蒙妮 我们还有些问题需要谈谈
Hey, Simone, there's something else we need to talk about.
众所周知脑膜炎是由真菌感染引起的
We know the meningitis is fungal,
感染真菌性脑膜炎的病人
and fungal meningitis happens to patients
一般都患有免疫缺陷
with suppressed immune systems.
对不起 这种事只能直说 但是...
I'm sorry. There's no easy way to say this, but...
布伦特患有艾滋病
Brent has H.I.V.
什么
Uh, what?
你献血时我们也对你的血样进行了检测
And, uh, your blood was screened when you donated.
西蒙妮 你也患有艾滋病
Simone... you have it, too.
我知道这是一个晴天霹雳
This is an unexpected bombshell, I know,
但最重要的是你要理解
But it's important to understand
艾滋病已经不是死亡宣判书了
H.I.V. is no longer a death sentence.
我不 我不懂啊
I don't -- I don't understand.
我是说如果我俩都有 为什么我没有发病
I mean, if we both have it, w-why am I not sick?
你可能永远都不会发病
Y-you may never be.
比如魔术师约翰逊[患艾滋病]
Look at Magic Johnson.
我是说 其实只是...
I mean, it's really just a...
运气不好
a sad luck of the draw.
他有没有可能
Is it possible that he got it
是因为骨头里那个生物弹片才感染的
from the bio-shrapnel from the bone?
我们也查了军方尸检记录
Right, we checked with military autopsy records,
布伦特的战友并未患有艾滋病
and Brent's buddy was H.I.V.-negative,
所以不是特洛伊传染给他的
so he didn't get it from Troy.
虽然这不关我的事
Okay. It's none of my business,
但他有可能通过很多种途径接触到这个病毒
and he could've contracted it any number of ways.
但我知道在国外服兵役是怎么样的 而且
But I know what it's like to be overseas, and...
那很艰难
It's tough.
布伦特没有出轨 他是好男人
Brent didn't cheat. He's a good man.
我知道 我只是说
I know. I-I'm just saying
离家这么远
that being so far from home
这么久 压力很大
for so long and under pressure --
布伦特没有出轨
Brent didn't cheat.
是我
I did.
是你
You did?
对 是我 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I did. I know, I know.
我是个很糟糕的人
I'm a horrible person.
不 我...我不会批评你什么的
No, I'm... I'm not here to judge you.
我是来帮助你的
I'm -- I'm here to help you.
他...他每次一走就是好几个月
He's just -- he's gone for months at a time.
我都不知道他什么时候走 他要去哪
I never know when he's leaving, where he's going,
或者他什么时候回来
or when he's coming back.
我们得向我们的家人 我们的朋友
We had to lie to our family, to our friends...
对你和珍妮特撒谎 这...
to you and Janet. It's just...
压力实在是太大了
It's just so much pressure...
他根本不能告诉我他做了什么
That he can never talk about what he's done.
对不起 我知道这很艰难
I'm sorry. I know it's difficult,
虽然情况有点微妙
and this is a delicate thing,
但你必须告诉我们你跟谁在一起过
but you will have to tell everyone you've been with.
只有那么一个人
It was one guy.
好的
O-okay.
只跟那一个人上过一次床
It was one guy. It was one time.
我发誓
I-I swear.
就是几个月前 除夕夜
Uh, just a couple of months ago, New Year's Eve.
-我只是 -你不用...
- I just... - You don't...
我很寂寞 我...
I got lonely. I...
没事的
It's okay.
我都做了什么 上帝啊我做了什么
What did I do? Oh, my God, what did I do?
怎么了
What's happening?
她已经吐了五分钟了
She's been vomiting for five minutes.
-我想会不会是胃轻瘫 -那是什么
- I'm thinking gastroparesis. - What is that?
就是说她的胃什么都装不了
It means she can't hold anything down.
-肯尼 给她开红霉素和甲氧氯普胺 -好
- Kenny, give her metoclopramide and erythromycin. - Yeah, on it.
都这样了他们还不能送她做手术吗
And they still won't move her up after this?
求你了 做点什么吧
Please. You've got to do something.
我会想办法的 我保证
I'll figure it out. I promise.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
是的 他算是躲过了一劫
Yes, well, he totally dodged a bullet,
但他现在正在休息
but he's resting comfortably now.
是的
Yeah.
当然了 我们会告诉他的
Uh, of course, we will absolutely let him know.
好的 好的
Yeah. Okay, all right.
没问题
Sure.
伙计
Oh, man.
打这种电♥话♥都还是挺有意思的
Those phone calls are always fun to make.
是啊
Yeah.
-乔斯林 -怎么了
- Jocelyn? - Hey, what's up?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
行啊 怎么了
Sure, sure. What's up?
我知道你特别了解院里的八卦
I know you're pretty plugged into the gossip around here.
-这个爱好很有意思啊 -我想也是
- Yeah, it's a fun hobby. - Yeah, I bet.
那关于凯明斯基医生你都知道些什么
What do you know about Dr. Kaminsky?
那个胃旁路手术
The lap-band surgeon.
他对我病人的态度实在是太混♥蛋♥了
He's being a real dick to my patient,
你有什么有用的消息吗
and anything you could give me?
-说嘛 说嘛 -有的
- Come on, come on. - Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
他们俩还有好长一段路要走
Those two have a long road ahead of them.
好好的一对
Nice couple.
这只是表明你永远都不知道
Just goes to show, you never know
别人的人生到底曾经发生了什么
what's going on in other people's lives.
是啊
Yeah.
希望他们可以撑过去
Hope they can work through it.
是啊
Yeah.
换我就不知道能不能
I don't know if I could.
这可不像你平时那种出轨
It's not your typical cheating situation.
那些独自待在家里的妻子
It's hard for the wives, girlfriends,
女友和伴侣的日子也很难熬
and partners who stay home.
她们也付出了很多
They pay a price, too.
有时候我们会忘记这一点 我自己就会忘
Sometimes we forget that. I know I did.
真的吗 你出轨过吗
Really? You cheat?
不...没有
No...no!
拥有珍妮特是我三生有幸
I was Lucky to find Janet.
我才不会毁掉这一切呢
I mean, I'm not blowing that.
我只是说
I'm just saying, you know,
有时候可能没有好好地理解自己的妻子
sometimes not appreciating your wife the way you should.
我们应该是一起的
You know, we're a team.
卡拉翰
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表