剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
斯科特
Scott?
-他快没呼吸了 -斯科特医生 你在流血
- He's barely breathing. - Dr. Scott, you are bleeding.
我们现在就把他弄出来
And we gotta get him out of here now!
别让我再说一遍
Look, I'm not gonna tell you again!
别碰我儿子
Take your hands off my boy!
已经得到控制了好吗 冷静点
Get that under control, all right?! Calm down.
你在干什么 那个人该进监狱
What are you doing? That man should be in jail!
-冷静 -听着 老兄
- Calm down. - Hey, look, man!
肯尼 肯尼 肯尼 我来
Hey, Kenny! Kenny! Kenny! I got this.
仔细听我说 因为我只说一遍
Listen to me carefully, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once.
那个人是个医生 你想让你儿子活命吗
That man is a doctor. You want your son to live?
-一 -那就别碍事 让我们送他去医院
- Okay. One... - You let us work, let us get to the hospital.
就这么简单 听明白了吗
It is that simple. Is that clear?
他撞了我儿子
He hit my boy.
可他现在想帮忙
And now he's trying to help.
好吗
Okay?
我需要司机描述一下事情经过
Hey, I'm gonna need a statement from the driver.
-能不能等到了医院再说 -快点快点
- Can it wait for the hospital? - Let's go! Let's go!
-让出条路来 -快点
- Clear a path! - Let's go!
-准备好了吗 -请退后
- Ready? - All right, step back.
一 二 三
One...two...three.
快点快点 快走
Let's go! Let's go! Get moving!
好的 让出条路来 让出条路来
Good. Okay. All right, make a path! Make a path!
-请退后 让路 -快点快点
- Back up! Make a way! - Come on! Come on!
-冷静一下 -我要和我儿子呆在一起
- Hey, calm down! Calm down! Calm down. - I gotta go with my boy!
借过
Coming through!
好了各位 行动起来吧
All right, people, let's move!
40岁男性 下侧腹刺伤
Male, 40s, sever puncture wounds to the lower flanks,
严重出血 可能有颅脑损伤
severe bleeding, possible brain trauma.
-这哥们太牛了 救了我 -请老实躺好
- Man's a champ! Saved my ass-- - Yeah, sit back, sir.
给他挂两个单位的阴性O型血
Okay, hang 2 units of O-neg
再送个清创包
and send off a trauma panel.
莫莉 把他送去创伤四室 通知CT室
Mollie, bring him to Trauma 4 and notify C.T.
-肖恩 他怎么样了 -还能说话
- Shane? How is he? - Yeah, still talking.
40岁女性 下肢深部撕裂伤 体征稳定
Female, 40s, deep leg lac, stable.
好样的 德鲁 去一床看看肖恩
Hey, nice work, Drew. Curtain 1. Let's get Shane taken care of.
-你可真有精神头啊 -是啊
- Someone's feeling energetic. - Yeah, you know,
出外勤嘛 当然得打起精神来呀
you're out in the field, you're always up, right?
T 抱歉你要先把这边的患者放一下
Tee, I'm sorry to pull you off your case.
-我需要你去看看等下送来的患者 -好
- I need you on incoming. - Okay.
好的 乔丹 你去帮德鲁诊治那个牛仔
Okay, Jordan, you're with Drew on the cowboy.
-好的 -等会儿再聊 乔丹
- Got it. - Catch you later, Jordan.
好好照顾竞技牛仔 他可不一般
Hey, enjoy that rodeo vic. He's a real piece of work.
-怎么了 -斯科特出车祸了
- What's up? - Scott got in an accident.
我需要你出面处理一下
I need you to step in.
20岁男性 车祸导致的
Male, 20s, blunt chest trauma
胸部钝挫伤 心跳过速及低血压
from M.V.A., tachy and hypotensive.
连枷胸 有可能胸腔积血
Flail chest, probable hemothorax.
插入胸腔引流管 然后送去手术室
Trauma for a chest tube, then up to the O.R.
-好的T 走 -不行 这是我的患者
- Okay, Tee, go. - No, no, no! This is my patient!
-我 -别急 斯科特 警♥察♥来电♥话♥了
- No, I'm -- - Wait, Scott! Scott! The police called.
那场车祸也牵连到了你
You were in that accident.
没错 可我没事 陶福 我没事
Yes, I was, but I'm fine. Topher, I'm fine.
那你也得去回答警方的问题
Okay, well, you're gonna have to answer some questions.
他们需要给你做药检
I mean, they need you to take a drug test.
-到底发生什么了 -我不...
- What happened out there? - I-I don't --
能不能等会儿再谈
Can we talk about it later?
不行 好吧
No. Okay, fine,
但我不能让你去治疗那个孩子
but there's no way I can let you work on that kid.
没时间争执了
Look, there's no time for this!
我必须马上去救治那个孩子
The kid needs me in there right now!
我们得先给你检查一下啊
Well, not until we check you out.
得先确定你没有颅脑损伤才行
We gotta make sure there's no brain trauma.
我叫斯科特·克莱门斯
My name is Scott Clemmens.
-ZYXWVUT... -斯科特
- Z, y, x, w, v, u, t. - Scott...
现在时间 周二晚八点半
It is tuesday night at 8:30 p.m.
那个男孩的血压是82/42并在快速下降
That boy's blood pressure is 82 over 42 and falling fast.
我是值班医生
I am the on-call surgeon,
如果你现在不让我进去
and if you don't let me in there right now
抽出他胸腔内的积血 他会死的
to drain the blood from his chest, he's gonna die.
听着 TC可以先开始抽血
Okay, look, T.C. can get it started.
我们再找找有没有别的胸科医生可以来
We can call around for another thoracic surgeon.
拜托 你就
Oh, come on! Just...
给我做神经系统检查 证明无碍
Do the neuro, clear me,
-让我进去做手术 -斯科特 即使
- and let me get into surgery. - Scott, even if...
那家人给医院来过电♥话♥了
The -- the family has called the hospital.
他们不想让你接近他们的儿子
They don't want you anywhere near their son.
对不起 但这台手术你不能插手
I'm sorry, you're gonna have to sit this one out.
其实吧 我跟你说
Well, actually, you know,
其实这没人们想的那么危险
it's not as dangerous as people think it is.
-绷带 -没那么多条条框框
- Bandage, please. - Ain't no rules, no nothing.
你比秋老虎还热辣呢
You're hotter than a summer revival.
阿门
Amen.
淡定点 牛仔哥 她已经有主了
Easy there, cowboy. She's already spoken for.
有话就要说出来嘛
Man's gotta speak his mind.
你还是小声点说吧
Hey, you better speak it quieter.
-你女朋友就在隔壁 -她怎么样了
- Your girlfriend's in the next room. - Yeah. How is she?
-她挺好的 -那就好
- She's good. - All right.
我已经把伤口缝合了 可他还是心跳过速
I sutured the wound, but he's still tachy.
输点血应该管用 他的X光片呢
Blood infusion could help. What about his x-rays?
-就在那儿 我看着挺正常的 -好
- Uh, they're right over there. They look normal to me. - Okay.
超人医生去哪儿了
Where's Dr. Superman at?
我得好好抱抱他
I need to give him a hug.
如果不是他 我现在就该烂在地里喂虫子了
I'd be feedin' the worms if he hadn't come along.
他在说TC
Talking about T.C.
我说的是勇气
Oh, boy, talk about cojones.
他差点就变孤魂野鬼了
He nearly gave up the ghost.
-你说什么 -他差点就死了
- I'm sorry. What? - You know, died.
那个银色的大家伙 比马刺还尖
This giant silver thingamabob, sharper than a spur,
-就差一点就砸中他的脖子了 -真的吗
- it came down about this close to his neck. - Is that true?
大概吧 我不知道 我当时
I guess. I don't know. I mean, I was --
-看得不是很清楚 -德鲁
- Came in from a bad angle. - Drew.
什么不清楚 你在说什么
Bad angle? What are you talking about?
那东西差点就把他头戳烂了 我发誓
This thing, it would've cut his head, I swear to god.
好了 请深呼吸
Okay, sir, just breathe deep.
-好的 -德鲁
- There you go. - Drew?
疼吗
Does this hurt?
好的 这里疼吗
All right, what about here?
你这样疼了有多久了
How long have you had this pain?
大约一周吧
A-about a week.
一开始我以为只是痛经
At first, I thought it was just cramps,
可后来我却发了高烧
but then I got a fever.
你父母在哪儿 我需要他们的许可才能化验
Uh, where are your parents? We need their consent for tests.
我爸正从达拉斯开车赶过来 他在那里工作
My dad's driving in from Dallas. He had to go there for work.
但你可以给他打电♥话♥
But you can reach him on his cell.
这是不是意味着我不能打排球了
Does this mean I'm gonna have to miss volleyball?
我得训练啊
I gotta get my practice time.
你上几年级 初三吗
Uh, what are you in? Eighth grade?
高一 我是新生
Ninth grade. I'm a freshman.
我在后备队 但我是大学♥运♥动队第一候选人
I play J.V., but I'm first alternate on varsity.
你就是打排球扭伤手腕的吗
Wow. Is that how you, uh, sprained your wrist?
不是 我有腕管症候群
No. Carpal tunnel.
我爸说我短♥信♥发太多了
My dad says I text too much.
看来你摘除过阑尾
I-I see you had your appendix taken out.
嗯 就在这里
Yeah, right here.
还是有点疼
Still kinda hurts.
你还记得你的手术医师是谁吗
Uh, do you remember who your surgeon was?
贝尔哈特医生
Dr. Bell-hart.
克丽丝塔 等一下
Krista, hold on for a sec.
我在给凯瑟琳·雷丁做外科咨♥询♥
Hey, I'm doing a surgical consult on Catherine Redding.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表