剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
So you figure out
你想做什么
what you want to do.
别因为害怕而屈从
Not from fear,
要为自己真实想法而战
but for the right reasons.
而且要是他们挡你道 杀无赦
And they can go to hell if they get in your way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会的
I will.
接下来 我们得这么跟我儿子说
Now...Here's what we're gonna tell my son.
你在叫我吗
Hey, you paged me?
别别别 我才不会再次中招好吧 德鲁
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I'm not falling for this crap again, okay, drew?
这次是真的
This is real.
你想学东西吗
You want to learn something?
把那急救车推过来
Grab that crash cart.
这是辛普森先生
This is Mr. Simpson.
他因心脏病入院 出现室颤性停搏
He came in with a heart attack, went into V-fib arrest.
按「开始」 把电压调到360
Now, hit "Power." Set the voltage to 360.
-按「充电」 -好了
- Press "Charge." - Okay.
你来吧
This is all you.
但我以前从来都没做过
B-but I've never done this before.
那就正是学习的好机会 对吧
Then it's gonna be a hell of a good time to learn, isn't it?
把电板放到十点和五点钟位置
Set the paddles at 10:00 and 5:00.
好的 好的 像这样吗
Okay. Okay, like this?
是的 大家离手
Yeah, everybody clear.
开始
Go.
还是室颤
Still V-fib.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
好吧 再次充电
Okay, uh, charging again.
离手
Clear.
伙计 窦性心率
Oh, man, that's sinus.
-我摸到脉搏了 -是的
- I can feel a pulse. - Yes, it is.
给胺碘酮滴注
Hang an amiodarone drip.
送他去导管室做介入
Get him to the Cath Lab.
好的 马上
Okay, right away.
天哪 那男的刚刚...死了
Oh, holy cow. That man was was -- dead.
现在活过来了
And now he isn't.
恭喜你 你刚刚救了他的命
Congratulations. You just saved his life.
谢谢
Thanks.
结果她只是血糖低
It turns out she just had low blood sugar.
我给她静脉注射了葡萄糖
I-I gave her I.V. dextrose.
这是饮食调节的清单
And here's a list of dietary adjustments.
就这样吗 她之前...
That's all? I mean, she was --
把车开过来
Get the car.
-祁医生 -女士您好
- Dr. Zia? - Yes, ma'am?
你有没有发现你们这里有位了不起的年轻医生
Are you aware of what a remarkable young doctor you have here?
我希望他
I expect him to be made
能在这家医院里能很快地在他想进入的专业
an attending physician at this institution one day very soon
成为主治医师
in whatever specialty he pursues.
你怎么搞定的
How did you pull that off?
一定是我诊疗态度端正 我觉得
Uh, it must be my wonderful bedside manner, I-I guess.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
你看起来好漂亮
You look so beautiful.
你叫我了
Hey. You paged me?
是的 我们这里都弄好了
Uh, yeah. We're all set here.
我们就等代理新郎宣读誓词
We just need an in-person proxy groom to read the vows.
你要加入吗
You game?
当然了 必须的 我还有点时间
Sure. Why not? I got a few minutes.
-好人 -谢谢
- Good man. - Thank you.
没事 汤姆 我是卡拉翰医生
Of course. Tom, I'm Dr. Callahan.
很荣幸能代表您 中士
It is an honor to stand in for you, Sergeant.
是我的荣幸
The honor's mine.
我太感谢你们组织这次婚礼了 医生
I can't thank you enough for making this wedding happen, doctors.
没花球可结不了婚
Can't get married without a bouquet.
真是 谢谢你了
Why, thank you.
您准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的 我准备好了
Yes, I'm ready.
亲爱的各位来宾 我们齐聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here
共同见证
in the sight of god to join together
克洛伊和汤姆的婚礼
in holy matrimony...Chloe and Tom.
孩子的心跳加速了
Baby's having accelerations.
我喘不上气了
I'm feeling short of breath.
没事 就是那样的 我们送她进手术室
All right, that's it. We're getting her to the O.R.
爸爸 对不起
Sorry, daddy.
亲爱的 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
还没完呢 亲爱的
This ain't over yet, sweetie.
好了 告诉产科 我们过来了
Okay, somebody tell the O.B. We're on our way.
神父 继续仪式 尽量跟上
Reverend, get to the good stuff and try to keep up.
-你们跟我说一下 -我以前没这么干过
- Somebody talk to me. - I've never done anything like this.
继续吧 神父
Move it along, Padre.
你有十五秒的时间
You got about 15 seconds.
克洛伊 你还好吗
Chloe, are you okay?
你愿意娶这位女子为妻吗
Do you take this woman to be your wedded wife?
-我愿意 -你愿意嫁给这位男子吗
- I do. - Do you take this man to be your wedded husband?
我愿意 她愿意
I do. She does.
-克洛伊 -我正式宣布你俩结为夫妇
- Chloe? - Then I pronounce you man and wife.
血压低到40了
B.P.'s down to 40 systolic.
克洛伊 我爱你
Chloe, I love you.
-乔丹 -她在出血
- Jordan! - She's hemorrhaging!
来不及送她到手术室了
We can't get her to the O.R.
我们必须在这处理了
We got to do it down here.
创伤一室 走吧
Trauma one. Let's go.
孩子的心率还是很低
The baby's heart rate is still down.
正在打开腹膜
Opening the peritoneum.
输入两个单位血
Two units of blood are in.
这就是可真是蜜月劫了
Well, this is a hell of a honeymoon.
产科有回复了吗 手术刀
Any word from O.B.? Scalpel.
她正在楼上忙着一例子♥宫♥破裂呢
She has her hands full with a uterine rupture upstairs.
幸好我们开始了
Glad we got started.
切开子♥宫♥
Incising the uterus.
十五分钟内能与孩他爸视频通话
Hey, setting up the skype with the father in 15 minutes.
有什么话要带给他吗
Anything I can tell him?
五秒内我就给他讲个故事
Yeah, I'll have the story for him in about five seconds.
-要看吗 -好
- You want to watch? - Yeah.
出来了
There we go.
她出来了
Here she comes.
好了
All right.
大声点儿 亲爱的
You tell them, sweetie.
切断脐带
Cutting the cord.
我的乖乖女怎么样了
My -- my -- my baby girl?
她非常美 像妈妈一样美
She's beautiful, just like her mother
也像医生一样美
and her doctor.
他好像说的是自己
I think he was talking about himself.
我觉得也是
Yeah, I'm sure he was.
对不起 我就是非常喜欢小孩子
Sorry, I just love babies.
还有婚礼
And weddings.
谢谢你们
Thank you for everything.
你们不知道这对我有多重要
You have no idea what this means to me.
我的乖乖女
Who's my baby girl?
T 斯科特要找你谈话
Hey, Tee. Hey, Scott needs to talk to you.
没事 缝合我们来
It's okay. We'll close up.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
没有
No.
但她还在昏迷
But she's comatose.
她的大脑缺氧时间过长
Her brain was deprived of oxygen for too long.
我们已经尽力了
We've done everything we could possibly do.
我的孩子 今天是她生日啊
Oh, no. No, my baby! My little girl! It's her birthday.
我们很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她还是有机会可以醒来
There's still a possibility she could come out of this.
我们还要给她做几个脑功能的测试
We have to run a few tests on her brain function.
-别...别碰她 -好的
- No, no, just leave her. - Leave us alone. Okay.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表