剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, you're right. $50 is a lot of money
是不该跟别人宣扬
to be advertising to everyone.
-什么 -哥们 那是预付现金
- What?! - Dude, that's cash money up front.
你还有公德心吗
Have you no morals?
你最好用得来的那些钱 带我出去约会
You better be taking me out with all that cash you're earning.
你觉得我为什么要这样做
Why do you think I'm doing it?
耍着那些医生玩
To mess with the doctors.
也有这个可能
Okay, maybe, maybe.
不过我确实打算带你出去
But I'm still gonna take you out.
再把你扑倒
Then I'm gonna take you down.
刚刚的牙套情侣 谢谢你的提示
Thanks for the heads-up on the braces.
愿意为我的男人做任何事
Anything for my man.
我送进来的那个小孩怎么样了
Hey, uh, whatever happened to that kid
发烧的那个
that I brought in with the fever?
你说那个啊 情况有些复杂
Oh, yeah, that's gotten complicated.
我感觉他妈妈好像隐藏了什么
I think the mom may be behind it somehow.
-走吧 我陪你去看看 -好的
- Come on. I'll walk you over. - Yeah.
有了 周六晚八点的餐厅预约
Oh, got it -- 8:00 dinner reservations saturday night.
-只有我和你 -很好
- Only me and you. - All right.
正餐红酒甜点都是我
Wine me, dine me, then be my dessert?
你还挺会精打细算的
You drive a hard bargain.
就按你说的
On it!
肯尼 呼叫保安
Kenny, call security! Code gray!
你这是干什么
Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!
放开我 你放开
Let go of me! Come on!
-他对她动手 我全看到了 -我没有
- He was hurting her! I saw the whole thing! - No. No.
你在乱说些什么
What are you talking about?
-你把她按在墙上 -你说什么
- You had her pinned against the wall! - What?
不不不 不是这样的
No, no, no, no, no.
他抓住我 抱着我 我才没倒下去
He was grabbing me, holding me up so I didn't hit the floor.
她当时头晕 马上就快摔倒了
She was dizzy. She was about to fall!
我只是在帮她
I was helping her.
肯尼 帮我 他也看到事情经过了
Kenny, help. He saw the whole thing.
抱歉 我那时在看手♥机♥
I'm sorry. I was looking at my phone.
-肯尼 -宝贝 我很
- Kenny! - I'm -- babe, I'm --
你听着 让那个女的离我远一点
Hey, you know what? G-get her away from me.
好的
Okay.
好了格温 你先离开 退后
Okay, Gwen, stand down. Back away.
爱德华兹先生 我向您道歉
Mr. Edwards, I apologize.
她最近压力很大
She's been under a lot of stress lately.
随便怎么样都行
Ah, fine, whatever.
请你让她离我们远一点就行了
Just -- just keep her away from us, please.
-当然 -同时照顾好我们的儿子
- Yes. - And look after our son.
-好的 -你先走吧 格温
- Okay. - Take a walk, Gwen.
格温 走吧
Gwen, come on.
跟我走
Come on.
我发誓我看到他
I s-- I swear I saw him.-...
格温 你听我说
Gwen, just listen to me.
丽莎她有眩晕 你知道吗
Lisa has vertigo, okay?
她今晚早些时候也晕倒了
She fell earlier tonight. I-
我当时也必须抓住他
I had to grab her, too.
我看到她的表情 她很害怕他
I saw the look on her face. She is scared of him.
-格温 -他先是推她 后来又抓住她
- Gwen - And when he grabbed her before, he was pushing her!
他并不是抱着她
He wasn't holding her!
-其他人都没看到 -因为没人在那里
- No one else saw that. - Because no one was there.
不然他为什么选在那个时候
Why do you think he picked that moment?
-那肯尼呢 -他根本没往那看
- And Kenny? - Kenny wasn't looking.
天哪 乔丹 你就听我的吧
God, Jordan, listen to me!
我知道我看到的是什么
I know what I saw.
你觉得我分辨不出一个人他是不是施虐者吗
Don't you think I know an abuser when I see one?
格温 你是我最好的朋友
Gwen, you are my best friend.
我视你为家人 我很爱你
Okay? You are my family, and I love you,
可是你我都清楚
but you and I both know
你过去也有过操之过急时候
that you have a history of jumping the gun.
要是医院知道的话
And if the hospital knew that,
你很可能会被开除
you -- you could be out of a job.
他确实是在虐待她
He's abusing her.
我这一生从没这么肯定过
I've never been more sure in my life.
亲爱的 你听我说
Sweetie, listen to me.
我已经给儿童保护机构打了电♥话♥
Listen, I have already called legal and protective services
他们会保护伊森 好吗
for Ethan, okay?
希望他们能跟他谈谈 找到一些答案
Hopefully they can talk to him and get some more answers,
但在这件事上 我们按照规则来
but we have to follow protocol on this.
我
I have --
陶福 我很抱歉 我不该那么莽撞的
Topher, I'm sorry. I could have handled it better.
是吗 你真这样想
Yeah, you think?
法律部门已经找上门了
Legal is all up my butt.
他们会给你上级打电♥话♥ 而且那个
They're gonna call your boss, and that --
那个父亲是商人
that dad is some kind of suit,
你知道他会把问题搞得多复杂
so you know the trouble that he's gonna make.
不 他知道我看到他准备做什么了
No. He knows that I know what he's up to.
-他知道 -好了 格温
- He knows -- - Okay, Gwen -- Gwen!
我们稍后再讨论这个
We're gonna talk about this later
等大家都冷静下来
when cooler heads prevail.
与此同时 我要求你必须回家去
In the meantime, I'm gonna have to ask you to go home.
陶福 接待台有电♥话♥找你
Topher, there's a call for you at the admit desk.
看到没有 事情已经开始严重了
See that? It's -- it's hitting the fan already!
先让他留条口信
Just -- just take a message for now.
-不 是关于阿里 -我
- No. It's about Ali. - I'm s--
是夏瓦兹医生打来的长途电♥话♥
It's long distance -- Dr. Chavez.
-格温 我 -出去 你出去
- Gwen, I -- - Get out. Get out.
我现在不想见到你
I don't want to look at you right now.
赶紧给我出去
Get the hell out!
听说你在这上面
Hey, I heard you were up here.
谢了
Hey. Thanks.
今晚糟透了
Hell of a night, huh?
你也觉得
You too?
对 我收了个肾衰竭的孩子
Yeah, I got a -- a kid with kidney failure
他的家庭还不怎么和睦
in the middle of a family drama.
他的妈妈可能有在精神和身体上虐待他
Uh, there's a mother who may or may not
也有可能只是我想多了
be emotionally or physically abusing him.
格温和那个爸爸杠上了
And Gwen just jumped the father,
她认为那个爸爸在虐待孩他妈
thinking that he is abusing her.
-她真的这样做了 -对啊
- She did that? - Yeah.
陶福已经让她先回家了
Yeah, Topher had to send her home.
你觉得她是对的吗
Think she was right?
我也不知道 她也犯过错
I don't know. She's been wrong before.
你也知道当你很爱一个人的时候
And you know when you love someone
你很想去相信他们
and you really want to believe them
这样真的很难受
but you're just having a hard time?
我懂你的意思了
Yep, I hear you.
你又是为什么这么颓废地坐在墙角
So, what's got you slumped up against the wall?
我不得不告诉患者他得了渐冻症
Oh, I just had to tell my patient that he has A.L.S.
我还得打给他在芝加哥的家人
I had to call his family in Chicago
告诉他们 他现已经进入了倒计时
and tell them he was a ticking clock
他会痛苦无比地慢慢死去
to a slow and terrible death.
要告诉他们这个消息真是太难了
Yeah, that's a tough call to make.
他才刚刚步入正轨
And he was just getting it together,
忽然之间...
and then all of a sudden...
谁也说不准
You never know.
他现在在和家人通电♥话♥
So, he's talking to them now,
我想给他留一些隐私
And I wanted to give him some privacy.
-陶福 -伙计们 -怎么了
- Hey, Topher. - Hey, guys. - Hey. What's up?
我正在找你来着
Hey. I was just looking for you.
我得去看看伊森
No, I got to check on Ethan
安抚一下他的家长了
and calm the parents down,
下班见
so I will see you at the end of the shift.
-怎么了 -我刚刚和乔伊谈了
- What's going on? - I just spoke with Joey.
阿里附近没有无国界医生
There's no doctors without borders personnel anywhere near Ali.
好吧 那斯莫斯呢
Okay, well, what about Smalls?
他那边有什么进展
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表