剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
No.
跟你没有关系
It had nothing to do with you.
他在财务方面问题还挺多的
He got into money trouble for a lot of reasons,
一个好人 做了坏决定
and a good man made a bad decision.
我觉得你能做的就是
I think -- - I think it's best you try
记住他对你的好
and remember all the good he did for you.
我不知道能不能做到
I don't know if I'll be able to.
换你你能吗
Could you if you were me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爸爸也做过不少蠢事
My father did some pretty stupid things,
可最近我发现我只记得开心的事了
but lately, I find myself remembering all the fun we had.
比如去树林里徒步 或者家庭自♥制♥冰激凌
You know, hiking in the woods and, uh, homemade ice cream.
记住好事还是很重要的
I think it's important to remember those things.
我已经开始想他了
I already miss him so much.
肯定的 亲亲
I know you do, sweetie.
我懂
I know.
我懂
I know.
你是对的
You were right.
我天生就是干外科的
Surgery is in my blood.
我擅长
I'm good at it.
你非常擅长
You're very good at it.
我想追寻这个梦想
And...I think I might want to pursue it.
终于
Finally.
你不知道我有多高兴
You have no idea how happy that makes me.
我马上给霍普金斯医学院的尼尔森
I'll call Dr. Nelson at Hopkins
打电♥话♥敲定你的职位
and secure your spot.
我没说要去霍普金斯
I didn't say "Hopkins."
我不懂了 你不是说你想当外科医生吗
I don't understand. You said you want to go into surgery.
我是说了 我要靠我自己
And I do -- but on my own terms.
不仅仅是外科 是小儿外科
And not just surgery -- pediatric surgery.
-小儿外科 -对
- Pediatrics? - Yeah.
醉鬼 枪伤什么的 我处理得来
The drunks, the GSWs. I can do that.
但我喜欢给小孩看病
But I like working with kids.
我也擅长
And, you know, I'm good at it.
高标准严要求啊
That's a very tough discipline.
约翰·霍普金斯医学院的机会失不再来
And Johns Hopkins only has one slot.
以后我可说不定...
I don't know if I can swing --
你不用
You don't -- you don't have to.
我已经抓住我的机会了
I've already secured a slot.
明年这里会开设小儿外科
We're going to start a pediatric surgical fellowship
研究员职位
here next year.
等保罗实习结束
Paul will finish up his internship
就转入儿科与外科双住院医师实习
and then move into a dual pediatric and surgical E.R. Residency.
这野心也够大的了
That's an awfully big bite.
两手抓 可能两手都不硬
You risk being mediocre at both.
或者两者融会贯通
Or being the best.
一不做二不休 对吗
Go big or go home, right?
见到您很高兴 卡明斯医生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Cummings.
听着 我只是想为你做最好的打算
Look, I only want the best for you.
我知道的 爸
I know you do, dad.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
知道吗
You know...
我有个患者 叫奥伦 跟我一样大
A patient of mine -- Oren, uh, same age as me --
他昨晚去世了
He just, uh, passed away last night.
他死前最想做的一件事就是
And the last thing that he wanted to do before he died
跟他父亲一起去钓鱼旅行
was take a fishing trip with his father.
可他永远都没机会了
He, uh, he never got to make it.
他爸爸一定难过死了
That, uh, must have been very tough on his father.
天下之痛 莫过于失子之痛
There's nothing worse than the loss of a child.
是的
Right.
我今年夏天要跟他爸爸一起
Well, I'm taking that fishing trip
替他完成这次钓鱼旅行
with his father this summer.
我知道你不喜欢
And I know -- - I know it's not your thing --
可能我也不喜欢
Uh, it's probably not my thing, either --
但如果你能一起来 我会非常开心的
but I would -- i would very much like it if you came with us.
当然了
Sure. Sure.
我看看能不能去
I'll see if I can make it.
毕竟我也挺忙的
Busy schedule and all, you know.
当然
Yeah, of course.
保罗
Paul.
我很想去
I'd love to come,
但我的手术已经排满了
But my surgeries are booked so far in advance,
我也没办法
There's nothing I can do.
但也许以后哪天 我们可以一起去旅行
But maybe one day we can make that trip.
当然
Absolutely.
乖啊
Be good.
别忘了给你妈打电♥话♥
Don't forget to call your mother.
我记住了
I won't forget.
大家干得不错
Great work, everyone.
感谢你们今晚辛苦的工作
I just want to thank you all for stepping up tonight.
连拉戈萨都算上
Even Ragosa.
稳扎稳打的工作 迈克
Solid work, Michael.
谢了
Thank you.
青春期少女有何最新动态
So, what's the latest in teenage-daughter world?
有好料可爆吗
Anything juicy?
有
Uh...yeah.
我得承认你这招确实妙
I got to say, - your advice was spot-on.
看看
Look at this.
她今晚要办派对
She organized a party for tonight
趁着我在这工作 珍妮特带双胞胎去她妈家
While I'm working and Janet's at her mom's with the twins.
是时候敲敲警钟了
I think it's time to bring that hammer down.
-时候到了吧 -必须地
- It's time, right? - Absolutely.
这可老有讲究了 我跟你说
This is gonna be fun, actually.
老爹不发威
Sometimes you got to fire a shot across the bow
你就把我当豆腐了
showing dad is not a pushover.
对 一举一动都在你掌握中
Mm. And like you're always watching.
就得时不时吓唬一下
Got to scare them sometimes.
琳恩 是爸爸 什么都不用说了
Yeah, Lynn. It's dad. Do not even speak.
三十岁前你就别想出门了
You're grounded till you're 30.
我当然能
Yes, I can.
为什么 因为我知道派对的事了
Why? Because I know about the party.
让你妈接电♥话♥
Put your mother on.
她可不高兴了
She was not happy.
珍妮特
Janet. Yeah.
你知道不知道咱闺女...
Did you know that our da--
啥
What?
啥
What?!
我只是...
I-I-I was just t-trying to --
好 行
Okay. Okay.
行行行
Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
怎么了
What was that?
迈克 很显然
Well, Michael, apparently, um,
我闺女一直知道我监视她呢
my daughter knew that I was spying the whole time.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
她是书呆子 我说过了
She's a nerd, like I said.
我什么时候看她短♥信♥她都知道
She could tell when I opened her texts.
然后她告诉珍妮特
And she told Janet.
要教教我这个当爹的什么叫信任
They're teaching dad a lesson in trust.
「性感男人916」是个假账号♥
Sexyman916 is a fake account.
现在我老婆和闺女对我都不满了
Now my daughter and my wife are unhappy with me.
本来计划挺好的
It was a good plan.
本来就是烂计划
It was a terrible plan.
这马后炮了
Well, in hindsight.
臭山炮
In any sight!
谢你了啊迈克 真会出主意
Thanks a lot, Michael. Super advice.
等着回家挨团批吧
Can't wait to go home to my own mass casualty.
-放这就行 -谢谢
- Put them over here. - Thank you.
下班以后有安排吗
So, any plans for after the shift?
你说呢
You asking?
刚刚安排了
I think I just did.
你可以不用的 就因为我们...
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表