剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Let me just get someone to cover for me.
那除了燕麦你还吃其他东西吗
But do you eat anything besides grits?
为什么要吃
Why would I?
芝士 培根
Talking about cheese, bacon,
绿洋葱还有熏制香肠 想想就恶心
green onions, with smoked sausage.
说真的 我可以一整天都只吃燕麦
Oh, honestly, I could eat that morning, noon, and night.
-好吧 -我说真的
- Okay, okay. - I'm serious.
不过下次约会 我来选餐厅 行吗
But next time, I'm picking the restaurant. Okay?
只要他们有燕麦就行
As long as they got grits.
-就这一个要求 -燕麦
- All I'm saying. - Grits.
急诊...
Emergency medic--
好 别急 慢点 慢慢说
Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay, slow down, slow down.
好吧 你是哪位
All right, who are you?
地点呢
Where?
好的 收到
All right, got it.
什么情况
What's up?
乔丹和克丽丝塔收了一个车祸伤者
Jordan and Krista brought in an M.V.A.
现在在281号♥公路上的一家动物诊所里
To an animal clinic out on 281.
我急需一架直升机过去
I need a medevac stat.
好 我这就去安排
All right, I'm heading out.
-记得把地址发我 -好的
- Call me with the address. - I got you.
保持呼吸 凯莉 马上就好了
Just keep breathing, Kaylee. Only be a bit longer.
这就是你今晚要吸取的教训 保罗
Here's your lesson for the night, Paul.
在进检查室时 永远不要先入为主
Never bring your bias into the exam room.
我原先以为 她就是个因超重
All I saw was a girl with knee problems
膝盖出了问题的小姑娘
because she was overweight.
我先前也这么想
Yeah, as did I.
她妈妈说得没错 我是先入为主了
Her mom was right. I judged her and her mother.
我只看到了一个爱吃糖的胖姑娘
I just saw an obese girl eating candy
却忽视了表象之下深层的病变
and never considered there could be something more going on.
我本该给她多做些检查的
Could've asked a hundred questions, and I didn't.
这样你就能预料到她会癫痫发作吗
Do you think you could've predicted the seizures?
也不一定
We'll never know,
但我们不能再犯同样的错了
but I know we won't make the same mistake again.
多好的孩子啊
Such a cool kid.
该死 你看见没
Son of a bitch. See that?
这可不妙啊
Oh, man.
是啊
Yeah.
我给老板打了电♥话♥
I called my owner.
他说我不能放你们进来
He said I can't let you guys in here.
推十单位吗♥啡♥
Pushing 10 of morphine.
有异丙酚吗[全身麻醉剂]
Any propofol?
有 是给大型犬用的 就在这儿
Uh, yeah. It's for the big dogs. It's over here.
好 给我
All right, hand it to me.
快 八十毫克
Come on, 80 milligrams.
别走 回来 我们需要你的帮助
Hey, hey, don't go anywhere. We're gonna need your help.
我不行的 我只会治动物
I can't. I just do animals.
如果情况危急 我就叫兽医来
If it's an emergency, I call the vet.
好吧 亲 你叫什么名字
All right, sweetie, what's your name?
-卡尔 -已推注异丙酚
- Carl. - Propofol in.
好的 卡尔 你被吓坏了
All right, Carl, you're freaking out,
我懂
and I don't blame you,
但我们需要你帮忙救治这个孩子
but we need to help this kid pull through,
不然我就只能打电♥话♥
Or I'm gonna have to call his mother
告诉他的母亲他死了
and tell her that he died.
换位思考一下 你想让你妈
Now, tell me, would you want your mother
接到这种电♥话♥吗
to get that kind of phone call about you?
-不想 她会疯的 -没错
- Oh, no way. She'd go nuts. - That's what I thought.
你使劲深吸一口气
So, you're just gonna have to take a very deep breath.
稳住自己
Get ahold of yourself
帮我们救活这个孩子
'cause you are gonna help us save this kid.
好 我帮你们
Okay, I'm in.
但别让我碰他
Just -- just don't make me touch anything.
好了 克丽丝塔 你刚下班
All right, Krista, you just finished your surgical rotation.
-还能继续做手术吗 -给我十号♥刀
- Are you ready to do this? - Hand me the 10 blade.
上吧
Here you go.
好的 一直切到腹直肌
Okay,now take the incision down to the rectus muscle.
深呼吸 卡尔
Deep breath, Carl.
请看白色的这一部分
Okay, so, you see this white area here?
她的大脑下垂体中有个肿瘤
It's a tumor in her pituitary gland
在不断压♥迫♥下丘脑
pushing on the hypothalamus.
肿瘤啊
A tumor.
天哪 凯莉得了脑癌
Oh, my God, Kaylee has brain cancer.
别...别那么想
Oh, no, don't -- don't go down that road.
肿瘤很可能是良性的
The mass is probably benign,
但因为体积较大 已造成脑血管出血
but it has grown big enough to cause some bleeding.
此外 它也会引起癫痫
It's also what caused the seizure,
所以我们要尽快切除这个肿瘤
which is why we need to have it removed as soon as possible.
好消息是正是这个肿瘤
But the good news is that we believe the tumor
导致了她的暴饮暴食
is the cause of her insatiable appetite.
这种病叫下丘脑性肥胖
It's what's called hypothalamic obesity.
这也算好消息吗
That's good news?
对 肿瘤刚好在大脑中
Yeah, the -- the tumor's in a part of the brain
控制人饥饱的那一部分
that tells us when we're hungry and when we're not.
因为肿瘤压♥迫♥ 所以她才老觉得饿
I believe that's why she's always starving.
一旦肿瘤被切除
So when it's removed,
她的胃口就恢复正常了
her appetite will return to normal.
但脑部手术...
But brain surgery --
我知道这听起来很可怕
I know it sounds scary,
但我们可以直接从鼻子进入大脑
but they go right through the nose,
把肿瘤取出来
and they take it out.
手术相对简单 之后她就恢复健康了
It's relatively simple. This could fix her.
手术大概需要一个小时 好吗
It takes about an hour. Okay?
我看了所有有关你的报道
I saw all the news coverage on you.
过去的几天新闻上全是...
Past couple days are so...
我们的事
on us.
我在留言里都跟你说了
I meant what I said in the voice mail.
我没给他们咱俩的合影
I didn't give them the picture of us.
-我没... -德鲁
- I didn't... - Drew --
跟他们说我们的事
...talk to them about us.
我才不在乎那张破照片
I don't care about the damn picture.
我都不敢想你这几天是怎么过的
I can only imagine what hell the past couple days have been on you.
比我最恐怖的噩梦还可怕吧
Beyond my worst nightmare.
所以我赶忙搭上了最后一班夜航飞机
Which is why I hopped on the last red-eye.
所以我才没给你回电♥话♥
That's why I didn't return your calls.
我当时在飞机上
I was flying.
你飞来就是为了陪我吗
So you flew here to be with me?
不 我是来享用医院美食的
No, I came for the great hospital food.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
听着...
Look...
我离开 是为了让我的生活重回正轨
When I left, I had to get my life together.
有些事我没来得及考虑清楚
I did think some things through.
是 我懂 你经历了很多
Yeah, I mean, you've been through a lot.
没错
Yeah.
我得重新审视 重新定义自己
Had to rethink, redefine who I am.
和父母搞好关系
Had to set things right with my parents.
我妈好像一直知道我的性取向
My mom, she always kind of knew.
我爸...
Dad, uh...
还在慢慢适应
He's getting there.
那就好
That's great.
我知道你父母的事一直让你很苦恼
I mean, I know how heavily that weighed on you.
我们的关系也让我很苦恼
You know what else weighed on me is us.
我意识到我不能没有你
I realized how much I need you in my life.
我们和好吧
I want us to be together again.
好
So do I.
但是...
But...
-但是什么 -但是不会像以前一样了
- But? - Not like it was before.
我出柜了 我的战友... 都不在乎
I'm out. My platoon -- they don't care.
我们在战场上一同出生入死
I bled with them. I almost died with them.
他们是我的兄弟
They're my brothers.
那「不会像以前一样」是什么意思
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表