剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
他...
He has...
格温
Gwen?
格温
Gwen!
我得马上下去
Hey, I need to get down there now.
好了 准备 走
All right. Ready? Go.
我来了 格温 坚持住
All right, Gwen, hold on.
我快到了
I'm almost there.
好了 深呼吸
All right, deep breaths.
来 做深呼吸 你没事
Come on, take some deep breaths. You're okay.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
这就对了
There you go.
好了 很好 很好
Okay, good. Good.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
你好 马尔科姆
Hi, Malcolm.
我是亚历山大医生
I'm Dr. Alexander.
我们会把你救出去的 知道吗
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
你到底是怎么想的啊
The hell were you thinking?
井下有那么多的甲烷气体
There are pockets of methane gas in wells like these.
我以为会很快出去的
Thought I'd be out faster.
他比我更需要氧气罩
He needed the mask more than I did.
你的氧气罩呢
Where's yours?
这是最后一个 我们得轮着用
It's the last one. We have to alternate.
我妈妈呢 她还好吗
Where's my mom? Is she okay?
她没事
She's good.
她在上面等你呢 小家伙
She's up there waiting for you, buddy.
我觉得还是不要移♥动♥他为好
I didn't think he could be moved.
幸亏你没马上移♥动♥他
It's a good thing you waited.
他的脖子应该没骨折
I don't think his neck is fractured.
可能是关节突交锁性脱位
It's probably a locked facet.
到急诊室后必须马上送他去骨科
He needs to see an orthopedist when we get to the E.R.
确保没有造成永久性脊髓损伤
to make sure there's no permanent spinal cord damage.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Okay.
都固定好了 拉他上去
We're all set. Bring him up.
挺住 宝贝
Hang on, honey.
我们马上就救你出来
We're gonna get you out of there.
就快到了 坚持住
Almost there. Hang on.
马上就下去接你们 医生
Be right down for you, doc.
竖起大拇指给我看 什么时候弄伤的
Thumb up for me. When did this happen?
当德雷克和李尔·韦恩唱「爱我」的时候
When Drake and Lil Wayne did "Love me."
我超爱那首歌♥ 等等 他们有没有...
I love that song. Wait, did they do, uh --
保罗 专心看手腕好吗
Hey, Paul, can you just please take care of the wrist.
好吧
All right.
真不敢相信你居然同意她去 莉迪亚
I can't believe you let her go, Lydia.
我们不是谈过了吗
We talked about this.
我们是谈过了
We did talk about it,
可她的朋友都去 而我觉得没什么大不了的
but all her friends were going and I decided it was okay.
然后呢 看看发生什么事了
And -- and look what happened.
拜托 这种事在哪里都有可能会发生的
Please, this could've happened anywhere.
你看她多开心啊
Look at how happy she is.
她玩得很高兴
She had a great time.
你俩最好去别的地方继续这段谈话
Maybe you two need to have this conversation someplace else.
走吧 出去
Come on. Out.
你是莫莉吧
You're Mollie, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我爸爸说你是个狠角色
My dad told me you're a hard ass.
说得没错
You got that right.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
肯尼
Hey. Kenny.
我只是想跟你谈谈
Hey, I just wanted to talk to you.
我看见你亲他了
I saw you kiss him.
不是看起来的那样
It's not what it looked like.
怎么 你的舌头没伸进乔伊的嘴里吗
What, you didn't have your tongue down Joey's throat?
因为 看起来就是那样
'Cause that's -- that's what it -- that's what it looked like.
肯尼
Kenny --
我知道我们只是偶尔才约个会
Look, I-I know we was just doing the casual thing.
我不知道 也许是我太认真了
And I don't know, maybe -- maybe I was making too much of it.
不管怎么样 你了解我的
But regardless, you know me.
我永远都不会对你那样无礼
I'd never disrespect you like that.
你知道的
You know it.
马尔科姆 你妈妈就在后面的车上
Malcolm, your mom's in the car behind us
等我们到医院你就会见到她了
and she's gonna meet us at the hospital.
我来简单检查下你的眼睛
Just want to check your eyes real quick.
很好 小家伙 你表现得很好
All right, buddy, you're doing great.
好了
There you go.
-好了吗 -是的 他准备好了
- Okay? - Yeah, he's ready.
吗♥啡♥已注射
And morphine's in.
会使他保持镇静的
That should keep him sedated.
准妈妈 你还没告诉TC吗
So, mommy, you haven't told T.C. yet, huh?
是的 还没告诉他
No, I haven't told T.C.
我只是自己做了测试
I mean, I just took the test.
不过等我回到医院
But when I get back to the hospital
找个安静的时候再跟他谈...
and I find a quiet moment to talk to him --
不过 不是谈你刚才说的那件事
I mean, not exactly something you just blurt out.
是好事吗
Is this a good thing?
格温 我已经吓坏了
Gwen, I am freaking out.
虽然我一直知道自己会做妈妈
I mean, I always knew that I was gonna be a mother.
我只是没料到会是这样
I just didn't picture it happening like this.
知道吗 这并不在计划中
You know? We didn't exactly plan it.
不过我还是很开心的
But I'm also happy.
TC和我的关系虽然不完美 但我们很相爱
T.C. and I, we're not perfect, but we love each other.
所以...
So...
好吧 就这么做吧
All right, let's do this, then.
不 别动
No, don't.
你刚才插了喉管 所以嗓子会很疼
You're -- you were intubated, so your throat is sore.
你刚才还做了手术
And you were in surgery.
从楼梯上摔下来了 伤到了脾
Fell down the stairs, hurt your spleen.
你吓死我了
Gave me quite a scare.
你会没事的 继续睡吧
You're gonna be okay. Just go back to sleep.
我会一直陪着你的
I'll be right by your side.
虽然我们离婚了
Just because we're divorced
不代表你就可以无视我的存在 知道吗
doesn't mean - you can undermine me, okay?
我们还是应该一起拿主意
We're still supposed to make decisions together.
是啊 你决定辞职的时候怎么不跟我商量呢
Yeah, like when you made the decision to quit your job.
那不一样
That's different.
是的 那更恶劣
Yeah, that was way worse.
使我们家一年少赚十五万块钱
Cost our family 150 grand a year,
现在我不得不背负这么重的负担
and now I have to carry a significant burden.
我该怎么办 苦不堪言地活着吗
What was I supposed to do? Be miserable?
你已经苦了那么多年了
You were miserable for years.
那是因为我一直很不开心
That's because I was so unhappy.
你有两个孩子要养 你必须做出牺牲
When you have two kids, you make sacrifices.
说到这个 娜奥米成人礼的酒店钱你付了吗
Speaking of, did you pay the hotel for Naomi's quinceanera?
付了
Yes.
我已经告诉过你了 不要再问了
I already told you that, so please stop asking.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
X光片显示没有骨折
Um, the X-ray shows no fractures.
只是有点扭伤
Just a sprain.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
-你们要进去看看吗 -好
- D-do you want to step in? - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-不客气 -我们走吧
- You're welcome. - Let's go.
我能留下吗
Can I stay?
跟爸爸待着
Hang out with dad.
你说真的吗 宝贝
Y-y-you sure, honey?
没你想得那么有意思
It's not gonna be that much fun.
我也会非常忙的
I'm gonna be pretty busy, too.
好吗
All right?
我认为这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
她应该留下 看看她父亲究竟在干什么
She should stay and - see what her father really does.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表