剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
在这儿呢 找到出血点了
There it is. There's our bleeder.
在动脉上
The artery.
-你看到了 -对
- You see it? - Yeah.
是闭孔动脉的耻骨支 或者叫死亡冠
Okay, that's the corona mortis, or the crown of death.
这条动脉只有15%的患者会有
It's an artery only 15% of patients have.
肯定是被裂开的骨盆切断的
It must have been severed by the broken pelvis.
早该料到的
Should have known.
血管钳
Clamp.
血压降到70/35
B.P. down to 70/35.
希望我们能及时救回她吧
Okay, let's just hope we can save her in time.
加油啊 艾比
Come on, Abby.
现在情况是这样
Okay. Here's the deal.
直升机在二十分钟内是赶不过来了
Chopper's not coming for another 20 minutes,
也许更久
maybe longer.
好吧 赫克托急需输血
All right, well, Hector needs blood.
必须从我们中间出人了
It has to come from one of us.
有一种战时医疗手段叫做白块测试
A little battlefield medicine called the white-tile test.
我们在坎大哈时用过
It came in handy in Kandahar once.
把我们的血分别滴在
Putting a drop of our blood on top of
赫克托的这四点血滴上
one of these four drops of Hector's blood
然后找出哪个人能匹配
and find out if any of us are a match.
你居然要救他
You help him?
你根本不知道他能做出什么事
No sabe lo que es capaz de hacer.
他是个恶魔 不可以
Es un demonio. Nunca.
-知道了 -不可以
- All right. - Nunca.
我想她是不愿意的
I'm gonna take that as a "No."
我们不是真的要这么做吧
We're not really gonna do this?
难道你有别的方法救他
Do you see any other way to save him?
我的血能匹配就好了
I want to be the match.
我想至少能帮上一点忙
I want to do at least one thing right today.
现在这并不是重点 保罗
I'm not sure this is the right thing, Paul.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
TC 她这是什么意思
T.C., wh-what does she mean?
保罗 我跟你讲讲我第一次出任务的故事吧
Anyway, Paul, let me tell you about my first ride-along.
当时警报响起 五级火警
The call was this raging, five-alarm fire.
我当时在想「要命了」
I'm thinking, "Holy God."
我本来应该是这次出任务的新实习生
I'm supposed to be a new intern on a freakin' ride-along,
但是突然之间
And then, all of a sudden,
他们说我是现场的高级医疗官
they tell me that I'm the senior medical officer on scene.
-所以 -所以他打破玻璃走了进去
- So... - So, he breaks the glass and he walks in.
TC这个人做事从不过脑子
T.C. doesn't always think ahead.
拜托 讲故事的人是我吧
Sorry, who -- who is telling this story?
他真的就直接冲进大火中
He actually walked right into a fire.
真的 保罗 这人得有多傻
I mean, really, Paul, how stupid is that?
听起来挺像我认识的TC
It sounds like T.C. to me.
我不是指傻的那一部分
Uh, I-I mean, not -- not the stupid part.
我是说
I-I meant the --
测试时间到
Time is up on the test.
如何
Well?
你们看到了吗
Would you look at that?
貌似只有我的还是湿润的
Looks like mine is the only one still wet.
湿润就代表相配
Wet means a match.
我胜出啦
I'm a winner.
保罗 开始吧
Paul, let's do this.
大雾依然不给力 不过警方称
So, the fog can't be helped, but police say
他们会在二十分钟内派直升机去接TC和保罗
they can get a chopper out to T.C. and them in 20 minutes.
他们还在那儿困着呢
They're still stuck out there?!
真是匪夷所思
This is getting ridiculous.
但咱们大后方的布莱克还是有好消息的
But we got good news on the home front with Blake here.
指脉氧上升 血压下降
Pulse OX is up, pressure's down,
看起来这一仗我们打赢了
so it looks like we're winning the war.
把你知道的告诉他们 明白吗
Just tell them what you know, okay?
招了 直接招供就好
Tell them. Just tell them.
你让他重新呼吸了 很好嘛
You got him breathing. Good job.
出去吧 我们有需要就叫你
Just be outside in case we need you.
陶福 我说他在好转了
Topher, I said he's getting better.
我觉得他没有
And I say he's not.
还有各种危险的可能
Anything can still happen --
肺炎 心律不齐 感染
pneumo, arrhythmia, infection.
我认为你应该更谨慎一些
I think you'd be more cautious
因为你最初就出现了失误
since you missed this originally.
这件事你到底要唠叨多少次
How many more times am I gonna have to hear that?
我知道我失误了
I know I missed it.
我打赌你第一次也失手过吧
I bet you missed your first case, too,
所以你才不愿意跟我谈这件事吧
Which is probably why you won't tell me about it.
看起来似乎起效了
It seems to be working.
脉搏稳定到120了
Pulse rate is holding at 120.
你不是英雄吗
You are un héroe, ?No?
拜托你告诉她我只是在恪守职责而已
Will you tell her I'm just doing my job.
他这人相当顽固
He's very stubborn.
这人相当驴
Como un burro.
T 听我说 这里不是坎大哈
Tee, listen to me. This isn't Kandahar.
你没必要冒上一样的风险
You don't have to take the same risks here.
如果我们乖乖等着 也可以...
If we just wait, then we can --
那赫克托会失血而亡
Then Hector will bleed out and die.
希波克拉底誓言「不造成伤害」
Look, the Oath says, "Do no harm."
我不是撰写者 我只是遵守誓言而已
I didn't write it, but I took it.
那誓言还说「我不可以扮演上帝的角色」呢
The Oath also says, "I must not play at God."
有的时候 你要争取
Look, some cases, you fight for.
而有些时候 你得懂的放弃
And some cases, you just have to let go.
乔丹 直升机十分钟后到
Okay, Jordan, the helicopter will be here in 10 minutes.
他们会给赫克托带来一些新鲜血液
They'll have some fresh blood for Hector,
那时我就放手
and then I'll let go.
肯尼 拜托告诉我一些好消息
Kenny? Tell me something good.
我也希望我有好消息 大雾仍然很重
I wish I had better news. The fog is still heavy.
三个县的飞机都停飞了
They've grounded every flight for three counties.
从基地派一架直升机来呢
Well, what about a medevac from the base?
对 我正在努力
Right, right, I'm working on it.
但需要时间 他们说要等一个小时
But it's gonna take time, and they're saying about an hour.
对不起 乔丹
Sorry, Jordan.
好吧
Okay.
不是十分钟 需要等一小时
It's not gonna be 10 minutes. It's gonna be an hour.
-我要掐断输血管 -不
- I'm cutting your line. - No.
短时间内不会有人来的
No one's coming anytime soon.
TC 如果你失血超过两公升 你会死的
T.C., if you lose over 2 liters of blood, you'll die.
那根本用不上一个小时
That's -- that's in less than an hour.
那么 我们最好想点别的办法出来
Well then, we -- we better think of something else,
因为我...我不能让他死
'cause I'm -- I'm not cutting this line.
他们在哪
Where are they?
放松
Relax.
直升机会及时赶来的
The chopper will get here in time.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
保罗 帮我把腿抬到比头高的位置
Paul, help me lift my legs up by my head.
应该保持血液离心脏近一些
Should, uh, keep the blood closer to my heart.
为我们多争取些时间
Buy us some more time.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
我爱你
Hi. I love you.
知道吗 我非常爱你
Okay, I love you so much,
但你这是在自杀
but you are killing yourself.
我只是想救他的命
I'm just trying to save his life.
我知道
I know.
如果你和这个人单独在外面
Hey, if you were out here alone with this man,
你会眼睁睁看着他死吗
would you just let him die?
我会竭尽所能去救他
I'd do everything I could.
那不就得了
There you go.
直升机已经去接TC和乔丹了
Chopper's out to T.C. and Jordan.
话说不斩来使
Hey, don't kill the messenger,
不过那个妈妈在走廊上
but the mom's out in the hallway.
乔伊让她看艾比了
Joey let her see Abby.
她想看看
She wants to see Blake.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表