剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
是啊 你们母子俩感情很好
Yeah. You two seem very close.
就是这样
Yeah, we are.
我们家只有我们俩
It's just me and him.
那是我们的第一次野营
We were camping for the first time.
我都不知道自己在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
我们一小时后再去看看他
We're gonna take a look at him in another hour.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
你恶心干呕 还有你现在的犹豫
The retching - and the hesitation right now.
那真是最棒的事
It's the greatest.
我不是说怀孕 怀孕糟透了
Not the pregnant part. That sucks.
但是做母亲...
But being a mom...
你的心像格林奇一样会涨大三倍
Your heart really does triple in size like the Grinch.
它来得比你想的快
And it starts sooner than you think.
这些小坏蛋就这么悄悄地潜入你心里
Those little buggers -- they weasel their way right up here.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
You have to stop calling me.
一♥夜♥情♥而已 你知道吗
It was one time, and you know what?
我连他的名字都不记得了 就这样吧
I don't even remember his name, so let it go.
肯尼在生我的气 真糟糕
So, Kenny's upset with me now, which really sucks.
但我知道他已经把事情告诉你了 是不是
But I'm sure he's already told you about what happened, right?
关于你当着他的面和乔伊法式热吻的事情
About you shoving your tongue down Joey's throat in front of him?
不 他没能说出来
No, he failed to mention it.
抱歉 这不公平
Uh, sorry, that -- that's not fair.
这不是真实的情况
That's not actually how it happened.
但它确实发生了
And yet it happened.
你态度怎么这么差
Why are you being such a jerk?
我就是想跟你聊聊
I just -- I just want to talk to you
就像你跟我说瑞克的事
like you talk to me about Rick.
我不会再提瑞克了 他走了
I'm done talking about Rick. He left me.
-我往前看了 -往前看吗
- I've moved on. - Moved on to what?
你看上去糟透了
You look like hell.
听着 你和肯尼的事我很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about you and Kenny.
我很遗憾乔伊离开了
I'm sorry that Joey left.
我还有工作要做
I've got work to do.
我相信你也有你的事情
I'm sure you do, too.
你没事吧
You okay?
还行 就是有点反胃
Yeah, my, uh, stomach's a little queasy.
应该是因为吃了一些不干净的寿司
It's just, uh, bad sushi. Oh. I think.
你知道安妮来这儿了吗
Hey, did you know that Annie was in town?
首先 你需要嚼点口香糖 至少两片
First of all, you need some gum -- at least two pieces.
其次
And second of all,
直到T把安妮带到医院来我才知道她来了
I didn't know about Annie till Tee brought her in.
-他没告诉你吗 -嗯
- He didn't tell you? - Mnh-mnh.
他知道你们两个合不来
Well, he knows you two don't get along.
那是因为她会带坏他的
That's because she's a terrible influence on him.
毫无疑问 我们都见过他们以前的样子
No argument here. I mean, we've seen it before.
每次都是这样 但她是他弟弟的遗孀
It happens every time, but she is his brother's widow,
所以说 你逼得越紧
so just saying, the more you push --
正是
Exactly.
瞧 这就是为什么我要你和我统一战线
See, this is why - I need to get you on my team.
对吗 她知道怎么操纵他
Okay? She knows how to manipulate him.
我不是想在背后诋毁她
Look, I'm not trying to be a bitch here.
-但是... -我知道
- It's just -- - I know.
每次牵扯到家人的时候
I-it's just he's a pit bull
他就变得跟斗牛犬一样
when it comes to family,
所以我们还是尽量把他往对的方向引导吧
so let's just try to lead him in the right direction.
好吧 你说的没错
Okay. You're right.
我去刷牙了
I'm gonna brush my teeth.
好主意
Good idea.
我很抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I'm just...
自从萨德死后 日子就变得很难熬
It's been really rough since Thad died.
都已经四年了
Been four years,
我知道我现在应该走出来了 但是
and I know I'm supposed to get over it by now, but...
要是那么容易就好了
...if only it was that easy.
所以我想如果我来看看你
So, I thought if I came to see you --
你一直都可以来看望我
You can always come and see me.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
昨晚 我们回忆了一些他的事情
But last night, we started reminiscing about him, and...
我又想到了那些我不想去回忆的事情
I just started feeling things I didn't want to feel.
所以我嗑了药
So I took something.
仅此一次
It was a one-time thing.
我就吃了一些我包里之前剩下的药片
I just had some old pills in my purse.
安妮 如果当时我没有发现你
Annie, if I hadn't found you when I did...
你不能再嗑药了
You can't do that.
你知道吗
Do you understand?
我发誓 我不会了
I won't. I swear.
我在磕了药以后就把剩下的都扔了
I-I threw the rest of them out after I took them.
好吧
Okay.
我累了
I'm really tired.
我们能晚点再聊吗
Can we talk later?
行
Yeah.
我晚点再来看你 好吗
I'll check in with you later, okay?
你疯了吗 哪有在梦幻之队选秀第一轮
You crazy? You can't take a tight end
就把边锋确定了的
in the first round of a fantasy draft.
吉米·格雷姆 西雅图海鹰队的边锋
如果那个人是吉米·格雷姆就另当别论了
You do when it's Jimmy Graham.
布里斯也不要了 疯了吧
Over Brees? Crazy.
德鲁·布里斯 2009年超级碗的最有价值球员
如果我说错什么了请纠正我
Correct me if I'm wrong here,
但我觉得我俩之中只有一个玩橄榄球吧
but I think only one of us actually played football.
选手是最差的教练
Players make the worst coaches.
-学着点吧 -所以你现在又是教练了
- Hear that. - Oh, so you're a coach now, too.
搞定
I got you. I got you.
这感觉真不错
It feels good.
想要把这只脚一起包了吗
Want to do this one, too?
你不是发号♥施令那位吗
Aren't you the bossy one?
情况怎么样 乔丹
What's up, Jordan?
谢谢
Thank you.
刚刚那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
你看见那个男人的肱二头肌了吗
You seen that man's biceps?
真的吗 这就是你看重的东西吗
Oh, really? That's all it takes for you?
我确定他的腹肌也是很棒
I'm sure his abs are amazing, too.
我不知道 最近一个月我都在观察他
I don't know, I've just been watching him this past month.
他真的很不错
And he's just so nice.
通常像他那样好身材的人都是些混球
Guys who look like that are usually dicks.
是的 他是个小甜心
Yeah, he's a real sweetheart.
但我觉得他在和克丽丝塔约会
But, uh, I think he's seeing Krista.
拜托 我听说她和夏瓦兹好上了
Oh, please. I heard she made out with Chavez.
现在是开放季 姑娘
It's open season, girl.
好吧
Okay.
你拿到你的血气分♥析♥和同位素扫描结果了吗
Hey, did you get your blood-gas and isotopes back yet?
拿到了
I did.
我和我的小家伙情况都不错
And me and my little friend are a-okay.
不错
Okay.
你告诉TC你有了小TC了吗
And did you tell T.C. about little T.C.?
还没
Not yet.
我想告诉他
You know, I want to tell him,
但现在不是最佳时机
But now is not exactly the best time,
考虑到安妮现在在这儿
considering that Annie is here.
哦 对 我刚给了她一针盐酸纳洛酮
Oh, yeah. I just gave her a shot of narcan.
她应该在包里常备那玩意儿
She should keep that stuff in her purse.
还用说吗
Tell me about it.
你有告诉TC她在嗑药吗
Did you ever end up telling T.C. about all the stuff she did?
没有
No.
我是说 TC从战场回来以后
I mean, when T.C. came back from the war,
她就变成他问题中最小的一个了
she was the least of his problems.
这倒也是
It's true.
乔丹 马尔科姆的血压在下降
Jordan! Malcolm's pressure's dropping.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表