剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
No, it has everything to do with it.
这说明你决断有误
It has to do with your judgment,
而错误的判断会...
and the bad decisions that --
停 停 你俩搞什么
Hey, hey, hey! What the hell is going on?
别吵了 你给我听着
Okay, look. You need -- you need to listen.
听什么 咱俩上次见面
To you? Last time I saw you,
你直接在手术室里精神崩溃
you were having a nervous breakdown in my O.R.
真抱歉医院不得不停你的职
It was so bad they had to suspend you,
但你都被停职了还来搅和什么
so I don't even know what you're doing here right now.
斯科特...
Scott --
别 别拦着他 让他说
No, no, no. No. No. Go ahead, let it out.
你想说什么都行
Say whatever you want,
我才不在乎你怎么看我
'cause I don't care what you think of me. Okay?
但你总不能因为和乔丹赌气
But just 'cause you're pissed off at Jordan
因为你自己感情受挫
'cause you got your feelings hurt,
就眼睁睁地看着他死吗
you're gonna let that man die?
不 我不会见死不救
No, I'm not letting anyone die.
我只想指出
I am pointing out that
-一旦移♥动♥患者...-等会儿再指行吗
- if you move that guy -- - Point it out later!
听着 我讨厌这么说
Okay, look. I hate saying this,
但你确实是他活下来唯一的指望了
but right now you are the only one who can save that man.
他们需要你
They need you.
好吧 人是要救的 但要按我说的来
Okay, but if we do this, we do it my way.
懂吗 一切按我说的做
You understand? You do everything that I say,
因为这是他存活的最后机会 好吗
because that is his only chance. You got it?
好 都听你的
Sure. Whatever you need.
所有人都听着
Everybody listen up.
我们要做动静脉转流
We're going to do a veno-arterial bypass.
我无法从心脏或腹股沟介入
I don't have access to his heart or groin,
只能从颈部走
so I'm going in through the neck.
我们需要冰盐水和冰块 要很多
We need cooled saline and bags of ice -- lots of them.
用生理盐水冲洗动静脉管路
I need the venous and the arterial circuits
准备好备用
flushed and ready to go.
-我们开始吧 -好
- Let's get started. - Okay. Come on.
已经开始起效了 我们要减缓他大脑的代谢
It's working. We need to slow down his brain metabolism.
-还要再加冰 -好像差不多了
- More ice. - Looks like that's it.
血液已进入体外循环装置
Blood is drained.
中心体温维持在十六点五摄氏度
Core temp's holding at 16.5.
我们要在半小时内将他转移到手术室
We got 30 minutes to get him through the O.R.
不然身体组织将开始坏死
or tissue starts to die.
-他没救了吧 -还有希望
- He's not gonna make it, is he? - We don't know that.
你这么说只是为了安慰我而已
No, you're just saying that to make me feel better.
如果不是我 他都不会来这里
But he wouldn't have even been here if it wasn't for me.
都怪我超速驾驶
I got this stupid speeding ticket, and --
我不能失去我父亲
I can't lose my father.
他是我唯一的亲人
He's all that I have.
艾丽西娅 我保证
Alicia, I promise you
我们会竭尽全力救治他
that we are going to do everything that we can.
克莱门斯医生医术高超
Dr. Clemens is our top surgeon.
你现在要振作起来
So right now, I-I just need you to be strong.
我妈去世时他们也这么说
That's what they said when my mom died.
但我真的振作不起来了
I'm so tired of being strong.
好了 各位 我们走
All right, people, got to move. Let's go!
亲爱的 我们该走了
Okay, honey, we got to go now, all right?
你以前是上尉吗 我只是个小兵蛋子
You were a Captain? I was just a grunt.
没有小兵蛋子这种军衔
Nah, there's no such thing as a grunt.
手给我 TC都跟我说了
Give me your hands. Anyway, T.C. told me
你在战场上的英勇事迹
how kick-ass you were out in the field,
我们要特别优待给你好好治疗
so we're gonna give you the A-plus treatment.
推 拉
Push. Pull.
你服用维柯丁[止痛药]多久了
Now how long you been on the Vicodin?
几个月吧 就它还管点用
Months. It's the only thing that helps.
只有阻断疼痛 我才能好好训练
Truth is, I need them to block the pain so I can train.
我想再次入伍 学开直升机
I want to re-enlist. I want to learn to fly choppers.
教训教训伊♥斯♥兰♥那帮ISIS恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I want to kick some I.S.I.S. ass
就像阿联酋的那个女飞行员一样
like that woman fighter pilot from the U.A.E.
这计划不错
I like the sound of it.
是不错 但疼痛让我无法专心训练
Yeah, but the pain keeps me from training.
我都过不了体♥检♥ 连三个俯卧撑都做不起来
I won't pass the physical. I can barely do three push-ups.
请下压下巴到胸口好吗
Can you put your chin to your chest?
-我得先通过测试 -抬头
- So I just need to pass the test... - Head up.
攒够钱 找个脊椎按♥摩♥师治好我的脖子
Save the money, and get a chiropractor to fix my neck.
好吧
All right.
-好了 -好
- Okay. - Yep.
女士 你要喝点水吗
Ma'am. Do you need some water, or...
以前出现过这种情况吗
Uh, has this happened before?
-有几次吧 -好 放松
- A couple times. - Okay. Relax.
保罗 安排她做个胸部CT
Paul, we're gonna need a chest C.T.
-记住 这是私活 -好的
- Remember, it's off-book. - Okay.
我们会查清你的病因的
We'll get to the bottom of this.
送她去恢复室
Let's get her to recovery.
到了之后神经系统检查
Check a neuro exam on arrival
然后今晚每两小时检查一次
then Q2H overnight.
这也是你第一次从脖子里取钢筋吗
So I take it that was your first rebar in the neck, too?
是 见过篱笆桩 曲棍球杆
Yeah. Seen fence posts, broken hockey sticks,
剑 刀 榴弹
Swords, knives, R.P.G.
榴弹 你以前也当过兵吗
Grenade? You were in the military?
是的 长官 空军学院 1999级
Yes, ma'am. Air Force Academy, class of 1999.
无意冒犯 但你看上去不像那种类型的
No offense, but you don't seem like that type.
我像什么类型的
And what type is that?
你更像是练瑜伽
You're just more of a yoga-quoting,
听恩雅 经常冥想的类型
Enya-listening, meditating type.
你参加过战争吗
Did you see any action?
参加过 去过几次伊♥拉♥克♥
Yeah. A couple of tours in Iraq.
德鲁也去过伊♥拉♥克♥ 他是军医
Yeah, Drew was in Iraq, too, as a medic.
我觉得夜班有一半的人都参过军
I think half our shift served in the military.
那你为什么要来这里呢
So, I mean, were you just stationed here
你打算像大家一样留在这里吗
and you decided to stay like most everyone else?
不 我是本地人
No, I'm a local boy.
我刚从弗罗里达回来照顾我父母
Just came back from Florida to take care of my parents.
天啊 太贴心了 你一定很爱他们
God, that is sweet. You must really love them.
并没有
Not really.
大家都让开
Everybody move!
腾出点地方
Let's make some room!
得马上给他复温
We have to start the rewarming right away,
否则他的大脑就死了 你们可以松手了
or his brain will die! You have to stay out of it now!
我们回到医院了 通知手术室
We're back in the hospital. Tell the O.R.
我们一到就马上给他开胸
We're cracking his chest the second we get up there!
告诉他们我从正中进胸
Make sure they know I'm doing a median sternotomy.
知道了
I got it!
快 快 快
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
让夏瓦兹医生在手术室跟我碰头
Have Dr. Chavez meet me there.
我得说 我刚看到电梯压在他胸口时
Gotta say, when I first saw the elevator on this guy's chest,
我没想到他能撑到现在
I didn't expect him to make it this far.
对 乔丹做了正确的决定
Yeah. That was a good call by Jordan.
她胆识过人 这家伙别无选择
Ballsy. This guy had no other option.
两台去钢筋手术和一台膜肺
So, dual rebar operation and an E.C.M.O.
第一夜对你来说真不容易
That's a hell of a first night for you.
跟我在安巴尔省的第一夜相比
Piece of cake compared to my first night
简直是小菜一碟
in al-Anbar province.
有个人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥走到一个市场里面
Suicide bomber walked into a market.
我们在五英里外都听到了爆♥炸♥声
We heard the blast from 5 miles out.
从没见过那么多人体碎片
Just...never seen so many body parts.
到处都是 还有粘在墙上的
Just everywhere. Stuck to the walls.
抱歉 伙计 我不知道
Sorry, man. I had no idea.
没关系 你怎么会知道这个
No, don't be sorry. I mean, how could you know?
我都很多年没有想起来了
I hadn't thought about that in years.
手术室里不放音乐啊
So, no music in the O.R.
我觉得太容易让人分心了
I find it too much of a distraction.
好吧
That's cool.
逗你玩的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表