剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- maybe encephalopathy. - C.T.?
正常 脑电图 血生化
Normal, as was her E.E.G., C.M.P.,
血常规和其他检查结果都正常
C.B.C., and all her other labs.
她儿子已经打了五次电♥话♥过来了
Her, uh -- her son has called over five times
还留言询问了她的诊断结果
and left messages about her diagnosis.
我只是想让你看一下
I just -- I wanted to run the case by you first.
好 好 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
卡普肖太太 你好 我是祁医生
Mrs. Capshaw? Hello. I'm Dr. Zia.
我们之前见过几面
We've met a couple of times before.
你有二十美元的零钱吗
Do you have change for a $20?
我还想要薯片
I need more chips.
我身上没带钱
I-I don't have any cash on me.
你介意我看看你漂亮的眼睛吗
Do you mind if I take a look at your pretty eyes?
当然 小可爱
Well, sure, you sweet thing.
好的 好
All right. Yes.
像以前一样漂亮
Pretty as ever.
谢谢了 亲爱的
Thank you, love.
你刚才做了毒理学检查吗
Did you do a tox screen?
没有 她 她82岁了
No. She's, uh -- she's 82.
她82了 吸毒正嗨得很
She's 82 and high as a kite.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
嗑高了 吸嗨了 毒品效应
Baked, blazed, stoned out of her gourd,
你想要哪种说法都行
whatever euphemism you want.
相信我 做检查吧
Trust me. Send the test.
来点薯片吗
Want some chips?
脉搏检查得怎么样了
So, how's checking vitals going?
还不错 但我感觉不到他的脉搏
It was going fine, but I can't feel this guy's pulse.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你摸的地方不对
You're checking for it in the wrong spot.
不 我知道怎么检查桡动脉搏动 好吗
No, I-I-I know how to check a radial pulse, okay?
但是没有 我感觉不到股骨
There isn't one. I can't feel a femoral.
见鬼 你做了什么
Son of a bitch. What did you do?
你做了什么 我就出去了一分钟
What did you do?! I stepped out for one minute!
什么都没做 我就照你说的练习检查脉搏
Not-- n-nothing! I-I-I was practicing vitals like you said.
拉急救车来
Get the crash cart.
-是 医生 -等等 等等
- Yes, doctor. - Wait, wait wait! Wait, wait!
-你要进行电击 -是的
- You're gonna shock him?! - Yes.
-见鬼 他有狗下巴 -什么
- Damn it, he's got dogjaw. - What?
-狗下巴 -我的天啊
- Dogjaw! - Oh, my God.
摸下他的颈动脉看有没有脉搏
Check his carotid and see if you can find a pulse.
霍华德先生装有心室辅助器
Mr. Howard has a ventricular assist device.
每年都会来检查几次
Comes in a couple times a year to get it checked.
他的血液流动是持续不断的而不是一阵阵的
His blood flows continuously rather than by pump,
所以没有脉搏
So no pulse.
很奇怪吧
Freaky, huh?
捉弄别人说患者心脏骤停
Pranking that someone's in cardiac arrest.
-是啊 真好笑 -欢迎加入夜班医生
- Yeah, that's -- that's hilarious. - Welcome to the night shift.
而且我上次告诉过你了
And what did I tell you last time?
查查病历 上面都有
Check the chart. It's all right there.
你是个好老师 德鲁 谢谢你的帮助
You're a great teacher, Drew. Thanks for all your help.
好消息是我们停止了你的宫缩
The good news is we stopped your contractions.
但你过早出现了胎盘早期剥离
But you have an early placental abruption.
-天啊 -所以等产科医生忙完别的孕妇
- Oh, God. - So when the O.B. is done with his other delivery,
你要进行剖腹产
you're going to need a c-section.
我得打电♥话♥给我未婚夫 找到他了吗
Can-- I need to call my fiance. Have you found him?
-我要跟他说话 -找到了 算是找到了
- I need to talk to him. - Yes -- technically, yes.
我们现在只要找到他的人就行了
We just need to get our hands on him physically.
听着 压力对宝宝或者胎盘早剥都不好
Look, stress is not good for the baby or the abruption.
好吗
Okay?
记住 深呼吸
Remember, deep breathes.
拜托请你找到他
Just please find him.
-拉戈萨怎么样了 -生气呢
- How's Ragosa doing? - Pouting.
还觉得自己是副院长 而不是医师助理
Still thinks he's a V.P. And not the P.A.
罗马不是一天建成的
Well, Rome wasn't built in a day.
我还是不明白你为什么会给他这份工作
I still don't understand how you can give him this job.
以前他对你还有大家太混♥蛋♥了
He was such a dick to you and the rest of us.
他是 记得你刚出柜的时候吗
Yeah, he was. You remember when you first came out?
我承认同性恋那次吗
Wait, I'm gay?
-阿利斯特医生 -理事会有人想开除你
- Dr. Alister. - One of the board members wanted to fire you,
在得克萨斯 他们可以这么做
which, as you know, they can in Texas.
猜猜是谁骂那个人老顽固
Guess who called him a bigot
说自己在这一点上会和他死磕到底
and said he'd fight him tooth and nail on that?
拉戈萨
Ragosa?
「你真是天才 布莱特」出自电影「低俗小说」
"Check out the big brain on Brad."
那姑娘怎么样了
How's the girl?
斯科特正忙得四脚朝天呢
Scott's got his hands full.
我出来想和她爸爸谈谈 但是找不到人
I-I came out to talk to her dad, but I couldn't find him.
我想告诉你一声我朋友找到那个未婚夫了
I want to tell you my buddy tracked down the fiance.
他在阿富汗巴格拉姆
He's in Afghanistan in Bagram.
-很好 他还...-很爱她
- Oh, good. And he's still-- - Totally into her.
只是因为她和宝宝吓坏了
Just freaked out about her and the baby.
好吧 看起来
Yeah, well, it doesn't look like
这个宝宝也不想等到婚礼再出来
this baby's gonna wait for a wedding.
你在这里干什么
What are you -- what are you doing in here?
想要些私人空间
Getting some privacy.
你的检查结果出来了
Well, your lab results came back.
大♥麻♥含量很高
They show very high levels of marijuana.
本来可以告诉你的
Could have told you that.
那你为什么不说
S-so why didn't you?
你让我在我上司面前表现得像个白♥痴♥
You made me look like an idiot in front of my boss.
那是你自己的错
You did that to yourself.
你看到了一个老太太
You saw an old lady
即使我表现出了所有的症状
and never thought of the possibility,
你却从没考虑过那个可能性
though I was exhibiting all of the behavior.
我得告诉你儿子
Look, I-I-I need to tell your son.
他一直在问我你出什么事了
He's been all over me about what's wrong with you.
我什么事都没有
There's nothing wrong with me.
给你点小建议 保罗
A little advice, Paul.
别这么努力取悦所有人
Don't try to so hard to please everybody.
最终你只会后悔
You know, you'll only end up with regrets.
你不能这么做
W-- hey, hey, you -- you can't do that.
不能在这里
Not here.
你以为我要私人病房♥是干吗用的
Why do you think I wanted privacy?
再说了 你还想阻止我
Besides, you gonna stop me?
来一口吗
You want a hit?
不用了 谢谢
N-no, thank you.
来吧
Go ahead.
你♥爸♥爸会很失望的
Your father would be very disappointed.
-等等 什么 你怎么 -认识你♥爸♥爸
- Wait, what? How do -- how do you -- - Know your father?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
去年他为了你的实习 给我打过电♥话♥
Called me last year about your internship.
是他把我弄进这里的
He -- he got me in here?
事实上 他想我们别收你
Actually, he wanted us to keep you out.
他现在还每个月给我打一次电♥话♥
You know, h-he still calls me once a month,
想让我离开急诊科
trying to get me to quit E.R.
他说总有一天
He says one day I can
我能在芝加哥同他和哥哥一起行医
join him and my brother's practice in chicago.
那你怎么不去呢
And why don't you?
因为我不想跟别人走一样的路
'cause I don't want to follow anybody.
真正的原因
The real reason.
要是...要是我...不够格呢
Uh, what if -- what if I'm -- i'm not good enough?
我可能会是佩顿·曼宁 对吧
Maybe -- maybe I'm Peyton Manning, right?
但我也有可能是杰弗里·乔丹
But maybe I'm Jeffrey Jordan.
-那些都是名门之后 -我知道他们是谁
- Th-those are the sons of -- - I know who they are.
好吧
Okay.
我知道我啰嗦
Now, look, I know I'm buzzed,
但我打算给你最后一个建议
but I'm gonna give you one last piece of advice.
就算我是家族里吊车尾的
Now, even though I was the black sheep of the family,
我还是没有自作主张
I still never followed my heart.
我按着他们的想法做了
I did what they wanted me to.
所以你得想清楚
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表