剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I'll check in on him soon, okay?
你得做几周康复治疗 带着手臂吊带
You're gonna be in rehab for a couple weeks, be a sling,
很快会好 明年好去州立大学大展神威
but you'll be good as new and ready to kick ass at a S.U. next year.
这下好了 你又有理由打赌了
That's great -- more reason for you to bet.
他 这家伙疯了
He -- this guy is out of control.
我得给TC点赞
I got to give T.C. props.
他做得很好
He did a pretty good job
考虑到这位都被铁丝网割开了
considering the guy was ripped up by barbed wire.
不过 要是我的话就当场呼叫外科医生
Although, I would have called a surgeon out there.
他做过军医
He was an army doc.
习惯了当机立断
I mean, he's used to doing whatever it takes.
那正是问题所在 这些战地医生
That's the problem - with battlefield doctors --
认为自己无所不能
they think they can do anything.
你不也是战地医生吗
Aren't you a battlefield doc?
以前是 我♥干♥过很多行
I used to be. I used to be a lot of things.
但我想多了解克丽丝塔·贝尔哈特医生
But I want to know more about Dr. Krista Bell-hart.
没有男友 想从事急诊医学
No boyfriend, you want to be in emergency medicine,
父亲是医生 都是哈佛毕业 怎样
dad a doctor, both went to Harvard...how am I doing?
不是 我读的斯坦福 用奖学金
No, I went to Stanford... on a scholarship.
奖学金
A scholarship.
我父亲安装空调系统
And my father installs air-conditioning systems.
-多谢了 -我认错
- Thank you very much. - I stand corrected.
我九岁起就想做医生
And, I've wanted to be a doctor since I was 9.
怎么 你的仓鼠死了 没能救得了它
What, your hamster died, couldn't save him?
我母亲死于乳腺癌
My mother died of breast cancer.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know that.
我知道你做了遗传病筛查 对吧
I know you had - the genetic screening, right?
没有
Uh, n-no.
乳腺癌易感基因测试
The BRCA testing?
我知道 知道
I know. I know.
为了关心你的人
You know, for the people that care about you.
我一直都很忙
I've been a little busy.
忙了二十年 你等什么呢
For 20 years? What are you waiting for?
哥们儿
Yo, bud.
能从网上查到别人的信息真的很神奇
It's amazing what you can find out about people on the Internet.
是啊 大家总上传些奇奇怪怪的东西
Yeah, people post all kind of weird stuff.
你在找什么 有啥好玩的吗
What are you looking at? Anything juicy?
刚找到瑞克那个退伍军人管理处医生的家庭住址
Yeah, just found the home address for Rick's V.A. doctor.
我今晚要去拜访他
I'm gonna pay him a visit tonight
让他签瑞克的转诊申请
and make him sign Rick's referral request.
要是没用 我也找到了他孩子的名字
And if that doesn't work, I just found out the name of his kid,
只好给他打电♥话♥ 假装孩子出事了
so I'm just gonna call him, pretend he had an accident,
让他来医院
tell him he's got to come down to the hospital,
让他在这儿签
and make him sign it here.
这法子真好
Yeah, that's a great idea.
等你因为企图伤害与殴击罪被捕时
And when you get arrested for assault and battery,
把你公♥寓♥卖♥♥给我吧
will you sell me your condo?
不对 他可能会开枪打死你
Oh, no. You'll probably be dead from him shooting you.
-他才不会开枪打我 -你是新来的吗
- He wouldn't shoot me. - What are you, new?
过来 我们谈谈
Come on, let's take a walk.
现在就谈
Now.
严重的阴离子间隙增高性酸中毒
They have a wide anion gap acidosis.
有没有可能是她们喝了防冻剂
So is it possible - they drank the antifreeze?
很有可能 她们肾脏衰竭
It's very possible. They're in renal failure.
静脉注射甲吡唑
Get me I.V. of fomepizole.
急诊室里没有
We don't carry that in the E.R.
我可以呼叫制药中心
I can page the central pharmacy tech.
那得花一个多小时
It's gonna take over an hour.
-没时间了 我们需要啤酒 -啤酒
- Okay, there's no time. We need beer. - Beer?
迈克 肯定有人车里有啤酒 咱是大得州
Michael, somebody has beer in their trunk, it's Texas.
去问问 快去
Go ask. Go, go.
我懂你的感受
Look, I know how you're feeling.
我和我妈照顾我外婆
All right? Me and my mom took care of my grandma.
天晓得我有多爱那女人
God knows I loved that woman like nobody's business.
她是我的全部
I mean, she was everything to me.
但照顾她真的很难很烦
But it was hard, nasty.
你毫无准备 不知道如何
Nobody prepares you for what it's like
照顾生病的家人
to take care of a sick family member.
这让人发疯 而现在你已经疯了
It makes you crazy, and right now, you're crazy.
也许这不是最佳方案
Maybe it's not the best plan.
-是最蠢方案 -不是蠢
- It's a stupid plan. - It's not a stu--
蠢透了
It's a stupid plan.
你冷静冷静
You need to chill.
好吗 先照顾好你自己
All right? Take care of yourself first.
就好比 好比在飞机上
It's like -- it's like, uh, it's like on the airplane.
他们告诉你先拉下氧气罩
They tell you to put your own oxygen mask on first,
再照顾孩子
then you take care of your kid.
因为你要是出了什么事
'cause if something happens to you, man,
他们怎么办
w-what happens to them?
-这是你刚想出来的 -是吧
- You just come up with that? - Maybe.
-说得好 -说得好吧
- That was good. - That was good, huh?
你喜欢吗
You like that?
小雷他叔叔
Hey, Ray-Ray's uncle,
我能来点止疼药吗
any chance I can get some more of those painkillers?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我头好疼 而且
I got a real bad headache and...
特伦斯
Terrence!
你没事吧
You okay, man?
找TC来
Get T.C.
收到
Got it.
所有人都发誓说没喝酒没嗑药
All right, everybody swears he doesn't drink or do drugs.
他们说的对
They're right.
他颅内压持续上升
He's got increased pressure on his brain
但并未受创
but no sign of trauma.
他今天早些时候打了场比赛
See, he had a game earlier today.
负责跑卫
He plays running back.
也许头部被打了五十次
Probably got hit in the head 50 times.
也许是脑震荡
Maybe it's a concussion.
脑震荡不会害他成这样
One concussion wouldn't do this to him.
继发性脑冲击伤综合征
Second impact syndrome.
如果他有脑震荡
If he had a concussion,
却没时间恢复
didn't have time to recover from it...
那他今天受到的击打也就能解释
The hits he took today would explain
现在因颅内血肿而出现的脑肿胀了
the swelling in his brain from a hematoma.
推一百克甘露醇
Push 100 grams of mannitol.
要是他处于脑震荡恢复期 怎么还能参赛呢
Why would they play him if he's still recovering from a concussion?
这孩子是个全能 他就没缺席过比赛
This kid's an all-star. He's never coming out of the game.
也有可能是他没告诉他们
Probably wouldn't tell them, either,
要是他准备申请奖学金的话
If he was going for a scholie.
右边瞳孔散大
Okay, right pupil is dilating.
-叫神外科医生 -出现去大脑强直
- Call the neurosurgeon. - He's posturing.
他出现脑疝了
Okay. Ah, his brain's already herniating.
需要头颅钻孔 清除血肿
He needs a burr hole to drain the hematoma.
手术刀
Scalpel.
我是急诊护士肯尼·福内特
Yeah, this is nurse Kenny Fournette in E.R.
我这需要神经外科治疗
I need, uh, neurosurgery.
约翰逊医生
Uh, Dr. Johnson.
是的
Right.
要多久
How long do we got?
我要911
I need 911.
-好 快钻透了 -好 应该可以了
- Okay, I'm almost through. - Okay, that should do it.
好的
Okay.
神外科医生十五分钟后到
A neurosurgeon is 15 minutes out.
-去大脑强直已停止 -干得漂亮
- He stopped posturing. - Nice work.
好了 把他送进手术室
All right, let's get him to the O.R.
酒精会与乙二醇争夺神经末梢
The alcohol competes with the ethylene glycol for the receptors...
从而阻止毒性转换
which stops the toxic conversion.
没错 随时在外卖♥♥♥车♥上备啤酒有理有据
Yeah, good excuse to always have a six-pack in your trunk.
-干得漂亮 莫莉 -谢谢
- Good catch, Mollie. - Thanks.
什么
What?
莫莉...说她正在复习毒理学
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表