剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我很遗憾 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
听着 我没法给你我好男人的爱
Look, I-I can't offer you the love of a good man.
不过你晚上要不要来我家吃饭
But why -- why don't you come over for dinner tonight?
珍妮特做好吃的 我们看比赛
Janet can cook, we can watch the game,
也看看我家双胞胎大宝贝
you can see the twins.
我们好久没聚聚了
It's been awhile since we've hung out.
好啊
Yeah.
行了
All right.
安排不错
Sounds good.
谢谢
Thanks.
要不你还是去趟汉堡店
You know, may-- maybe you should stop at Whataburger
买♥♥点外卖♥♥
and pick us up some food.
珍妮特做菜挺不好吃的
Janet is a r-really bad cook.
不许说这话是我说的
You -- you did not hear that from me.
术后影像看起来不错
Well, the post-op imaging looks good.
我们已经阻止了感染
Looks like we stopped the infection.
很遗憾没有保住你的腿
Sorry we couldn't save your leg.
能活下来我就很感恩了
I'm just thankful I'm alive.
感觉你缺个室友啊
Hey, thought you might like a roommate.
我的心肝儿
My baby.
他可烦我这么叫他了
He hates when I call him that.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我没事 就是...
I'm fine. I'm just, um...
再也不想露营了
I never want to go camping again.
说好了
It's a deal.
跟你说个喜事儿
Well, you'll be glad to know
他会痊愈的
that he is going to make a full recovery.
这是对我祈祷最好的回答
The answer to my prayers.
医生谢谢你们
Thank you, doctors.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你救了那人一命 是不是
You saved that guy's life, didn't you?
天时地利吧也许
Right place at the right time, I guess.
现在完全懂了
Totally get it now.
懂什么了
Get what?
懂你为什么要做现在这些事
Why you want to do what you want to do.
看到你扑过去救人
Seeing you jump in to help that guy,
你一定感觉自己 无所不能
must make you feel - like you can do anything.
我很高兴你走出痛苦 爸爸
I'm happy you're not miserable anymore, dad.
你会当个好大夫的
You're gonna make a great doctor.
-真的吗 真的
- You think? - Yeah.
被尿也值了
Totally worth getting peed on.
我
I...
我没有被尿
I was not peed on. -
我只是把尿样本弄洒了
I spilled a pee sample.
你有被尿过
Well, have you ever been peed on?
有过
Yes.
被尿了无数回了 都是你小时候尿的
About a million times by you as a baby.
过来
Come here.
走背字了
Ooh, tough break.
好像是踝关节移位性成角性骨折
Looks like a displaced and angulated ankle fracture.
真的假的
Are you serious?
假的 逗你玩
No, I'm just messing with you.
一切正常
You're looking good.
如果需要我给你的梦幻之队挑毛病就吱声
Let me know if you ever need help picking your fantasy team.
现在怎么样
How about right now?
-真的 -下班了
- Really? - Shift's over.
我也没事干
I'm not doing anything.
显然我需要梦幻橄榄球的指导
And apparently, I can use some fantasy football tips.
这句可是大实话
That is not a lie.
我教教你怎么打比赛
I'll teach you about this game.
你要教我怎么打比赛
Oh, you're gonna teach me about this game?
-没错 -你知道你说什么呢吧
- Yeah. - Know what you're talking about.
去哪吃饭
Where'd you like to eat?
-我想吃煎饼 -好
- I want some pancakes. - Yeah.
我还想吃燕麦
I want some grits, too, actually.
天啊 开始了 我这是找了个什么苦差使
Lord, here we go. What did I sign up for?
燕麦怎么了
What's wrong with grits?
我这是造的什么孽啊
What did I sign up for?
你不爱燕麦吗
You don't like grits?
我爱燕麦
I love grits.
乔伊
想你
我也想你
混♥蛋♥请你吃个早餐好不好
So, can an a-hole buy you breakfast
弥补下我之前的混♥蛋♥行为
to make up - for being a jerk earlier?
那这早餐可得是大餐
Better be pretty good breakfast.
肯定的
It is.
这小地方可棒了
It's this great, little place.
全部九毛九 吃啥都九毛九
99 cents, all you can eat.
你说混♥蛋♥的时候我就答应了
You had me at a-hole.
她把什么都卷走了
Well, she took everything.
对不起 乔丹
Sorry, Jordan.
看来你说的对
Guess you were right.
她把我洗劫一空
She cleaned me out.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
我也没想到会是这下场
I didn't see it coming, you know?
想好好对一个人好
Try to do your best for someone.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表