剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, Mollie, uh...said she's brushing up on her toxicology
然后就弄明白了
and figured it all out.
我运气好吧 大概
I got lucky, I guess.
那可不是运气 那是知识
That wasn't luck. That was knowledge.
你前途无量啊 莫莉 你怎么样
You got a bright future, Mollie. How are you doing?
你前途无量吗
You have a bright future?
行 好的
All right, good.
迈克 换作是我就会当心这家伙了
Michael, I would watch out for this one.
她有可能会抢了你的饭碗哦
She might be gunning for your job.
刚才那个不是真的吧
Did that really just happen?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, um... and, I -- I'm sorry.
听着 治疗带并非真有此物
Look, therastraps aren't really, uh, a thing.
这话可别说是我说的
Y-you didn't hear that from me.
我听说你想吃东西了
I heard - that you were asking for food,
不过在整形外科医生给你缝合完毕前
And, unfortunately, we can't let you eat
我们都不能让你进食
until after the plastic surgeon fixes your sutures.
你尽量不要走动太多
Just try not to move around too much.
你要报♥警♥吗
Are you going to call the police?
我必须这么做
I had to.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你唯一要做的 就是告诉他们实情
All you have to do - is just tell them what happened.
好吗
All right?
还有 你知道吗
And -- you kn-- you know what?
我实在是忍♥不住一定要说出来
I'm just -- I'm gonna say this because I can't help myself.
如果你需要律师 我有朋友欠我人情
If you need a lawyer, I have a friend, and she owes me a favor.
我可以找她
I could talk to her.
我相信她会免费接你的案子的
I'm sure she could take your case for free.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你想帮我
I know you're just trying to help.
我会给她打电♥话♥的
I'm gonna call her.
好吧
All right.
随时向我报告他的病情动向
So keep me updated on his condition,
要是他父母来了就告诉我
and let me know when his parents get here.
我去看看他的哥们布莱恩
I'm gonna check on his buddy -- Brian.
好的
All right.
腹部充血 出现心动过速
Belly's filling. He's getting tachy.
-怎么回事 发生什么了 -我们不知道
- What is it? What's happening? - We don't know.
-我们正在找原因 -行 我刷手进来了
- We're trying to figure it out. Okay, I'm scrubbing in.
你不进来我才奇怪了
I'd be shocked if you didn't.
什么
What?
我找到你的治疗带了 十号♥的
Yeah, I found your therastrap. Number 10.
慢慢享用 祝大家笑得开心
Hope you enjoy it. I hope everyone had a good laugh.
我们的确笑得很开心
Well, we did have a good laugh.
喂喂 你要不要告诉他那个方法是我想的
Hey, hey, are you gonna tell him that the save was my idea?
-我说了 -她一来就表扬你了
- I told -- - She gave you credit right from the top.
咱是个大团队 迈克
I mean, this is a big team, Michael.
我们就是想带你融入进来
We're just trying to help you fit in.
是的
Yeah.
桑德拉 我
Sandra, I --
第一手术室
就像以前那些夜晚一样
It's been one of those nights.
我一定是在救护车上缝合没做好
I must have been sloppy suturing in the ambulance.
你止住出血了
You stopped the bleeding.
你只是不巧阻断了血流而已
You just accidentally cut off the blood flow.
我搞砸了 我应该只把腹腔整理好就够了
I screwed up. I should have just repacked the abdomen.
血管外科医生也有犯同样错误的
I know vascular surgeons that have made the same mistake,
而且他们还没在开着的救护车上
and they weren't in a moving ambulance.
我只需把缝线剪掉 血流就会马上恢复
I'm just gonna cut the suture, it'll pink right back up.
相信我 给肠子恢复供血吧
Trust me. Let's get the bowel reperfused.
再来点摩城音乐
More Motown?
你还听过别的吗
Do you ever listen to anything else?
-工作的时候没有 -那也不错了
- Not when I'm working. - It's not so bad.
好 给卡拉翰医生持针器
All right, needle driver to Dr. Callahan.
-有没有 -没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
莫莉 莫莉
Mollie, Mollie.
没有
Nothing.
没有
Nothing.
-去哪... -等等
- Where -- - W-w-w-wait.
好了 亲爱的 让我看看
Okay, honey, let me see.
你的伤口撕裂了
You tore your stitches.
莫莉 麻烦你推张轮床来
Mollie, can you get a gurney, please?
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
亲爱的 我对你的生活一无所知
Honey, I don't know your life,
但我知道逃跑帮不了你
but I know that running away is not gonna help you.
他说他们会把那些东西拿出来
He said they would take those things out,
但我在半途的车上就觉得不舒服了
but I started to get sick in the car ride on the way to the place,
然后他们就在街角把我推下了车
and they pushed me out on the street corner,
然后我现在要坐牢了
and now I'm gonna go to jail.
他是你男朋友 对吗
He's your boyfriend, isn't he?
好了
Okay.
我是这么理解的
Here's how I see it.
他任由他人伤害你的身体
He let someone mutilate your body,
他叫你帮他犯罪
he asked you to commit a crime for him,
然后他丢下你让你自己等死
and then he left you alone to die.
你不该是这样的
You don't deserve this.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
干得漂亮
Great job in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
你救了他的命 我们只是打扫一下战场而已
Oh, you saved his life. All we did was a bit of housekeeping.
没 你们做的可不止这些 谢谢你让我参与
Nah, it was more than that. Thanks for letting me assist.
谢谢你气走了斯科特
Well, thanks for pissing Scott off
把这职位留了给我
and opening up this job for me.
我打算去和他妈妈聊一聊
Yeah, I'm gonna go to talk to the mom.
你心真好
That was nice of you.
我听说他之前死了一个病人
I heard he lost a patient earlier.
是的
Yeah.
我以前认识很多像他这样的人
Yeah, I used to know a lot of guys like him.
我以前也跟他一样
I used to be like him.
很难接受失败
Take losses pretty hard.
随便了 我只是想尽量别当混♥蛋♥
Anyway, I'm just trying not to be a dick.
这是我的座右铭
That's my mantra.
但是我觉得你和TC会发展出兄弟基情的
You know, but I think you and T.C. have a budding bromance.
他明显很喜欢你
He clearly likes you.
我才不关心他是不是喜欢我
Well, um, he's not the one that I'm concerned about liking me.
别紧张 我不是在说你
Don't panic. I'm not talking about you.
我之前想约乔丹
I-I was thinking about asking Jordan out.
因为我觉得他们两个
You know, 'cause I-I don't think the two of them
互相并不合适
are right for each other.
你懂的 我不太确定...
Oh, uh, you know, - I-I-I'm not sure that...
看看你的表情
Look at your face.
-骗到你了 -我的天啊
- I got you. - Oh, my God.
不是 等一下
No, just -- just for a second.
账还是要算的 回头见
It still counts. I'll see you later.
下次的咖啡 拜托别放糖了
Oh, coffee next time -- please, no sugar.
那玩意儿可是无声的杀手
It's the silent killer.
非常感谢
Oh, thanks a lot.
那个逃跑选美皇后怎么样了
Hey, how'd it work out with the runaway beauty queen?
到时候看吧
We'll see.
我对她的未来可不怎么看好
I'm not too optimistic about her future
鉴于她对男人的口味就那样
if that's her taste in men.
你怎么样
How about you, huh?
你感觉怎么样 准备甩掉文书工作了吗
How you feeling? Ready to leave the desk work behind?
感觉好点
I'm definitely feeling better,
当老大并不算太糟
but being the boss does not suck.
好了
Okay.
你一晚上不停地在暗示 想说什么
You've been hinting at something all night. What gives?
我们认识挺久了
We -- we've known each other a long time.
不希望我们之间会别扭
I just don't want things to get weird between us.
你还想要这个工作 是不是
You want to keep the job, is that it?
不想 你要想要我就不想
Not -- not if you want it.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表