剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
who's responsible for killing my best friend.
所以你确定没有结石的迹象
Okay, so, you're sure there's no evidence of an obstructing stone?
对 肾脏超声波结果显示有肾积水
Yeah. The renal ultrasound shows the hydronephrosis,
但没有逆流或是结石
but no reflux or stone.
你跟他妈妈谈过了吗
Have you talked to the mom
为什么伊森那么怕她
about why Ethan's so afraid of her?
没有 她去见她丈夫
No. She went to meet her husband --
现在他们来了
Actually, here they are.
晚上好 医生 我是大卫
Good evening, doctors. I'm David.
-我是伊森的爸 -他们说抗生素会有用
- I'm Ethan's fa-- - They said that the antibiotics would help,
-那为什么他病情恶化了 -宝贝
- so why is he getting worse? - Baby.
我很抱歉 我打了辆车就直接来了
Look, I'm sorry. I just took a cab straight here.
能告诉我孩子的情况吗
Can you catch me up?
好 我们认为伊森是由阻塞引起的
Yes. We think that Ethan has a kidney infection
肾脏感染
due to a blockage,
但没有发现任何常见病因
but he doesn't have any of the common causes,
所以我们给他服用强效抗生素
so we have him on potent antibiotics.
可能会花点时间
Which take some time --
几个小时之前你就是这么说的
You said that hours ago.
保罗 你先带爱德华兹夫人去里面看看伊森
Okay. Paul, why don't you take Mrs. Edwards in to see Ethan?
我觉得他会想去看看孩子
I think he would like that.
没问题 这边请
All right, sure. This way, please.
然后我给你详细讲讲
And I'll fill you in.
-我们得谈谈你妻子 -好的
- Okay, we need to talk about your wife. - Of course.
好 那么 拉戈萨依然领先
All right, so, Ragosa is still ahead.
今晚进展有点儿缓慢
It's been a bit of a slow night,
但酒吧打烊后事情应该会好转
but I'm sure things will pick up after the bars close.
事情会变好是因为
Well, they better because, um,
我们不会输给菜鸟
we're not losing to the noob.
对 这是事实 伙计
Yeah, that's a fact, Jack.
你懂吗 你不会赢的
You understand? You will not win.
你们两个可真自信呀
You two are feeling a little confident, huh?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
要是再加点赌注呢
How about a little side wager?
来啊
Bring it on.
最末一位要帮其他两个人洗车
Last place finisher washes the other two's cars.
-成 -成
- Deal. - Deal.
-没问题 -没问题
- Fine. - Fine.
擦得闪闪发亮才好
A little spit shine will be nice.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
因为你的腿引发的这些事情
You know, whatever happened out there with your leg,
其实不是你能控制的
you couldn't control that.
我不该闹着玩
I shouldn't have been messing around.
他也在闹着玩
Hey, he was playing around, too.
你说你们一直这么玩
You said you guys did it all the time.
所以错不在你
So it wasn't your fault.
你是个聪明人 医生
Well, you're a smart man, doc,
除非你也曾感觉应该对某人丧命负责
but unless you ever felt responsible for getting someone killed...
我有过
Well, I have.
在这
Here?
不 在阿富汗
No. Afghanistan.
跟你很亲近的人
Someone close?
对 非常亲近
Yeah, very.
你不想谈谈
You don't like talking about it?
不想 除非在治疗小组里
Nope. In my group.
太好了
Oh, good for you. Yep.
我还以为治疗都是瞎扯淡呢
I thought therapy was B.S.,
就是坐那儿抱怨
Bunch of guys sitting around whining.
屁用都不顶
I mean, I thought it was weak.
是啊 同感
Yeah. Me too.
我错了
I was wrong.
听着他们讲那些牛人牛事
You know what I learned listening to all those stories about
你知道我学到了什么吗
who's the toughest and the baddest?
你不是最牛逼的那个吗
That you weren't the toughest and the baddest?
没错
Exactly.
我以为我很硬气 结果我想错了
I thought I was tough. I wasn't tough.
我是个懦夫 选了好走的路
I was a coward. I took the easy road.
你知道我是哪种人吗
You know what kind of man I am?
-不知道 -忍♥心抛下自己孩子的人
- No. - The kind who would walk out on his kid.
你有孩子吗
You got any?
没 还没
No, not yet.
等你有了 可别搞砸了
Well, when you do, don't mess it up.
-我不会的 -你得陪着他们
- I won't. - I mean, you got to be there for them.
这还用说
Hey. I will.
说起来容易做起来难
Yeah, easier said than done.
生活中总有难以预料的各种状况
Life can pull you in ways you wouldn't even expect.
-你的脚踝又疼了 -有一点
- Your ankle hurting again? - Yeah, a bit.
来 我给你拿片布洛芬
Here. I'll get you some ibuprofen.
吃吧 吃了就不疼了
Here, take this. Help you with the pain.
-你还好吗 -抱歉
- You okay? - Sorry.
我吞咽有点问题
I was having a problem swallowing.
偶尔会呛住
That h-happens sometimes.
这不是第一次了吧
It's not the first time, right?
吞咽食物也有困难吧
You have this with food, too?
是 的确不是第一次了
Yeah. I mean, no, it's not the first time,
吃饭有时也会卡住
And, yeah, sometimes with food.
这很严重吗
Is that bad?
阿里 阿里 能看到我吗 听得见吗
Ali? Ali, can you see or hear me?
你怎么没动静了
I'm losing you.
能 陶福 我能听见
Yeah, Topher, I can -- I can hear you.
让我把摄像头调一下
Let me adjust my device.
好的
Okay.
阿里 你怎么了
A-ali, w-what's been happening?
我最近身体不太好
I-I haven't been feeling well lately.
我可能感冒了 也许是流感
I might have a cold or -- or flu.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
等明天 我再告诉你
Listen, I-I'm gonna get back to you tomorrow with --
你的行程的具体细节
with all the details of your trip,
我还会给救援人员开一份处方
and I'm gonna give the aid worker a list of some meds
你吃了药就会好的 好吗
to get for you, so you can feel a lot better, okay?
好 谢谢你 陶福
Okay. Thank you, Topher.
我 很期待和你在迪拜相见 阿里
I c-- I can't wait to see you, Ali, in Dubai.
我也是
Me too.
我很想你
I miss you.
保重 好吗
Take care, okay?
好 再见
Okay. Goodbye.
他就是阿里啊
So, that was Ali.
是
Yeah. Yeah.
他好像病得很重 陶福
He didn't look too good, Tophe.
你觉得他能撑到迪拜吗
You think he's gonna make it to Dubai?
撑不到 除非在心脏移植前
You know, not -- not without an LVAD
有左心室辅助装置做过渡
to bridge him to a transplant.
要是没有
If he doesn't get that,
他 他一定活不下来
he's not -- he's not gonna make it.
他还不知道
He didn't realize.
我认为沃尔特可能是神经上出现了问题
Okay. So, look, I think that Walt's issue could be neuro.
脚手架掉下来砸中了他
It could be from the pipe falling on him
他的脊柱上有一片很严重的淤青
'cause he took a pretty good bruising on his spine.
也可能是旧疾
Could be a pre-existing problem, too.
做个神经传导检查 看看什么情况
Try a nerve conduction test and get a baseline
查查他的神经系统工作状态如何
to see if the wiring in his nervous system's working.
好 你说得对
Yeah, yeah, good idea.
在监狱里关了那么久 他肯定得了不少病
After being in prison that long, he could have all sorts
有些很可能是隐性的
of issues that were never addressed.
是啊 他活得挺糟糕的
Yeah. He's had a pretty messed-up life,
不过 这都是他自作自受
But, you know, I got to give him credit.
他自己做出了所有愚蠢的选择
He owns all his dumb decisions.
斯莫斯给你回话了吗
Hey, did -- did Smalls get back to you
他能不能把阿里送到喀布尔或美军基地
about whether they can get Ali to Kabul or to an American base?
他在安保公♥司♥有熟人
'cause he is pretty well-connected with the security firms.
他在帮忙联♥系♥ 不过我不得不说 我
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表