剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- Dad, help me! - If you cannot afford an attorney,
-法庭将给你指派一名律师 -别拷我
- one will be provided to you. - Get these off me!
救我 爸
Please! Dad!
爸 她是我妻子
Dad, she's my wife!
帮帮我
Help me!
-我的孩子 -怎么了
- My baby! - What happened?
还不确定 我也是才发现
I'm not sure. I found her like this.
我的胃疼
It's my stomach!
肯尼 给她上吗♥啡♥
Hey, Kenny, start her on morphine.
克洛伊 这是宫缩带来的疼痛
Chloe? Chloe, these are contractions.
-你要生了 -不 不
- You're in labor. - No, no, no!
还没到时候 这还早呢
It's not -- it's not time. It's too early for the baby.
我们可以试着缓解宫缩
We can try to slow the contractions down.
亲爱的 就算今天生了
But, honey, worst case,
孩子存活的机率也很大的
Your baby's far enough along to be viable.
-不能生 -好了 吗♥啡♥已注射
- No. - All right, morphine's in.
-谢谢 -天哪天哪天哪
- Thank you. - Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god.
-为什么会这样 -好了
- Why is this happening? - Okay.
我跟我爸保证了
Look, I promised my dad
绝对不会未婚先孕
I'd be married before I had the baby.
他肯定会理解的
I'm sure he'll understand.
不会的 他上个月就去世了
No! He died last month!
我不能打破和他的承诺
Look, I can't break my promise to him!
求你了 我妈会崩溃的
Please, it would crush my mom!
克洛伊 真的很抱歉
Chloe, I am so sorry.
亲 你现在能做的就是
Honey, the best thing you can do right now
努力保持冷静
is try to focus on staying calm,
这样对你和孩子都好
'cause that's what's best for you and your baby.
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. Yeah. - Okay?
-肯尼 开始注射硫酸镁 -好的
- Kenny, start a mag sulfate infusion. - On it.
我没办法独自面对
I don't want to do this alone.
一切都会好的 别担心
You're gonna be great. It's okay.
好了 警官 你也别吓唬他们了
Now, Deputy, you don't need to escalate this, all right?
他只想知道他儿子到底做了什么
He just wants to know what's happening with his son.
-他和十五岁少女发生性关系 -她十六了
- He's an 18-year-old having sex with a 15-year-old. - She's 16.
十六岁就可以吗
Oh, and that makes it okay for you?
你♥他♥妈♥的 是你干的吧
You son of a bitch. You did this, didn't you?
没错 就是我
You're damn right I did.
我跟你说了 让你儿子离我女儿远点儿
I told you to keep your son away from my daughter.
你不管 那我管
And you wouldn't, so I will.
-莱恩这一生都毁了 -他这一生
- This will ruin Ryan's life. - His life?
他是个开宝马的富家公子 有什么毁不毁的
His life is set! He's got a BMW and a trust fund.
我的泰勒以前在班里学习都是前几名
My Taylor was at the top of her class
结果后来和你儿子鬼混 成绩全毁了
until she started unning around with your son.
是她追的我儿子好吗
She's chasing him!
他为你家的小掘金女退了棒球队 好吗
And he quit the baseball team 'cause of your little gold digger.
-冷静 -别打了
- Cool it. - Okay, okay,
和他打也救不了你儿子
Fighting is not gonna make your kids any better.
你俩都已经闹了第二场了
This is the second ruckus you guys have started.
如果再闹 你俩就都给我滚 懂吗
If it happens again, I'm booting you both. You understand?
我要找我的律师来了结这件事
I'm gonna call my lawyer, and this is gonna end.
你太过分了 索耶
You've gone too far, Sawyer.
-你死定了 -你的臭钱这回不顶用了
- You're done! - Your money's not gonna help you this time, dick.
好了 索耶先生 我理解你的怒火
Okay, Mr. Sawyer, I understand why you're upset.
你有女儿吗
Do you have a daughter?
没
No.
-但 -那你就不会懂我
- But -- - Then you have no idea.
她是我唯一的亲人了
She's all I have left.
索耶先生
Mr. Sawyer.
你在候诊室等会儿吧
Why don't you wait in the waiting room?
-闹得可真凶啊 -是啊
- That sounded intense. - Yeah.
-年轻的爱 典型的得州风格 -好吧
- Young love, Texas style. - All right.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, do you have a minute to do me a favor?
没问题 怎么了
Yeah, sure. What's up?
我那个怀孕的患者
Well, my pregnant patient is so stressed-out
对于未婚产子这件事很恐慌
about having her baby before she's married
血压一路狂飙
that her B.P. is off the charts,
于是让早产情况更加复杂
which just complicated premature labor.
-听起来不妙 -可不是嘛
- Yeah, that's not good. - No.
格温发现她未婚夫撒了谎
And Gwen found out that her fiance lied
他说是驻扎在德国
about being stationed in Germany
其实他在阿富汗
and he's really in Afghanistan.
他这么说 免得她担心
He told her that so she wouldn't worry.
-听起来耳熟吗 -没听过
- Sound familiar? - No.
我是打算告诉你的
I mean, I was gonna tell you eventually...
等我从战场上回来
when I got back.
我不到一周就搞清你去了哪里
And I figured out where you were in less than a week.
总之 谢了
Anyway, oh, thank you.
我们想方设法查到了他在的军队
We've managed to track down his unit,
但联♥系♥不上他
but we've been unable to reach him.
我在想 你能否问问
So I was wondering if maybe you could ask
你的战友们 看看能不能帮忙
one of your army buddies to help out.
-没问题 -T
- Yeah. - Hey, Tee?
-能过来一下吗 -行
- Can I have a word? - Yeah.
我这就来 小事一桩
Yeah, yeah. Coming. Yeah, I can do that.
谢谢 我欠你一次
Thank you. I owe you one.
怎么了 陶福
Yeah. What you got, Toph?
又想重归于好了
Oh, having seconds thoughts?
没想过
No.
我只是没想到他这么快就看上了别人
I just didn't know that he was seeing someone so soon.
真的吗 对了 你老妈打了电♥话♥给我
Really? Oh, by the way, your mom called me.
她想知道你们到底为何分手
She wanted to know the real reason why you guys broke up.
你跟她说了什么
Well, what did you tell her?
真♥相♥
The truth.
有人得了疱疹
Herpes.
我没说是谁
I didn't say who had it.
你真是个损友 你知道吧
You're a horrible friend. You know that, right?
索耶先生 警长打了电♥话♥给我
Mr. Sawyer, the sheriff called me himself,
让我立刻取下手铐
telling me to remove the cuffs immediately
并向他道歉
and, and to apologize.
干这事的治安官已经受到严厉谴责
That deputy who did this is being reprimanded.
他是在执法
He was enforcing the law.
他这是纵容你的报复行为
He was enforcing your revenge.
很显然 在得州
Apparently, in Texas,
有个罗密欧与朱丽叶法案
there's something called the Romeo and Juliet Law,
法案允许未成年人跟成人发♥生♥关♥系♥
which allows for consensual intercourse
只要成人♥大♥他/她不超过三岁
with a minor within three years of age.
所以这不是非法行为
It's, it's not illegal.
我们听说治安官是你朋友
We heard the deputy was your buddy,
所以你才这么做
and that's why you did it.
他这么做是因为我们一起服役
He did it because we served together.
我们会为彼此做任何事
We'd do anything for each other.
我理解
Look, I get that.
无意冒犯 但你们就是些毛头小子
With all due respect, boys--
我上了三次战场
Hey, I did three tours in the sandbox.
我们是游骑兵 祁医生去了两回
Rangers. Dr. Zia here did two.
我以为你们只是医生
I thought you were just doctors.
这话就像我岳母说的
You sound like my mother-in-law.
你们去了哪里
Where were you?
帕缇卡 赫尔曼德 戈瓦第
Paktika, Helmand, Gawardesh.
我在赫尔曼德待过 根本不想回忆
I spent some time in Helmand I'd like to forget.
去了两次
Two, two long deployments, you know.
等我结束第二次派遣回来时
I come back the second time--
我女儿和朋友住在一起
my daughter is living with friends.
妻子离家出走
My wife, gone.
她不想再当我老婆
Didn't want to be a wife anymore,
也许不想再当母亲 或就是一走了之
or a mom, or, just gone.
抱歉 你肯定过得很艰难
I'm sorry. That's, that's rough.
有时候
You know, sometimes, it's--
回来比待在那更难
it's harder coming back than it is being there.
是啊
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表