剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
「夜班医生」前情提要
Previously on "The Night Shift"...
麦克 你自身有问题 是吧
Mac, there's something going on with you, isn't there?
我得了恶性胶质瘤 晚期
I got a GBM Stage IV.
我不要一个人死在老兵医院
I'm not dying alone at the VA.
如果我不当士兵 我会直接倒下去
If I can't be a soldier, I'm going to fall on my shield.
截止到目前 大火烧毁了九间房♥屋
So far, the fire has destroyed nine homes...
野火在圣安东尼奥郊区蔓延
但里面没有防护措施
with no containment inside.
我们只能把麦克留在山丘上
We had to leave Mac up on that hill.
告诉搜救队赶快派直升飞机去找他
Tell search and rescue to send a chopper up there for him now.
现在这地方需要下猛药了
This place needs strong medicine now.
如果我不了解情况的话 朱利安
If I didn't know any better, Julian,
我还以为你要辞掉我呢
I'd think you're letting me go.
你好好想想 保罗
You think hard on this, Paul.
如果你离开这 我不会再给你钱
You walk out of here, I'll cut you off.
你没问过在这里工作的任何人就做出了决定
You made a decision without consulting anyone who works here.
陶福什么患者都收
Topher took everyone in.
他凝聚了大家 爸 他走 我们就走
He's the glue, Dad. He goes, we go.
我不能像其他人那样辞职
I can't quit like everybody else.
如果我辞职了 就要回家 我不能重蹈覆辙
If I do, then I have to go back home, and I can't do that again.
你不是该找个人通知一下你要去哪吗
Shouldn't there be someone that you let know where you're off to?
不是咒你
I don't mean to be a downer,
只是你这一去 也许永不复返
but where you're going, you might not come back.
48小时后
叙利亚某地
圣安东尼奥 得州
燃油不够了 各位 必须返航了
Running low on fuel, guys. Gonna have to turn back.
再等会儿
A little longer.
他们在这附近发现了信♥号♥♥
They saw the signals right around here.
我们得继续搜寻
We gotta keep looking.
我看到火光了 肯定是麦克的求救信♥号♥♥
I see the fires! That's gotta be Mac's signal.
-麦克在那 放我们下去 -树木太多了
- There's Mac! There's Mac. Put us down. - Too many trees.
最近的降落点在1.6公里外的山丘下
Nearest landing zone's a mile back down the hill.
那里离这得徒步一小时
That's an hour hike back up here.
他可能撑不了一小时 准备好你的绳子
He might not have an hour. Get your ropes ready.
风速为28.5公里每小时
Wind is at 15 knots.
稍有差错 你俩就跟你朋友躺一起了
This goes sideways, you're both lying next to your friend.
那个人救了我一命
That man saved my life.
我们不管他 他就死定了 行动吧
We leave him here, he dies. Do it!
自掘坟墓 医生
Your funeral, Doc.
这可不是最明智的决定
This isn't our smartest decision!
我们之前也从未却步
Never stopped us before!
-好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah!
好的
All right.
电视台直升机肯定跟我们到这了
News chopper must've followed us out here.
至少我们不用在一片漆黑中工作
At least we're not working in complete darkness.
数到三 好了 一 二 三
On three. Ready? One, two, three.
麦克 醒醒 兄弟 能听到吗 我是乔丹
Mac? Come on, buddy. Can you hear me? It's Jordan.
他还有呼吸
He's breathing!
呼吸缓慢微弱
Respirations are slow and shallow.
他的脉搏微弱又不稳定
His pulse is weak and irregular.
也不知道他像这样多久了
There's no telling how long he's been like this.
他这样困在这情况没法好转
And he's not gonna get any better out here.
听着 麦克 你会挺过去的
Listen to me, Mac. You're gonna make it through this.
听到了吗 你会挺过去的
You hear me? You're gonna make it.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院急诊
斯科特
Hey, Scott.
我希望你明白我很感激你能留下
I want you to know I appreciate you staying on.
忠诚在这可是少见的特质
Loyalty's an uncommon trait around here.
-我承诺过 -其他人也是
- Well, I made a commitment. - So did the others.
但他们多数都一走了之
But most of them just cut and run,
甚至包括那些本该很清楚现状的人
even those who should've known better.
乔丹在我心中已死
As far as I'm concerned, Jordan's dead to me.
陶福对这里意义重大
Topher means a lot to this place.
有时感情掺和进来 就会影响判断
Sometimes emotions get involved, and judgment gets blurred.
确实如此
That it does.
听着 斯科特 我必须关闭急诊室
Look, Scott, I'm gonna have to close the E.R.
没医保的人越多 费用越高
More people uninsured than ever, higher costs.
数目对不上
The numbers just don't add up.
这群人 这里所有人
This community here, all of these people,
不只是数目而已
they're not just numbers.
别给我来老好人的说教
Save me the bleeding heart speech.
我成长的那个环境里医疗救治
I grew up in circumstances where access to medicine
只是喝一口惠菲宁咳嗽药
was a swig of Robitussin.
我明白此刻的危急情况
I understand what's at stake,
但这间急诊室会拖垮整个医院
but this E.R. could take down the entire hospital.
好吧 那你有什么计划
Okay, so what's the plan?
好吧 圣安东尼奥医院转型为专业的外科中心
All right, SAM gets transformed into a specialty surgery center
一切由你掌握
with you at the helm.
我的名声加上你撑场 你可以自行决定
My name, your face. You can write your own ticket.
还真叫人心动
Well, that's certainly tempting.
一切都摆在桌面上 我查过你的档案
All cards on the table, I reviewed your record.
被达拉斯解雇 来到圣安东尼奥
Bounced from Dallas to San Antonio.
你真有在考虑再次调动吗
Are you really considering another move?
我现在并没打算在一棵树上吊死
I'm...keeping all of my options open right now.
给你个建议 无根之树难成木
Piece of advice, a tree with no roots can't grow.
或许是时候再次砍伐树木
Might be time to put some down again.
好好想想
Think on it.
病理医生请到四号♥技术室
Pathologist needed in Tech Room 4.
病理医生请到四号♥技术室
Pathologist needed in Tech Room 4.
乔丹
Jordan.
我们找到麦克了
Hey, we found Mac.
他还活着吗
He's alive?
奄奄一息 我们在火灾区上空的直升机上
Barely. Look, we're in a chopper flying over the burn area.
搜救飞机发现了三处火光
The search plane saw three fires,
德鲁认出那是求救信♥号♥♥
and Drew knew it was a symbol for distress.
我们正要送他过来
We're bringing him in now,
我不允许你们拒收
and I'm not taking no for an answer.
我挂了
I gotta go.
哪里出问题了
Something's wrong.
我测不到体温
I can't get a temperature.
问题出在这 奥斯本波[J波]
There it is. Osborn wave.
体温过低 得让他暖和起来
Yeah, he's too cold. We gotta warm him up.
一升温的生理盐水
Liter of warm saline.
麦克 躺下
Whoa, hey, Mac. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
-不不不 坚持住 -反常脱衣现象
- No, no, no, no. Hang on. - Paradoxical undressing.
-他体温太低了 -侧身 他要...
- He's got severe hypothermia. - Oh, turn him! He's gonna...
加快速度 得尽快把他送到圣安东尼奥纪念医院
Step on the gas. We need to get to SAM, ASAP.
这恐怕不行 医生
That's gonna be a problem, Doc.
燃油不够我们飞到医院了
I don't have the fuel to get us there.
而且还是逆风飞行
And the wind isn't helping.
那你最好再找个急诊室
Well, then you better find another E.R.,
不然他就死定了
or he is not gonna make it.
冷静 冷静 我们是来救你的
Easy. Easy, easy, easy. We're here to help.
后 期 斯人
你流血了 让我看看
You're bleeding. Let me treat you.
总 监 夕橙
-你叫什么 -TC
- What's your name? -T.C.
你运气好 TC 多数人都没能活下来
You're lucky, T.C. Most don't survive what you did.
我叫阿米拉
I'm Amira.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
-拔还是不拔 -拔吧
- Leave it in or take it out? - Ah, take it.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the warning.
叙利亚自♥由♥军还是库尔德民♥主♥联盟
Free Syrian Army or Kurdish PYD?
两者都是 又两者都不是
We're both...and neither.
向有困难的人伸出援手的医生
Doctors, bakers, mechanics,
面包师 技师和热心平民
concerned citizens lending helping hands to those in need.
这可是叙利亚 你们或许想自救
Well, this is Syria. You might wanna help yourself
找到武器保护自己
and find a weapon for protection.
我只需要这些「武器」
These are the only weapons I need.
-让我给你治疗 -没事 我是医生
- Now let me treat you. - It's fine. I'm a doctor.
显然医术并不高超
Apparently, not a very good one.
你有多处撕裂伤 鼓膜也破裂了
You have multiple lacerations and a ruptured TM.
死不了 我得找到我的朋友
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表