剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我的腿
My leg!
-诊所医生呢 -他们的首级被塔♥利♥班♥悬赏
Where's the clinic docs? Taliban put a price on their head.
所以不得不分散开
They had to scatter.
阿里 阿里 是我
Ali. Ali, it's me.
-陶福 -对
- Topher? - Yeah.
你来了 你看到法拉了吗
You're here. You saw Farrah?
她安全吗
Is she safe?
她没事 她在基地呢
Yes, she's fine. She's at the base.
她告诉我们你在哪里
She told us where to find you.
我没想到你真的会来
I didn't think you would come.
我跟你说了我会来的
I told you I would.
话大家都会讲
People say a lot of things.
但我真的不该怀疑你的
But I shouldn't have doubted you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必抱歉 这是TC
Don't be. This is T.C.
认出来了
I figured.
陶福跟我说了好多你的事
Topher told me a lot about you.
十足头疼的讨厌鬼
Real pain in his ass.
也许经过翻译意义有所曲解
Or maybe that was lost in translation.
我们给你带了一些药
We brought you some medicine.
尽量保持安静 保持体力
Try to stay quiet. Save your strength.
陶福 貌似他们这没法进行静脉注射
Topher, looks like they had trouble getting the I.V. access.
我们必须在转移之前将他的血压提上来
We got to get his pressure up before we move him.
先开一条中心静脉
We'll start a central line.
有人来欢迎拜访我们了
We got a welcome wagon.
-也许他们是需要救治 -不 咱得走了
- Maybe they need help. - No, we got to go.
如果好人知道我们在这里
If the good guys know we're here,
那坏人就也知道了
the bad guys do, too.
他需要先注射
He needs fluids running first.
-给我15分钟 -你只有10分钟
- 15 minutes. - Y-y-you got 10.
连环车祸的多名伤者正陆续抵达医院
Multiple victims coming in from the pileup.
-第一位是咱自己人 -大家好啊
- First is one of ours. - Hey, guys.
别担心 亲爱的 我们会照顾好你的
Don't worry, sweetie. We'll take care of you.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
他想学TC
He tried his best T.C. impersonation
结果被一辆车给炸晕了
and got knocked out by an exploding car.
头部受创 意识时有时无
He has head trauma, altered levels of consciousness,
右手还有二度烧伤
and he's got a second-degree burn on that right hand.
你会没事的 保罗 先送你去做CT
Gonna be fine, Paul. We'll get you to C.T.,
看看你的头颈是否有大碍
clear your neck and head,
再针对你的烧伤给你开点止痛药
and get you some pain meds for that burn.
然后找个人送你回家
Have someone drive you home.
-我没事 斯科特 真的 -保罗
- I'm okay, Scott, really. - Paul --
咱现在人手不够 我想帮忙
Look, we're understaffed. I just want to help.
总比回家盯着伤口发呆好
Better than me sitting at home looking at my burn all night.
如果CT扫描结果没问题 你就来帮忙吧
All right, if the C.T.'s negative, then fine.
木乃伊哥咋样了
How's mummy man?
被弹出挡风玻璃
Ejected through his windshield.
面部头皮多处撕裂伤
multiple lacerations to his face and scalp.
事故现场曾脉搏停止 大约昏迷了半小时了
We lost pulse on scene. He's been down 30 minutes.
瞳孔固定散大
Pupils fixed and dilated.
拉戈萨医生 说下你的评估诊断
What's your assessment, Dr. Ragosa?
昏迷这么久 很有可能已当场死亡
Down for this long, sounds like D.O.A.
很可能 继续心肺复苏 再注射一轮药剂
Most likely. Continue CPR. Give another run of meds.
如果还不管用 就宣布死亡
If that doesn't work, call it.
我吗 为他宣布死亡
Me? Pronounce him?
他是你的病人
He's your patient.
德鲁 什么情况
Drew! What do we got?
希德·贝恩斯 当时系了安全带
Sid Baines, restrained driver
与其他车辆迎面相撞 导致连环车祸
from the head-on collision that caused the pileup.
很可能胫骨中部封闭性骨折
Likely mid tibia fracture, closed.
事发现场通过了酒精测试
Passed a breathalyzer on the scene.
好的 克丽丝塔 送去创伤二室
Okay, Krista, Trauma 2.
瑞秋和戴文·劳森
Rachel and Devin Lawson.
姐姐头部受创 头皮撕裂伤
The sister has head trauma, scalp laceration.
仍有意识
No L.O.C.
弟弟带有安全带印迹的表浅创伤
Brother has facial trauma with seatbelt sign.
二人生命体征均稳定
Vitals are stable on both.
好的 我把姐姐带去创伤一室
Okay, I'll take the sister in Trauma 1.
德鲁 你来负责这一层
Drew, I want you to manage the floor,
一旦有新伤患入院
and any new incoming,
你就暂时充当总住院医师吧
you might as well step into those Chief Resident crocs now.
这话我喜欢
I like the sound of that.
我是亚历山大医生 你就是瑞秋吧
I'm Dr. Alexander, and you must be Rachel.
跟我说说今晚发生了什么
All right, so tell me, what happened tonight?
我和我弟弟正要从本渡搬去奥兰多
My brother and I are moving to Orlando from Hondo.
本渡 真有这么个地方吗
Hondo? Is that a real place?
I-90号♥公路上第二个交通灯
Two stoplight town down I-90.
我们前面那人突然急刹车
Guy in front of us slams on his brakes.
我就撞上了他 有人又撞上了我们
I hit him, someone hits us,
然后车就一直转啊转
and we just kept spinning and spinning.
真的很恐怖
It was scary.
我可以想象
Yeah, I know. I can imagine that it was.
好了 亲爱的 让我看看伤口
All right, honey. Let's take a look at this.
好的 你需要缝几针
All right, you're gonna need a couple of stitches,
但你会没事的
but you are gonna be fine.
对了 谁在奥兰多 你父母吗
So, tell me, who's in Orlando? Your parents?
我叔叔蒂姆
My uncle Tim.
我妈生戴文的时候死了 我爸去年也去世了
My mom died giving birth to Devin and my dad died last year.
肺癌
Lung cancer.
所以我退了学 开始照顾他
So, I dropped out of school and became his guardian.
这也太辛苦了 你才只有18吧
That's tough. You're what, 18?
反正我当时挂科太多也快被劝退了
I was flunking out anyways.
等哪天考个文凭就行了
I'll just take the G.E.D. sometime.
但这还是很大的重担吧
Still, that's a lot to take on.
我得...得去看看我弟弟
I need to, uh, I need to check on my brother. Ow!
慢点 别急
Slow down, slow down.
我们这里最好的医生正在照顾你弟弟
Look, your brother is with one of our best doctors,
所以现在就先照顾好你自己 好吗
so let's worry about you, okay?
好吧
All right.
乔斯林 给她做个脑部CT
Jocelyn, let's get her set up for a head C.T.
-好 -不用了 我很好 谢谢你
- Okay. - No. Thank you. I'm fine.
瑞秋 你头部撞击很严重
Rachel, you took a really bad blow to the head,
我们只是想知道你的情况
and this is just gonna give us a snapshot of your situation.
我的情况是我身上只有80块钱
My situation is I have 80 bucks on me.
一半都是硬币 我也没有保险
Half of that is in quarters, and I don't have any insurance.
所以不要做测试 拜托了
So no tests, okay?
好吧
Okay.
那我们就先帮你缝合吧
Why don't you just let us suture you up, all right?
我再看看我能帮上什么忙
And I want to see what I can do.
乔斯林 帮忙给她清洗伤口吧
Uh, Jocelyn, can you get us set up for irrigation?
-没问题 -谢了
- Sure. - Thank you.
好酷啊 那是啥
Freaky. What's that?
那是你的肝脏 腹部貌似没有问题
That's your liver. Belly looks clear.
你开的是老款车吗
Were you driving an older-model car?
71年产的福特翼虎 你怎么看出来的
'71 Ford Maverick. How can you tell?
腰式安全带创伤
Lap belt injury.
这种安全带80年代就被淘汰了
They phased those belts out in the '80s.
会把人撕成两半
Were ripping people in half.
你开什么车
What do you drive?
我猜一定是好车 说不定是雷克萨斯
I'm guessing a beamer, maybe a lexus.
是租的
Rental.
71年产的翼虎啊
A '71 Maverick, huh?
你肯定很爱车吧
Must be a car guy.
我妈上高中时候买♥♥的
My mom had it in high school.
我一直在开 重装了传动制动装置
I kept the car running, rebuilt the transmission, brakes.
现在应该彻底废了吧
I guess it's totaled now.
-这都是你自己一个人做的 -没错
- You did all that yourself? - Yeah.
你才14啊
You're 14.
我上油管搜的视频
I looked it up on YouTube.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表