剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我什么都不会说的 你们全都去死吧
I ain't telling you nothing. You're all going down.
好了 伤口加压包扎
All right, let's get some pressure dressings on these wounds.
到了车上再处理
We'll package him in the rig.
-快趴下 -两个射手
- Down! - Second shooter.
有两个射手
Second shooter.
-我早说过还没结束 -有两个射手
- I told you this ain't over. - Got a second shooter.
-还远远没结束 -快疏散这里
- Not by a long shot. - Clear this place out!
两处枪伤 右颈部 左髋部
Two GSWs-- right neck, left hip.
已加压包扎 收缩压八十
Pressure dressings applied. B.P. 80 systolic.
就是这混♥蛋♥朝你开了一枪吗
Hey, this son of a bitch took a potshot at you?
-我不知道 还有个狙击手 -没错
- I don't know. There's another one out there. - That's right.
没有人是安全的 谁敢碰我...
No one is safe. Anybody who touches me...
把你的手拿开
Hey! Keep your hands off me!
就死♥全♥家♥
your family dies.
-让他们脑浆飞溅 -闭嘴
- Splatter their brains. - Shut your mouth!
-你个混♥蛋♥ -下一个就是你
- Damn it! Son of a-- - You're gonna get it next.
我来顶替斯科特 现在什么情况
I'm filling in for Scott. What do we got?
多处枪伤 血压低 欢迎回来
Multiple GSWs, pressure is low. Welcome back.
了解 很高兴能回来
All right, yeah, good to be back.
推他去创伤五室
Let's get him into Trauma 5.
-转弯 -请在这等着
- Turn him. - Please stay out here.
我向你们保证
As soon as we're done with him,
急救完成 就交由你们处置
he's all yours, I promise you.
肯尼 拿清创包
Hey, Kenny, trauma panel.
两个单位O型RH阴性血
Hang two units of o-neg.
交叉配型六个单位
Crossmatch another six-pack.
两提六连罐吗 还是来一箱吧
Two six-pack? Hell, make it a case.
-给他打镇静剂 -不 让他醒着
- Let's get him sedated. - No! Keep him awake.
我们得问他
We need to be able to ask
第二名狙击手的情况
some questions about the second sniper.
我他妈才不会告诉你
I ain't telling you crap.
你们永远找不到他 你们全都去死吧
You'll never find him. You're all gonna die!
你就不能冷静一下吗
Why don't you calm down?
你就不能来跪舔我吗
Why don't you kiss my ass, huh?
浅表两处贯穿伤
Superficial zone two through and through confirmed.
未伤及颈静脉 颈动脉
Jugular vein, carotid artery spared.
我们搞错了
We got a flag on the play.
侧腹壁有第三处枪伤
Third wound in the lateral flank.
-需要长木棉签 -给
- I need a long wooden Q-tip. - Right here.
你们真该看看我打死的那警♥察♥
You should've seen that cop I shot.
射得非常准
It was a great shot.
-纱布 -给
- Gauze. - Here you go.
正中眉心 超过45米远
Right between the eyes. Over 50 yards away.
我想知道他脑子里闪过的最后一件事情是什么
I wonder what the last thing to go through his head was,
除了我的子弹
besides my bullet.
-找到笑点了吧 懂了吧 -懂了
- You get it? You get it, right? - Yeah. I get it.
你好 我是卡明斯医生 他是拉戈萨医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Cummings. This is Dr. Ragosa.
能让我们看下你的额头吗
Uh, do you mind if we take a look at your forehead?
好
Okay.
好的 你叫什么名字
Okay, all right. Hey, what's your name?
-马娅 -马娅
- Maya. - Maya.
好 马娅
Okay, Maya.
这样也疼吗
That hurts, too?
-怎么回事 -我在排队想进避难所
- How did this happen? - I was in line trying to get into a shelter.
人太挤了 他们就关了门
They closed the doors when it got too crowded.
大家就开始来回推搡
Everyone started pushing and shoving.
我被撞倒 被踹到
I got knocked down and kicked.
抱歉 这几天可真难熬
Sorry. It's been a tough few days.
没事 没事了
It's okay. All right.
来 我们给你处理下伤口
Come on, let's get you fixed up.
乔丹 我回来了 就在你身边
Hey, Jordan. I'm back. I'm right here.
不知道你能不能听见我说话
I don't know if you can hear me,
但我发誓绝对不会再离开你了
but I promise I will never leave your side again.
还没好转吗
Still the same?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我不该离开她的
I should never have left her.
不不不 发生这种事你也无能为力
No, no. There's nothing you could've done.
这不怪你 T
This isn't on you, Tee.
也许就是因为我
Maybe it is.
也许是她的担心给了她太大压力
Maybe it's the pressure of her worrying.
TC 别怪自己了
T.C., stop it.
这是妊娠的并发症
This is a complication from the pregnancy.
你出去几天不会引起中风的
You leaving didn't cause a stroke.
我本来想弥补她一下的
Yeah. I was gonna make it up to her.
只希望不会太晚
I just hope it's not too late.
我之前没有介绍自己
Hey. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself earlier.
也没有感谢你救我一命 我是TC
Or thank you for reviving me. Um, I'm T.C.
乔丹 谢谢
Jordan. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我得说啊 我还以为当兵的
I got to say, I, uh, thought army guys
不会那么傻竟然冲进火场
were smarter than running into a burning building.
那是因为你认识的当兵的太少了
Oh, no. You don't know many army guys. Mm.
谢谢你
Um, so, thanks. Uh...
谢谢你借我这件
And thanks for loaning me
好萌好萌的毛衣
this -- this really cute sweater.
我觉得这颜色很配你啊
I think it's your color.
是啊 我之前想还给你来着
Yeah. Yeah, I wanted to give it back to you,
但是又想着既然是我把它弄脏的
but I figured since I got it dirty,
就该先把它送去干洗才对
I should get it dry-cleaned first.
-好啊 -那我是不是该先问你要一下电♥话♥
- Okay. - Okay, but maybe I should get your number.
这样我洗好之后就可以把它还给你了
So I can get it back to you when it's ready.
或者 既然我们在同家医院上班
Or, since we work at the same hospital,
你可以随时把它放到护士站
you could always drop it off at the nurses station.
是可以 但这样你就会错过
Yeah, but, uh, but then you'll be missing out
一顿超级浪漫的晚餐了
on a really amazing dinner.
我是真心不希望你错过啊
I'd hate for that to happen to you.
好吧 下班再说 就喝一杯哦
Okay. After the shift. One drink.
成
I'll take it.
-这就是那个当兵的吗 -是的
- Is that that army dude? - Yes.
-妹子 他一看就是麻烦 -他好萌哦
- Girl, he looks like trouble. - I know. He is so cute.
两个刚来就职的住院医师
Two first-year residents?
姑娘 窝边巨根虽好 万万不能乱搞
Girl, don't get your penis where you get your paycheck.
这是莎士比亚说的吗
Is that Shakespeare?
这是我专门为你写的
A little something I wrote just for you.
-好美啊 -不用谢啊
- It's charming. - You're welcome.
器官资源共享网络有消息了吗
Any word from UNOS?
嗯 我刚跟他们通过话 他们在等
Yeah. I spoke to them, and they're waiting,
但如果阿里明早还无法动手术
but if Ali isn't ready for transplant by morning,
那颗心脏就会转给别人
someone else will get that heart.
不行 他们怎么能这样做
No! No! Can they do that?
法拉
Farrah.
我们一定会在这之前想出办法的
We'll figure this out before then.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
这个一直就有吗
Has this been there?
不啊 阿里 你胸口疼吗
No, Ali, do you feel pain in your chest?
不疼 但我有点头晕
No. But I am feeling a bit dizzy.
他在流血 他到底是怎么了
He's bleeding! What is wrong with him?
-法拉 出去等着吧 -我不会离开他的
- Farrah, you should step out. - No! I will not leave his side.
我们需要为他输注血小板
We need to start a platelet transfusion.
-让血站赶紧送两单位血小板来 -阿里
- Call the blood station for two units of platelets now! - Ali!
你的锁骨应该是断了
We believe you may have broken your collarbone.
我付不起这钱 至少付不了全额
I can't pay. At least, not all of it.
我可以先垫一些钱
I can give you some money.
没关系的 你就不用操心了
It's fine. Don't worry about it.
我有工作的 在一家咖啡馆
I do work, at a coffee shop.
老板人很好的
The boss there is really nice.
让我偷拿三明治和免费点心
He lets me snag sandwiches and free pastries.
那玩意不值钱的
It's not a lot of money.
我只是没钱租♥房♥♥子
I just can't afford a place yet.
那你都住哪儿
So where do you stay?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表