剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
僵尸路跑发生食物中毒
Food poisoning at a zombie run?
午夜五公里跑
It's a 5k at night.
跑步者被化妆僵尸追赶
Runners get chased by zombies in costume.
我梦到过这样的场景
Oh. I had a dream like that once.
现在成了我们共同的噩梦
Well, now it's our nightmares.
给您「搭把手」吧
Let me give you a hand there.
安妮来电
TC什么时候搬过去
So, when does T.C move in?
他才没有搬过来
He's not, okay?
我们准备慢慢来
We're taking it slow.
你上次这么说 在电梯里就把他扑倒了
Last time you said that, you jumped him in an elevator.
我们想试试活在当下
Well, we were living in the moment, for a change.
稍等
Oh, excuse me.
我是亚历山大医生
This is Dr. Alexander.
别再给我打电♥话♥
Stop calling me.
又是那个变♥态♥犯人吗
Was that that prison creep again?
是
Yeah.
那家伙在去法庭的路上喝了一瓶洗发水
Guy drinks a bottle of shampoo on the way to court
怪我不该给他洗胃
and he blames me for pumping his stomach.
我打电♥话♥给惩教局的朋友
Just let me call my friend in the Department of Corrections.
他会托人教他停止骚扰
He'll reach out and make him stop.
不 那正是他想要的 他要关注
No, because it's exactly what he wants, you know -- attention.
我不会让他得逞的
And he's not gonna get it, all right?
他还有十年的刑期
He's got another 10 years in there.
我再换个号♥码就是了
I'm just gonna change my number again.
TC还不知道吗
T.C. Still doesn't know?
不知道
No.
我也不打算告诉他 你也不要说 好吗
And I'm not gonna tell him, and neither are you, okay?
没必要让他为这事操心
There's no point in getting him worked up about this.
你知道他会那样 保护过度 怪受不了的
You know how he gets -- a tad overprotective. So ixnay.
卡拉翰医生 阿利斯特医生
Dr. Callahan and Alister...
奥伦 奥伦·爱德华
Oren? Uh, Oren Edwards?
我就是
Uh, that's me.
我是卡明斯医生 有什么能帮你
Hey. Um, I'm Dr. Cummings. How can I help?
你好 医生
Hey, doc.
我是巴拉德炼油厂的焊接工
I'm a welder at Ballard Refinery,
快下班的时候伤到了大腿
and, uh, I hurt my thigh at the end of a shift.
我回到家里 但伤势更严重了
I went home, but it got worse.
疼得更厉害了
Got more sore.
明白 可能是肌肉拉伤
Gotcha. Maybe it's a muscle pull. OK?
-疼吗 -疼 很怕碰
- Does that hurt? - Yeah, it's pretty tender.
有根管子裂开了
I had a pipe burst on me,
有截金属戳在我腿上
And, uh, my leg just caught a chunk of metal here.
你也看到了
As you can see...
我试图止血 但是...
...tried to stop the bleeding, but...
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 没事
It's okay. No, no, no, no.
我找人来清理
We'll get somebody to take care of that, all right?
感觉不太好 你也看出来了
Not feeling so hot, as you can tell.
好啦 我们...
All right, well, we'll, uh,
会帮你治好的
We'll get you fixed up, all right?
-先去拍张片子 -谢谢
- We'll get you an x-ray. - Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
TC 僵尸路跑起点多人被撞伤
T.C., some guy hit a bunch of people at the zombie run starting line.
会有点儿乱
It's gonna be a bit messy.
那王八羔子忽然就撞出来了
Bastard came out of nowhere!
是他撞的人 把他弄出来
He hit them! Get him out of there!
不知道从哪儿来的
He came out of nowhere!
这混♥蛋♥直接撞进人群
The bastard just ran into the crowd!
他撞的人
He hit them!
颈椎骨折
Oh, his neck's snapped.
-谁来救救我 -脊髓断了
- Somebody help me! - Cord is gone.
德鲁 你去看看那边那个女人
Drew! Can you take the woman over there?
我和格温照看司机
Myself and Gwen got the driver!
借过 让一让
Okay. Excuse me. Come on, man.
别晃这车了
Stop rocking the car.
我是阿利斯特医生 你叫什么名字
I'm Dr. Alister. What's your name?
劳拉·戴维斯
Laura Davis.
脉搏细速
Pulse is thready.
像是海♥洛♥因♥ 或许是吸毒过量
Looks like heroin. Maybe he O.D.'d?
我手臂没感觉了
I can't feel my arm.
劳拉 你不会有事的
Laura, you're gonna be fine.
你要保持不动 可以吗
But I need you to hold still, okay?
你被车撞到之后
You may have a spinal injury
可能伤到了脊髓
after getting hit by the truck.
我没有被撞
I-I didn't get hit.
没有
I didn't.
麦奇
Mikey?
他失血很多 哪里出血
He's lost a lot of blood. Where's the bleeder?
他不是瘾君子 他是警♥察♥
He's not an addict. He's a cop.
这是谁的片子
Whose film is this?
保罗的患者
Paul's patient.
X光片有干扰显示不清 所以...
Radiology messed up the x-ray, so he --
-保罗带他去做CT了 -是的
- Paul took him to C.T. - Yes.
真是开心
Oh, that was fun.
我都不敢相信自己回到得州一年了
You know, I can't believe i've been back in Texas for a year
今天才第一次骑马
And I haven't ridden a horse until today.
是吗 看不出来 你骑术相当好
Yeah, I couldn't tell, you know, 'cause you're a natural.
是 你真不会撒谎
Yeah, and you're a bad liar.
稍等一下
Hey, hang on a second.
杜桑医生
Dr. Toussaint.
我被录用了
I got it?
谢谢
Thanks.
再会
Au revoir.
太棒了
Yes!
我得到了无国界医生组织的战地医生职位
I-I-I...I got a field surgery gig with Doctors Without Borders.
等等 你要走吗
So, wait, y-y-you're leaving?
可是你才刚来
I mean, you just got here.
我下周去海地开始野外训练
I go to Haiti next week to start field training.
是不是很疯狂
It's wild, huh?
是啊 是很疯狂
Yeah, it's wild.
我只是...
You know, I just --
自从离开空军之后 我意识到
I realized how much I missed being out in the field
自己有多想念战场
since I left the air force.
我属于那里
You know, it's where I belong.
是啊 我明白
Yeah. Yeah, I get it.
脊髓创伤入院准备
We got a spinal trauma coming in.
好
Okay.
你说片子没问题
The -- the x-ray's accurate?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥看过类似的片子
I've seen film like this in Iraq --
平民遭受贫铀弹袭击
civilians hit by depleted uranium.
他戴着辐射量指示章
He's wearing a radiation badge.
炼油厂用X射线检查管线泄漏
Refineries use x-rays to fight pipe leaks.
或许
Maybe...
他吐过吗
Has he puked?
没有
Uh, no, not --
这是什么意思
What -- what does that mean?
你曝露到放射性同位素辐射下
You've been exposed to a radioactive isotope,
-爱德华先生 -放射...
- Mr. Edwards. - Radio--
你是说...像蜘蛛侠那样
You mean like -- like spider-man?
不尽然
Not exactly.
什么
Oh, what?
你有不戴手套接触他吗
Did you touch him without gloves?
我给他做了大腿的触诊
I, uh, I palpated his thigh.
之后你有吃过或者喝过什么东西吗
Did you eat or drink anything after that?
甜甜圈
Doughnut.
如果他对你造成了
You know, if -- if he contaminated you
核材料沾染
with nuclear material,
他可能也使其他人受到曝露
He might have exposed other people, too.
他在候诊室多久了
How long was he in that waiting room?
我...几小时吧
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表