剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
甜点的钱应该不够付车子修理费吧
Dessert doesn't really cover that scratch.
不 大概不够
Uh, no, no. It probably doesn't,
不过 能打破我初次约会的坏运气也值了
but ending my bad streak of first dates might.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
好啊
Okay.
我叫斯科特
Okay. Scott.
乔丹
Jordan.
保罗
Hey, Paul.
之前的事抱歉了
I'm, uh, I'm sorry about earlier.
说你应该向马娅学习
Saying that you could've learned from Maya,
你知道 我并不是不在乎你的问题
you know, I didn't mean to make light of your problem.
没事的 哥们 你说得对
No, not at all, man. Uh, you were right.
还有件事 我听我父亲说
And, uh, in other news, I just heard from my dad.
他找到一种手术治疗我的手的方法了
Uh, he found a surgery for my hand.
恢复全部功能的可能性是百分之五十
50% chance I regain full function,
造成进一步损伤的可能性也是百分之五十
and, um, 50% chance they cause further damage.
这几率可不算大
Those are not good odds.
那要是不手术 会怎么样
Well, what if you don't have the surgery?
恢复过程会很慢
Well, a slow recovery.
那样我以后就再也当不了外科医生
I mean, I would -- I would never be a surgeon,
不过几周后 我可以做个有用的急诊医生
but I could be a functioning E.R. doc in a couple weeks.
这是你的决定 对吗
It's your choice, right?
选择有把握的事
Bird in the hand?
算是吧 我还没认真想过这问题
Yeah, um, I hadn't really thought about it.
你呢 你觉得我该怎么做
Uh, what -- what are you -- what do you think?
我也不知道 哥们
I don't know, man.
这是你的人生
It's your life,
不过 让一个二十多年前搞砸了的人告诉你
but take it from a guy who blew it 20 years ago.
不做好决定 你将失去一切
You could lose all this.
我也不知道 值不值得去冒这个险
I don't know if it's worth the risk, you know?
或者等下班后我们找个地方坐坐
Hey. Why don't we sit down after the shift,
列份清单 跟斯科特聊聊
make a list, talk to Scott?
大家都安静
Everybody pipe down!
他们查到第二个狙击手的照片了
They have a picture of the second sniper.
据警方公布 车里的指纹指明了
Police officials say that fingerprints have revealed
第二个狙击手的身份
the identity of the second sniper.
最新消息
她叫布丽安娜·沃德
Her name is Brianna Ward.
得克萨斯州驾照
侦查人员正在询问取证
Investigators are asking anyone with information to.
妈的 警官 她就在这儿
Holy cow. Officer, she's here!
迅速联♥系♥圣安东尼奥警方
...contact San Antonio Pole immediately.
切勿靠近 她可能持有武器 非常危险
Do not approach. She is considered armed and dangerous.
得克萨斯州驾照
马娅 我们知道你是
Maya! We know who you a--
乔斯林 快叫夏瓦兹医生来
Jocelyn, get me Dr. Chavez now!
我现在给血压袖带充气 当止血带使
All right, I'm inflating the cuff and using it as a tourniquet.
再输一袋盐水
Hang another saline.
给
Here.
她心脏骤停 血流不止
We found her coded. She bled out.
输O型阴性血
Use the o-negative.
她就是第二个狙击手吗
She's the second shooter?
-是 -快醒过来
- Yeah. - Come on.
还轮不到你来决定自己的死法
You don't get to decide how you die.
有谁知道她出血多久了吗
Anybody know how long she's been bleeding?
很久
Long enough.
暂停心肺复苏
Hold CPR.
血压回升了
Her B.P.'s coming back.
加把劲
Come on.
收缩压九十 情况稳定了
B.P. 90 systolic. She's stabilizing.
很好 再输两个单位的血
Okay, good. Hang another two units of blood.
我希望她能正常出庭
I want her healthy for her day in court.
现在送她去创伤一室
Let's get her to Trauma 1 right now.
救得好啊
Yeah, nice save.
我早该察觉的
I should've known.
她有点...
She seemed, uh...
真被自己蠢哭了
I feel so stupid!
信了她的邪
I really believed her.
我们都一样
Yeah, we both did.
所以我要接受手部的手术
That's why I'm getting the surgery on my hand.
我以为你还要再考虑一下
I thought you'd want to wait to think about it some more.
到此为止了
This sealed it.
每天都要感受伤痛
I can't keep a professional boundary
我无法分清工作的界限
when I see pain every day.
你了解的 这也不是第一次了
You know, this isn't even first case.
我是说 我需要远离手术
I mean, I need -- I need the distance of surgery.
我要到一个打击少一点的地方
I need to be somewhere where every case isn't like a gut punch.
一个我不用值班长达一周的地方
You know, where it doesn't stick with me for a week.
一个我不用跟死去患者的爸爸
Where I don't end up going fishing
一起钓鱼的地方
with my dead patient's dad, you know?
如果手术失败怎么办
And if the surgery doesn't work?
那就到时候再说吧
Yeah, I'll deal with that then.
到时候再说
I'll deal with that then.
她捏了我的手
She squeezed my hand.
有意识的动作
Purposeful movements.
一定是脑水肿减轻了
Must mean the swelling in her brain is going down.
乔丹
Jordan?
不能再那样吓唬我们了好吗
Don't you go scaring us like that again, okay?
乔丹
Hey, Jordan.
我们都在呢
We're here with you.
醒醒
Hey, come on.
天哪 她...
Oh, God, is she...
看起来是的
Looks like it.
要跟她单独待一会儿吗
You need some time alone with her?
好的
Okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
宝宝呢
The baby?
别 别哭 乖
No. Shh, shh, shh.
法拉
Farrah.
我在呢 阿里
I'm here, Ali.
你成功了
You made it.
你可以进行心脏移植了
You are going to get your heart.
治疗很有效
The treatment worked.
克莱门斯医生会送你去手术室
Dr. Clemmens is gonna take you to the O.R.
真是不知道该怎么感谢你 陶福
I don't know how to thank you, Topher.
你为这一切所做的不懈努力
The lengths you have gone through to make this happen.
你是一诺千金的大丈夫
You are a man of your word.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真抱歉之前冲你发火
I'm sorry I was so angry with you before.
我自带惹妻子发火这种技能
I seem to bring that out in wives.
不用理我 自己人说着玩的
Never mind. It's -- inside joke.
听说准备好移植手术了
I hear we're ready for transplant.
是的
Yes.
你们的善行我无法用言语感谢
There are no words for what you have given us.
-别客气 -那好
- All right. - All right.
走吧
Here we go.
看起来第二个狙击手挺过来了
Hey. Looks like the second sniper pulled through.
是的 健健康康的
Yeah. Healthy enough to rot in jail
够她把牢底坐穿了
the rest of her life.
你有什么计划 想去吃早饭吗
What are you doing? Want to -- want to go for breakfast?
或许可以开始我们第一次真正的约会
Maybe we can have our first real date.
我很喜欢你 乔伊
I really like you, Joey.
真的
Yeah.
但我 我不能跟你约会
But I -- I can't date you.
况且这也不算是个约会 是吧
And it wouldn't really be a date, would it?
你就在这儿待几天 然后呢
'Cause you're here for a couple days, and then what?
我是说 你...
I mean, you...
你回你的利比里亚 把我留在这吗
You go back to Liberia, and I stay here?
不 我的意思是...
No, I mean...
我们就开开心心的 然后...
We just keep having fun, and...
发展顺其自然
...we see where it goes.
你签的是三年的合同 乔伊
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表