剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
So, it's probably gonna take another 20 minutes or so.
二十分钟 真快
20 minutes? That was fast.
我跟你说我会搞定的
Well, I told you I'd work something out.
乔斯林
Hey, uh, Jocelyn?
你能不能给她做CT前的准备
Could you get her prepped for C.T.?
-交给我 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thank you.
乔丹 更多伤者来了
Jordan, more incoming.
天啊 出什么事了
Oh, my god, what happened?
结果发现我那个当场死亡的死者头部中弹
Turns out my D.O.A. was shot in the head.
这两个伤者是在那儿几英里外中弹的
These two were shot a few miles from there.
腹部有枪伤 肩部有枪伤
Gsw to the abdomen, gsw to the shoulder.
德鲁给他们做了评估
Drew assessed them.
我们要把他们送进手术室
We are taking them to the OR.
警♥察♥觉得我们在和狙击手打交道
Cops think we have a sniper on our hands.
狙击手 不可能
Sniper? No way.
-我以为你下夜班了 -我刚被叫过来
- I thought you had the night off. - I just got called in.
小小流感病毒能放倒一个公♥司♥
A flu bug hit the company really hard.
我总算知道原因了
Now I think I know why.
乔丹 三床
Jordan. Curtain 3.
-好 -要小心
- All right. - Be careful out there.
我会的
I will.
我想你也得了
Hey, I think you might've caught
某种狙击手流感 好吗
some of that sniper flu, too, all right?
你今晚回家好不好
Why don't you go back home tonight?
我不要 北边的电♥话♥一个接一个
I can't. There's calls all over the north side.
-格温 听着 -不
- Gwen, listen -- - No,
所有的枪击事件都发生在南边
all the shooting incidents are on the south side.
警♥察♥设置了路障
The cops are setting up roadblocks.
患者需要我 宝贝
Sick people need me, babe.
我得走了
I got to go.
你感觉如何
Hi. How -- how you feeling?
就是你救了我的命
It's the doc who saved my life.
多谢 你手受伤了
Thanks for that. You hurt your hand?
情况没那么糟 但愿吧
Yeah, it's not that bad. I hope.
我就是想来看看你怎么样了
Uh, anyway, I just wanted to come in, see how you were doing.
不太好 那个性感的医生是个狠角色
Not great. That hot doc is a hard ass.
警♥察♥过来问我问题
Cops were in here asking me questions.
我告诉他们那个狙击手一头撞上我
I told them that sniper dude drove right into me.
我为他惋惜 但
I'm sorry for him, you know, but --
希德 怎么了
Sid, what's -- what's going on?
-我喘不上气了 -好
- I can't breathe. - Okay.
希德 你的气管正在闭合
Sid, your airway's closing up.
我得给你插管来帮你呼吸 好吗
I need to intubate to help you breathe, okay?
德鲁 克丽丝塔
Uh...Drew! Krista!
快来人 快
Somebody get in here, please!
不 他组织性缺氧了
Oh, no. He's coding.
-我不能手动给他通气 -我来
- I can't -- I can't -- I can't bag him. - Okay, okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
他因吸入烟灰而气管闭合
His throat's closing up from soot inhalation.
我一只手没法插管
I can't intubate with one hand.
如果他烧伤了气管 插管也不管用
If he burned his trachea, intubation wouldn't work anyway.
他的指脉氧下降到84 我去拿气切包
His pulse ox is down to 84. I'll grab a crike kit.
太冒险了
Too risky.
他可能因为服用克罗恩病药物产生抗凝
He may be anticoagulated from Crohn's meds.
海瑟 给我光导纤维 保罗 你受伤了
Heather, get me the fiber optic. Paul, you're injured.
我们来处理 递给我6号♥气管插管
We got this. Get me a 6.0 E.T. tube.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on.
加油 伙计们 氧饱和在下降
All right, come on, guys. Sats are dropping.
移开
Move.
压♥迫♥环状软骨
Okay, give me cricoid now.
拜托 在哪
Okay, come on. Where?
我看到声带了 插入管子
I see the cords. Advancing the tube.
氧饱和回升了
Sats are coming up.
氧饱和升至92% 救得漂亮 德鲁
92%. Nice save, Drew.
本不该这样的
Yeah, should've never come to this.
克丽丝塔到底在哪
Where the hell's Krista?
你在干什么 瑞秋 你下一个做CT
What are you doing, rachel? You're up next for c.T.
我跟你说过我不想做
I told you I didn't want it.
不 你说的是你付不起 但现在你能了
No, you said you couldn't afford it, but now you can.
我不能 行了吧
I can't, okay?
戴文和我坐最后一班灰狗长途汽车去奥兰多
Devin and me, we're taking the last greyhound to Orlando.
30分钟之后就发车了
It leaves in 30 minutes.
我没事 真的
I'm fine, really.
我们得确定一下 最多花上一个小时
Well, we need to be sure. Okay, it'll take an hour tops.
我刚告诉你 公交半小时之后就发车了
I just told you the bus leaves in a half-hour.
那就搭另一班 瑞秋
So catch another one. Rachel.
如果你的CT没事 我会让你们住进酒店
Look, I will put you both up in a hotel if your C.T. is clear.
为什么这么着急
What is the rush?
戴文
Devin?
他要去哪 你要去哪
Where's he going? Where are you going?!
你为什么这么在乎
What do you care?
我买♥♥了去奥兰多的车票
I got us bus tickets to Orlando.
我不走 行了吧
I'm not going, okay?
戴文 等下
Devin, wait.
-别喊了 -她什么地方疼
- Oh, stop yelling. - She's in pain.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
天啊 我的...
Oh, god. Oh, my...
她没事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
你能不能告诉我你叫什么
Can you tell me your name?
不行 我不能
I-I-I-I can't. I can't.
你能不能告诉我他叫什么
Can you tell me his name?
我不知道 我不 我不
I don't know. I-I don't -- I don't -- I don't --
-她脑出血了 -瑞秋
- She's having a brain bleed. - Rachel
做个CT 让斯科特准备做手术
Call C.T. And tell Scott to prep the O.R.-....
-怎么回事 -请推一张轮床过来
- What's going on? - I need a gurney, please.
保罗 我刚刚听说了希德的事
Hey, Paul, um, I just heard about Sid.
我不敢相信我忽略了气道烧伤
I can't believe I missed a burnt airway.
希德稳定了 我要是你我会躲着德鲁走
Yeah, uh, Sid is stable, but I'd avoid Drew if I were you.
不太现实 我...
Well, that's pretty much impossible. I just --
谢谢你帮我善后
Thank you for covering my ass.
是德鲁的功劳
It was all Drew.
手包成这样 我做不了多少事情
Couldn't really do much with my hand wrapped up.
我很抱歉 我觉得我对此负有责任
I'm so sorry. I feel responsible.
我强迫你...
I forced you to --
怎么说 你又没控制我
How? You don't control me.
我出去了 受了伤 事情就这样
Okay, I went out, I got hurt. That's what happens.
克丽丝塔 我得跟克丽丝塔谈谈
Krista! I need to speak with Krista.
-你去哪了 -德鲁 我很抱歉
- Where were you? - Drew, I'm so sorry.
-我之前和瑞克在一起 -瑞克
- I was with Rick, and -- - Rick?
他没事 他来找我 他的假肢坏了
No, he's fine. He came in. He just broke his blade.
好 那在见瑞克之前你干嘛去了
Okay, so what about before rick?
你的患者被人从火场里救出来
Your patient was pulled from a fire.
第一天上班的实习生都知道要检查气道
Checking his airway is first-day intern stuff,
你一个再过几天就是住院医师的人就这样
and you're supposed to be a resident in a couple weeks?
-我搞砸了 我知道 -你很生气
- I screwed up. I know. - And you were pissed
是因为你认为这场意外都是他的责任
because you thought he caused the accident
但是你错了
and you were wrong.
就算你是对的
And even if you were right,
我们对送进来的患者一视同仁
we treat everybody who comes through those doors the same,
不管发生了什么 你明白了
no matter what, you got that?
明白
I got it.
检查结果显示他有代谢性酸中毒
Now, his labs show a metabolic acidosis.
做好医生的事 检查化验 找出原因
Be a doctor, run the labs, figure out why.
瑞秋的开颅手术只是常规手术
The craniotomy we performed on Rachel was routine.
没出什么岔子
There were no issues.
术后影像没有发现新的出血
Post-op imaging show no new bleeding.
但是你看看这个
But check this out.
她的大脑皮层出现弥漫性萎缩
Diffuse atrophy in her cerebral cortex.
一个二十岁的姑娘长了个八十岁的脑子
She's 20 with the brain of an 80-year-old.
一定是遗传性的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表