剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
make sure it's okay, there's no bleeding.
对孩子百分百安全
And it is 100% safe for your baby.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 没问题
Okay. That's fine.
抱歉我这么多事
I'm sorry to be such a pain.
我只是想保护孩子
I just want to protect my baby.
来 闭上眼睛
Okay, go ahead and close your eyes for me.
感觉会有点儿怪
This might feel a little funny.
是个好点子 斯科特
This is a great idea, Scott.
对 大家都知道我点子多
Yeah, I've been known to have a few.
你未婚夫在服役吗
So your fiance's in the army?
是的 他是一名下士
Yeah, yeah, he's a corporal stationed
驻扎在德国拉姆施泰因基地
at the Ramstein air base in Germany.
他一回来我们就结婚
We're getting married once he gets back,
-不等孩子出生 -真不错
- You know, before she's born. - That's great.
好了 你的视神经直径
Okay, it looks like the diameter of your optic nerve
在正常范围
is well within normal limits,
可以说你没问题了
So I would say you are good to go.
好 多谢你们的理解
Okay. Thanks for understanding.
怎么说呢 我可是个善解人意的好男人
Well, what can I say? I'm an understanding kind of guy.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 她踢了我一下
Yeah, yeah. She's just kicking.
能不能麻烦你给我未婚夫打个电♥话♥
Do you mind calling my fiance
-跟他说一下发生的事 -我很乐意
- And just explaining to him what's going on? - I'd be glad to.
下次别让我们等这么久
Next time, don't make us wait as long.
我要你马上把能做的检查都做一遍
I need you to do every test here immediately,
而且我不喜欢等结果
And I do not want to have to wait for the results.
-懂了吗 -是 先生
- You understand? - Uh, yes, s-sir.
她最近都不对劲儿 但是今天尤其严重
She's been off lately, but it got so bad tonight
我再也忍♥受不了了
I couldn't deal with it anymore.
明早一定要给我精确的诊断
I'm expecting a precise diagnosis by morning.
-好吧 -你是一名美丽的舞者
- Uh, yeah. - You're a beautiful dancer.
会跳伦巴吗
Do you know how to rumba?
知道我说什么了吧 这是她的东西
See what I mean? Here are her things.
我回头来看她
I'll be checking in.
母亲 我过几小时就回来
Mother, I'll be back in a few hours.
这边走 您先请
Uh, this way, please. After you.
软得像个婴儿
Mm, soft as a baby.
干什么呢 玩手♥机♥
What are you doing, cruising tinder?
我在联♥系♥克洛伊的未婚夫
Yeah, I'm trying to get in touch with Chloe's fiance
但一直被转到语♥音♥信箱
But I keep getting his voicemail.
我得找个护士
I'm gonna have to get one of the nurses
帮她找到他
to track him down for her.
我来吧
Hey, let me do it.
护士还都忙着 我刚好下班了
They're still working. I just got off my shift.
你不急着回家吗
You don't want to go home?
家里反正没人
To an empty apartment?
我宁愿留下帮帮这个怀孕的女孩
I'd rather stay and help the pregnant girl.
不过看到某人有了甜头还是挺好的哈
Nice to know someone who's getting laid, huh?
好吧 谢谢
All right, thank you.
请您看着我的手指 好吗
All right, now I would like you to follow my finger, okay?
然后... 跟我说
All right, and now -- a-and repeat after me.
「没有如果 而且或但是」
"No ifs, ands, or buts."
but和butt同音
没有如果 你的屁♥股♥蛋很赞
No ifs, and you have a nice butt.
好了 别闹了
Okay, all right.
咱专心点 好吗 来
Let's, uh -- let's try and focus, all right? Okay.
在三十秒内列举
Um, name as many animals as you can
尽可能多的动物 好吗
in 30 seconds, all right?
开始
And...go.
斑马
Zebra.
郊狼 郊狼
Coyote. Coyote.
「BB鸟与歪心狼」 1949年的经典动画片
你这么年轻肯定不知道歪心狼
I suppose you're too young to remember Wile E. Coyote.
没 其实我...
No, I'm actually -- I-I --
总想逮住那只BB鸟
Always trying to catch that damn roadrunner,
却总也逮不着
but he never could.
哔 哔 BB鸟就是这么叫的
Beep, beep! That's the sound roadrunner made.
哔 哔
Beep, beep!
-哔 哔 -好了 别闹 我懂了
- Beep, beep! - All right. No, I -- no, I get it.
-真好玩 -我超爱的
- I -- that's sweet. - Yeah. Oh, but I like it.
你把拉戈萨教的咋样啊
How's it going teaching Ragosa?
要是其他医师助理
Ohh, if it was any other physician's assistant,
我教也就教了
I wouldn't mind babysitting.
但那家伙 我见他就来气
But that guy, he's always been such a pain in our asses.
别气了 他也还好啦
Oh, come on. He's not that bad.
你要多多了解他
You just have to get to know him.
那我就是吃饱了撑的
Yeah, that's right on the top of my to-do list.
乔丹
Hey, Jordan?
克洛伊给我们的电♥话♥
So, that cell number that Chloe gave us
还是打不通
is still going to voicemail.
我留了个言 让他回电♥话♥
I left a message to call, but there's also no record
但在拉姆施泰因基地查不到她的未婚夫
of Chloe's fiancee ever being at Ramstein.
根本就没这个人
Never heard of him.
也许他反悔了 就撒了个谎
Well, maybe the guy wanted out, so he just lied.
成天不都有人因为意外有娃了
Wouldn't be the first time someone got scared off
或者纯粹想分手而撒谎么
by a baby or lied about ending a relationship.
我觉得应该不是这样
My gut tells me that's not the case.
要不你打给胡德堡基地问问...
Uh, why don't you try calling Fort Hood and see if --
查查他是否驻扎在中东
if he was deployed in the Middle East.
我懂你
I know right where you're headed.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯科特
Hey, Scott,
我们需要谈谈吗
do we need to talk?
我觉得你有点含沙射影的意思啊
'Cause I feel like you're taking these not-so-subtle jabs at me.
没 完全没有
No. No, no, no. Not at all.
我是就事论事
No, no, I was --
我说的是克洛伊 没说咱俩
I was talking about Chloe and her situation, not ours.
我承认 一开始我确实很生气
Look, was I pissed at first? Yes, I was.
也觉得很受伤
Was I hurt? Yeah.
但相信我 一切都过去了
But trust me, I am more than fine
我现在没闹任何情绪 好吗
with how everything's worked out, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我去给你找产科医师
I'll go page O.B. For you.
谢谢
Thank you.
某人醒了啊
Look who's awake.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
糟透了 我妻子泰勒怎么样了
Terrible. How's my wife, Taylor?
我们正在给她做检查
You wife is getting some tests.
给你说一声 你父母来了
And just so you know, your parents are here.
她父亲也来了
And her dad.
大家都不是太高兴
Nobody seemed particularly happy.
-她爸来了吗 -没错
- Her dad? - Yeah.
他恨我就是因为我们家有钱
He just hates me because we're rich.
那你和他女儿结婚
Well, I don't think your marriage
他岂不是更得恨你
is gonna do your case any favors.
-是莱恩·哈里森吗 -是的
- Is this Ryan Harrison? - Yeah.
他情况稳定了 你可以和他谈了
Yeah, he's stable. You can talk to him.
不过只能谈几分钟
Just for a few minutes, though.
警官 这是我儿子
Uh, Officer, this is my son.
车祸中撞毁的是我的车
It was my car that he wrecked in the crash.
这是我们的保险单 你还需要什么吗
Uh, here's our insurance card. Anything else you need?
我不是来处理车祸的
I'm not here about the car.
莱恩·哈里森 你因涉嫌
Ryan Harrison, you are under arrest
强♥奸♥未成年人而被拘捕
for the sexual assault of a minor.
-放开我孩子 -你有权保持沉默
- Get those off my boy. - You have the right to remain silent.
-放开我 -你所说的一切
- Get off me. - Anything you say can and will be used
-你不能逮捕我 -会作呈堂证供
- You can't arrest me. - Against you in the court of law.
-我们结婚了 -等等 这怎么回事
- We're married. - Hold on. What's going on?
-你有权请律师为你辩护 -我们是合法的
- You have a right to an attorney. - It's not illegal.
-爸 救我 -如果你请不起律师的话
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表