剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我喜欢把车卸开 看它是怎么运转的
I like to tear cars down, see how they run,
-再把它们重装在一起 -是啊
- Put them together again. - Yeah.
我当时也这样 不过我们那时候可没有油管
That's how I got my start, too, But we didn't have YouTube.
我们必须得读说明书
We had to actually read a manual.
然后自己琢磨
Figure it out for ourselves.
好吧 老爷爷
Okay, grandpa.
哪里老爷爷
Grandpa?
你好 我是亚历山大医生
Hey there. I'm Dr. Alexander.
我负责医治你姐姐
I've been taking care of your sister,
我就是来看看你们这里情况如何
and I just wanted to see how things were going.
眼睑撕裂伤 角膜擦伤
Eyelid laceration, corneal abrasion.
除此之外 还算幸运的了
Other than that, pretty lucky.
没错 我就是这么幸运
Yeah, that's me. Lucky.
你姐姐可是很担心你呢 戴文
Yeah, well, your sister's pretty worried about you, Devin.
担心她的计划泡汤了吗
Worried her plan got ruined?
她要把我甩给弗罗里达的那个傻♥逼♥叔叔
She's dumping me on my a-hole uncle in FLorida.
她说过你们的情况有多么艰难了
Yeah, she mentioned that things have been tough,
我真的很抱歉
and I'm sorry to hear that.
她打算怎么做 丢下我吗
So, what's her solution? Bail on my ass?
那就让她去死吧
To hell with her, then.
好吧 我会告诉她你没事的
All right. I'll tell her that you're okay.
你总是这么爱生气吗
You always this angry?
也就是从我出生开始吧
Just since I was born.
暂停心肺复苏 他已经昏迷半个小时了
Hold CPR, please. He's been down for 30.
尖针
Sharps.
还是没有脉搏
Still pulseless.
没有心跳
No heartbeat.
死亡时间 11:57 从挡风玻璃飞出
11:57, time of death. Through a windshield.
也真是会找路走啊
What a way to go out, huh?
真是搞笑啊 肯尼 真♥他♥妈♥的搞笑啊
It's funny, Kenny. Real damn funny.
不是我 是他的...他的手♥机♥
I didn't do it. I -- no, it's his -- it's his phone.
医护人员一定是没看见
Medics must've missed it.
上面写着 「需要鸡蛋吗
It says uh, "Do we need eggs?
你在哪 给我回电♥话♥」
Where are you? Call me."
天啊 是他妻子
Oh, damn. His wife.
她还不知道他已经去世了
She doesn't even know he's dead.
我得打电♥话♥通知她
I've got to call her.
接下来我就只知道
Next thing I know,
有个人冲过来 突然转向 直直撞上了我
the other guy crosses over and swerves right into me.
我根本来不及防备
I never saw it coming.
骨科马上来帮你矫正脚踝
Ortho's coming down to set that broken ankle.
保罗怎么样了
How's Paul?
多亏了你 他的手严重烧伤
He's got a nasty burn on his hand thanks to you.
-你这是在怪我吗 -是你刺♥激♥了他
- You're blaming me? - You pushed his buttons.
他就像个小♥弟♥弟♥一样 一定要证明你是错的
He's like a little brother. He had to prove you wrong.
就因为这样 他差点丧命
And he almost got himself killed doing it.
希德 需不需要帮你联♥系♥什么人
Okay, Sid, anybody we should call?
上司 女朋友 老婆
Boss, girlfriend, wife?
前妻 别打给她 她肯定会幸灾乐祸的
Ex-wife. God, no, unless you want to make her day.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
腹部疼痛吗
Belly pain?
这和车祸无关 是我的克罗恩病又发作了
Not from the accident. It's my Crohn's Flaring up.
你在逗我吗 你竟然嗑药之后开车
Are you kidding me? You were driving high.
不可能 我从来不会磕完药开车的
No way. I'd never drive high.
你的毒理检测结果显示四氢大♥麻♥酚阳性
Well, your tox screen says you tested positive for T.H.C.
那是因为我的克罗恩病
Well, that was my Crohn's.
就是我刚才跟你说的疼痛突然发作
That flare up I was telling you about.
我去科罗拉多弄药用大♥麻♥来缓解疼痛
I go to Colorado to get medical marijuana for pain.
否则我都没法工作 我只抽到忍♥过疼痛
Otherwise, I couldn't work. I just do enough to get by.
听着 我明白大♥麻♥有用
Look, I get that it helps.
我姐姐就靠着它挺过了化疗
All right, it got my sister through chemo.
只不过她在家用 不是在开车的时候抽
It's just she used at home, not while she was driving.
所以可能是你引起的车祸
So, you may have caused the accident,
致人死亡 我的朋友为了救你都受伤了
which killed a man, and our friend was hurt saving you.
贝尔哈特医生 我想你说句话
Okay, Dr. Bell-hart. Just a quick word.
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
你不是警♥察♥ 你不是地方检察官
You're not a cop, you're not a D.A.
你看到他的毒理检测结果了 这人吸毒了
You saw his tox screen. The guy's high.
他只是想掩盖过失
He's just trying to cover his ass.
即使事实如此 这也不是你的职责
Even if that's the case, it's still not your job.
你的职责是医生 是治好希德
Your job is to be a doctor and finish working up Sid.
明白吗 克丽丝塔
Clear? Krista.
这就是冲出挡风玻璃那个人
Hey. This the windshield guy?
对 她的妻子完全不知道
Yeah. His wife had no idea.
现在还不知道 我得打电♥话♥叫她来
Still doesn't. I had to call her to come in.
用这把剪刀
Oh, hey, uh, use these.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
没人应该看见心爱的人这个样子
Yeah, nobody should have to see a loved one like that, you know?
对 你感觉怎样
Yeah. How you feeling?
有点头晕 不过 整体看来还算好
A little woozy, but, um, all things considered.
看看这个
Look at that.
这是枪伤
That's a bullet wound.
他中弹了
This guy was shot.
别擦了 得报♥警♥
Stop wiping. Got to call 911.
我是圣安东尼奥纪念医院的卡明斯医生
Yeah, this is Dr. Cummings from San Antonio Memorial.
需要让凶案组的人接电♥话♥
Need to talk to someone in homicide.
连环车祸中当场死亡的死者
That D.O.A. from the pileup,
我想是一起谋杀
I think it's a murder.
陶福 他的脉搏越来越弱
Toph, his pulse is weaker.
我无法从静脉介入
I can't access the vein.
你那里能成功吗
Any luck up there?
不乐观 身体脱水 太虚了
No good. Too collapsed from dehydration.
如果我们不提高他的血压
Hey, if we don't get his pressure up,
他就带动不起来左心室辅助器
he'll never make the LVAD.
他们这儿会不会有超声波或是骨内输液钻
No chance they got an ultrasound or I.O. drill?
他们这儿能有听诊器就已经很不错了
They're lucky to have a working stethoscope here.
那我们按老方法来 做个静脉切开术
Let's go old school. Do a venous cutdown.
-切开后直入大隐静脉 -说得好 T
- Dissect down to the saphenous vein directly. - Good call, Tee.
该走了 医生们 你们干什么呢
It's time to go, docs. What are you doing?
-我在救他的命 -不行 抱歉
- I'm saving his life. - No, sorry.
我们没时间了 我们现在就得走
We're out of time. We got to go now.
我们还没准备好
We're not ready yet.
该死
Damn it!
我说什么来着
What did I say?!
-把阿里放到地板上 -雷利呼叫基地
- Get Ali onto the floor. - This is Riley to base!
我们受到敌方攻击
We're taking hostile fire!
需要无人机支援
Requesting drone backup
坐标BMC
at coordinates Bravo Mary Charlie!
趴下
Stay down!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 你呢
Yeah. You?
-他们撤退了 -对 暂时是
- They retreat? - Yeah, for now.
我们在这儿简直是拿好运赌博
We're pressing our luck by being here.
看见没 幸运筹码救了我们
See? Lucky saved us.
-你和你那破筹码 -破筹码
- You and that stupid chip. - Stupid chip?
在我第一次来阿富汗之前
Before my first tour,
我弟弟带我们一起去大西洋城
my brother took us to Atlantic City.
我玩花旗骰赢了五千块
I won 5 grand playing craps.
这是我首赢的战利品之一
This was from my first pot.
故事讲得好 爱尔兰人
Good story, paddy.
我不关心 给你五分钟
Don't care. You got five minutes.
好吧
Okay.
无新信息
你要干什么去
Hey. What are you doing up?
我得去趟卫生间
Oh, I had to go to the bathroom.
护士说我可以去
The nurse said it was okay.
可以的
Yeah, it's fine.
我要告诉你个好消息
Hey, look, I got some good news.
我和会计谈过了
I spoke with accounting,
他们同意给你免费做扫描
and they've agreed to do your scan pro bono.
可能会再花上二十分钟左右
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表