剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I have to go. My goddaughter works there.
-不行 -你必须留在这里休息
- No, no, no, no. - You need to stay here and rest.
不 我得知道她是否有事
No, I have to find out if she's okay.
先生 你是不可能到城里的
Sir, you couldn't get downtown if you tried.
那片区域已经被封锁了
It's been zoned off, okay?
-放松 -那我必须给她打电♥话♥
- Just relax. - Well, th-then I have to call her.
当然了 我们明白
Of course. And we understand.
好吧 这样
Okay, look.
如果你觉得不舒服 就告诉莫莉护士
If you start to feel funny, you tell nurse Mollie,
我会回来给你检查的 好吗
I'll come back and check on you, okay?
-你带电♥话♥了吗 -是的
- You've got your phone? - Yeah.
好的 谢谢 莫莉
Okay. Thank you, Mollie.
好的
Yeah.
陶福 现在怎么样了
Topher. Hey. Where are we?
我已经跟所有科室都谈过了
I've talked to all departments.
我们已经启动灾难应急预案
We've activated disaster protocol.
斯科特和保罗准备手术室
Scott and Paul are prepping O.R.s.
我调拨了灾难应急物资
I pulled - the disaster kits.
好的 将所有病患分类
All right. Triage everyone.
红色标签是危险 黄色是紧急
Red tag -- critical, yellow -- urgent,
-绿色轻伤 黑色是入院已死亡 -明白
- green -- walking wounded, black -- D.O.A. - Got it.
这样吧 我来帮你准备
You know what? I'll help you prep.
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
肯尼 候诊室收拾得怎么样了
Kenny! How's that waiting room looking?
都收拾好了 轻伤患者可以进入候诊
Cleared and ready - for the walking wounded.
拿了所有能拿的O型阴性血
Grabbed all the O-neg I could get my hands on.
我们的需要会更多
We're gonna need more than that.
所有人都随时待命 现场会非常混乱
Everybody, be on your toes! It's gonna be messy.
乔斯林 联♥系♥到TC了吗
Joce, did you get T.C.?
是的 他刚到现场
Yeah. He just arrived on-site.
T 告诉我点好消息
Tee, tell me something good.
那只能对你撒谎了 兄弟
If I did, I'd be lying to you, brother.
有多糟
How bad are we talking?
今晚将会很漫长
It's gonna be a long night.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
腹部僵硬 收缩压90 脉搏120
Rigid abdomen. BP 90 systolic, pulse 120.
我担心他有腹腔内出血
I'm worried about a hot belly.
我看见他了 他救了我
I saw him. He saved me.
谁救了你 先生
Who saved you, sir?
我的守护天使 他壮得像头牛
My guardian angel. He's as big as an ox.
他救了我 他把我从死神手里拖了出来
He saved me, pulled me from death.
我明白了 带他离开这里
I hear you. I hear you. Let's get him out of here.
腹腔内出血
An intra-abdominal bleed.
标记红色 直接送去手术室
Let's red-tag him - for a straight shot to the O.R.
好的
Yeah.
好了 格温 你这里怎么样
All right. Gwennie, what do we got?
20多岁男性
Male in his 20s.
左前臂有14厘米长的全层裂伤
14-centimeter full-thickness laceration to his left forearm.
他失血过多
He's lost a lot of blood.
有人用皮带来帮他止血了
Somebody used a belt as a tourniquet.
-不是你做的 -不是我
- You didn't do that? - No, it wasn't me.
这可能救了他的命
It'll probably save his life.
来看一下他的额头
Hey, take a look at his forehead.
那是什么 是个十字吗
What is that, a cross?
不 不是十字 是个T字
No, it's not a cross. It's a "T."
在伤者额头上写个T字
Writing a "T" In a patient's blood
是军队里对止血带的速记
is military shorthand for "Tourniquet."
这里有一个军医在帮我们
We got us a medic out here.
-去吧 这里我能行 -行
- Go on. I got this. - All right.
我这里有一个闭合性胫骨中段骨折
I got a closed mid-shaft tibia fracture.
开了两条大口径静脉通路
I started two large-bore I.V.s
注射乳酸林格氏液
of LR wide open,
疼痛三♥级♥ 准备滴定吗♥啡♥
Going to titrate morphine for pain of three.
夹板上得不错 德鲁
Nice splint, Drew.
我到这儿的时候夹板已经上好了
It was on him when I got here.
有人比我们更快
Someone's getting to the injured faster than we are.
我大概能猜到是谁了
Think I have a good idea who that might be.
那个戴帽子的人
Guy with the hat.
好了
Got it.
-好了 敷点敷料在上面 -好的
- All right. Let's get a dressing on it, okay? - Okay
你今晚用了多少个缝合包了
How many suture packs have you gone through tonight?
从第五十个开始我就没数了
I stopped counting at 50.
照这速度 缝合包和血库很快就会告罄
At this pace, we're gonna run out of those and blood.
我已经让拉戈萨储备库存血了
I got Ragosa starting a blood bank.
我会让他再补充其他用品的
I'll have him replenish the other supplies, too.
8个红标签 13个黄标签
8 red tags, 13 yellow.
12个绿标签 有两个送到就已经死亡
A dozen green. We've had two D.O.As.
楼上所有手术团队都在工作
All surgery teams upstairs are working,
但每个部门的事情都很多
But every department's getting buried.
来了很多失踪人员的家属
And lots of families for missing people.
肯尼 你去统计一下有多少人失踪
Hey, Kenny, we need you to run point
-然后给我们一个准确数字 -知道了
- and get an accurate count of the missing. - Got it.
好了 我再去看一下我的心脏病患者
All right, I'm gonna check on my heart patient.
下个创伤患者来的时候叫我
Page me for the next trauma.
继续加油 各位
Keep digging in, people.
兄弟 我来
Hey, guys. I got this.
你有没有我的守护天使的消息
Did you hear about my guardian angel?
他把我救了出来
He carried me out.
我得等那部电影开场 先生
I'm -- I'm gonna have to wait for the movie, sir.
保罗
Hey, Paul.
这是你的下一个手术
Your next surgery.
保罗
Paul!
爸爸 你在这儿干嘛
Dad? What are you -- what are you doing here?
你好啊 保罗
Hello, paul.
我说过让你别来的 爸爸
I told you not to come, Dad.
这是我第一晚手术
This is my first night of surgery.
废话 这正是我要来的原因
Nonsense. That's exactly why I did come.
你觉得我会错过你的初夜吗
You think I'd miss your first night?
卡明斯医生 认识你很荣幸
Dr. Cummings. Huge honor.
我是祁医生
I'm Dr. Zia,
保罗的主治医师和夜班主任
Paul's attending and Night-Shift Chief.
当然 久仰大名
Oh, of course.
我正好在奥斯丁做演讲
I-I was in Austin giving a lecture.
顺路来看一下
Decided I'd swing by.
换作其他时候 我们都会铺红毯迎接您
On any other night, we would roll out the red carpet.
但是 如你所见...
But as you can see --
我理解
I-I understand.
我在这自己找些事情做就好
I'll just make myself busy down here.
保罗 晚点聊
Paul, I'll talk to you later.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
他没事 我已经检查过了
He's good. I've already checked him.
撤除之前的静脉通路
Separate I.V. on the way in.
加油 走
Come on, let's go.
谢谢了 伙计们 剩下的我来吧
Thanks, guys. I've got it from here.
什么情况
What do we got there?
刚包好一个骨折的手腕
Just wrapping a broken wrist.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
本尼特 詹姆斯·本尼特
Bennett. James bennett.
我就在附近
I was nearby.
我听到了爆♥炸♥ 就过来看看怎么回事
I heard an explosion, came over to see what happened.
是你把一个老人从废墟中拉了出来
So you pulled an old man out of the rubble?
在胳膊上绑了止血带
Put a tourniquet on an arm?
给另外一个人的腿上了夹板
Splinted another man's leg.
兄弟 抱歉如果我越俎代庖了
Oh, man, I'm sorry if I overstepped.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help out.
不用道歉 你是军医 对吗
Don't apologize. Army medic, right?
是的 去过两次阿富汗
Yes, sir -- two tours in Afghanistan.
看来今晚是我们的幸运夜
Looks like it's our lucky night.
你是下班的医务人员吗
You're an off-duty paramedic?
我并不是医务人员 尽管我希望我是
I'm not a paramedic. I wish I was, though.
没有医院要我
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表