剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Then life happens.
我开始领悟了
I'm starting to see that.
还有个事
Something else.
我跟马利克家和解了
I settled with Malik's family.
-结束了 -真的
- It's over. - Really?
真的 他们要什么给什么
Yeah, gave them everything that they were asking for.
给了什么
Which was?
我的一切
Everything I have.
我的保险就这么多了
My insurance only covered so much.
所以...
So...
-你现在一贫如洗了啊 -对
- So, you're wiped out, huh? - Yeah.
没错 不过这是我做过的最棒决定
I am, and it's the best decision I ever made.
这几个礼拜以来
I feel like I can breathe again
我第一次感觉又能畅快呼吸了
for the first time in weeks.
虽然无法弥补马利克全部的损失
And it's not gonna get Malik back everything that he lost,
不过应该能让他好过些
Obviously, but it'll help keep him comfortable.
好的
Okay.
有些事我一直想跟你说
Okay, so there's something that I've been wanting to tell you
忍♥了好几个礼拜了
for the past few weeks, but, um,
但我觉得没有恰当的时间
I-I didn't think it was the right time.
乔丹 你没事吧
Jordan, you okay? Ye--
乔丹 乔丹
Hey! Jordan! Jordan!
来人啊 乔丹
Help! Jordan.
来人 这里需要帮忙
Help! I need some help in here!
来人帮忙
I need help in here!
有信♥号♥♥了
And we got coverage.
乔丹
叫芬尼根怎么样
你怎么知道是个男孩
我说女孩叫芬尼根
阿富汗49度
咱大得州都算是冷的了
我们想你
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
听说什么
Hear what?
我刚跟珍妮特通完话
I just talked to Janet.
圣安东尼奥发现狙击手 杀了六个人了
There's a sniper in San Antonio. Killed six people.
-天 -我们得赶紧走
- Oh, my God. - We just got to get the hell out of here.
雷利
Hey, Riley,
航♥班♥什么情况 我们得赶紧走
What's the status on that flight? We need to leave.
走不上了
Yeah, that ain't happening.
-为什么 -你们航♥班♥被停了
- Why not? - Your flight's grounded.
因为暴风雨 所有航♥班♥都停了
All the flights are grounded 'cause of the storm.
你们哪都去不了
You're not going anywhere.
看来你那幸运筹码可真带运
Looks like that damn chip's not as lucky as you thought, huh?
我给乔丹打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Jordan.
我来叫你们进屋
I got to get you guys inside.
TC来电
我马上要心电图 脑电图和磁共振
I want a stat EKG, EEG, and MRI.
肝功能和凝血功能检查
send LFTs and COAGS
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表