剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你连这个都不能说
And you can't tell me?
我儿子因癌症去世了
I lost my son to cancer.
那是在我去伊♥拉♥克♥之前
Yeah, it was before I went to Iraq.
他才九岁
He was 9.
我们什么都试过了 手术 化疗
We did everything, you know, surgeries, chemo.
我亲眼见证了西方医学的局限性
I saw the limitations of western medicine, of myself,
我开始探索新的思想
and I-I started exploring new ways of thought,
新的生活方式
new ways of living,
我意识到 在我们患病衰老之前
realized that there's so much we can do
还有很多事情可以做
before we get sick.
别理我 我就是在乱扯
You know, I've, anyway, I'm-I'm rambling.
不是的 我很抱歉
Oh, no, I'm so sorry.
-我不知道 -没关系
- I had no idea. - I'm, I'm sorry.
-我 -我也不该跟你说这么多的
- It's... - I shouldn't have dumped that on you.
不 不
No, no.
这事我没有跟很多人说过
Look, I don't tell very many people,
如果你能
So if you could just...
当然了
Of course.
好的
Yeah.
回头见
I'll see you around.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
我摸到脉搏了
I got a pulse.
保罗 你的孤注一掷没准真救了他
Paul, your Hail Mary might have just saved him.
把他搬到直升机上去吧
Now let's get him on that chopper.
卡拉醒了
Hey. Hey, Carla's awake.
去吧
Go.
我陪着你呢 不要怕
It's okay. I got you. Hey, I got you, okay?
好了
All right.
这是怎么回事
What the holy hell?
说来话长
Long story.
可不是吗
Always is.
有三位患者要转移 情况都很严重
All right, three to transport, all in critical.
我们需要肝素留置针 盐水还有氧气
We need hep-lock, saline, oxygen at the ready.
没事的
It's okay.
-别去碰 -给那两位输O型阴性血
- Don't touch it. - Let's get O-neg going on these two.
别去管它 先弄TC
Leave the hook alone. T.C. First.
-钩子脱落了 来帮帮忙好吗 -这就来
- Damn it! Hook's out. A little help here? - I'm on it.
安娜是蛇头
Ana is the coyote.
别动 我们这就
Don't move. We're gonna--
我们这就帮你恢复呼吸 好吗
we're gonna help you breathe, okay?
等等 等一下
Hold on a sec, hold on a second.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
安娜就是蛇头
Ana is the coyote.
她撒谎了
She lied.
她才是坏人 不是赫克托
She's the bad one, not Hector.
她控制了我们 拿家人来威胁我们
She took us, threatened our family.
她要卖♥♥掉我们
She was going to sell us.
安娜才是坏人 安娜是黑帮
Ana is very bad. Ana is cartel.
等等 不
Hey, wait! No!
警♥察♥在渔具店附近发现一名男子头部中枪
Police found a guy shot in the head near the bait shop.
根据联调局的说法 你那个安娜
According to the FBI, your Ana fit the description
刚好符合一个人贩子的描述
of a woman who's a trafficker.
警♥察♥在奥斯卡身上发现了针孔痕迹
Cops found a track mark on Oscar
还在渔具店外面发现了针头
and a syringe outside the bait shop.
里面有海♥洛♥因♥
Tested positive for heroin.
安娜肯定是趁我出去的时候刺了他
Ana must have injected him when I went outside.
保罗 之前质疑你真是我的错
Wow. I, Paul, I am so sorry for doubting you.
别这么说 我也怀疑自己
No problem. I, I doubted myself.
我们还算走运
Anyways, we're lucky.
警♥察♥说安娜在四个州都被通缉
Cops say Ana is wanted in four states.
人口走私和谋杀罪名
Human trafficking and murder.
我的天
My God.
我去检查下卡拉和赫克托的情况吧
I think I'm gonna check on Carla and Hector again.
他们情况稳定 联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会
They're stable, and UNICEF is helping
正帮忙找到他们的家人
to track down their family.
TC还好吗
T.C. doing all right?
他会没事的
Yeah, he'll be fine.
-那就好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
-晚点见 -好的
- Catch you later. - Yeah.
TC今天还真是挺冒险的哈
That's quite a chance T.C. took out there.
真高兴他有所改变
So glad he's changed.
格温 他已经改变了
Gwen, he has changed.
也许不是百分百的转变 但他在努力
Maybe not 100%, but he's trying.
为什么而努力
Trying for what?
我的工作是保护你 不是他
Hey, my job is to protect you, not him, okay?
好吧
Okay.
他看起来就像他父亲纳迪姆 谢谢你陶福
正在转账 请稍候
T 你今晚真把我吓了一跳
Tee, you really scared me tonight.
我还活着呢
I'm alive.
如果我们要走下去
Look, if we're gonna do this,
有很多事情需要我们搞明白
there's a hell of a lot that we need to figure out.
比如说
Like?
比如说 考虑到我们复合了
Like how we're gonna work together
之后要怎么共事呢
now that we are together.
我这么牵挂你是做不好工作的
I can't focus on my job if I'm worried about you.
TC和乔丹
T.C. and Jordan are not the same
跟卡拉翰医生和亚历山大医生可不是一回事
as Dr. Callahan and Dr. Alexander,
我们要弄清界限
So we need to find the line.
我们会找到界限的
We'll find it.
之前已经找到过了
We found it before.
那时我们还只是住院医生啊
We were residents, okay?
还不成熟
Kids.
现在我们都懂事了 今非昔比
We're adults now. It's different.
别这样 格温
Come on, Gwen.
把我的乔丹还给我
Bring Jordan back, please.
我是说你可以
I'm just saying that you can be--
我依然会为你奋不顾身
And I'm just saying that I would still do anything for you
你依然会和以前一样容易上当受骗
and that you are still so gullible.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你生气是因为你信了安娜的谎言
You're just annoyed because you bought Ana's story...
-是啊 -完全相信
- Mm-hmm. - Hook, line, and sinker.
-你闭上嘴行不行 -就不
- How about you shut up? - Uh-huh.
台球可不是这么玩的
Oh! T-that is so not how you play bumper pool.
-好吧 -开房♥去好吗
- Okay. - Get a room.
我听说某个傻瓜输了差不多一半的血啊
So, I heard some idiot gave away half his blood.
TC 你有听过「奉献树」吗
T.C., you ever read "The Giving Tree"?
下场可不怎么样
Doesn't end well.
你听到什么了吗
You, you hear anything?
什么都没听到
Not a thing.
-我们去开房♥吧 -去开房♥
- Let's, get a room. - Get a room. Yeah.
走吧
Yeah. Come on.
储物间没人哦
The storage room is open, y'all.
-后面有个更衣间一般没什么人 -走吧
- There's a locker room that's not always occupied. - Let's go.
就当做他们没碰过这张桌子吧
Let's pretend this table was not touched.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表