剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
but... that he was reckless and he had no business
那完全是鲁莽之举 那是军队的事
sending a doc in there first -- that was an N.C.O.'s job --
他让医疗队员陷入危险
and that he put the entire platoon at risk
就是让整个排陷入危险
by putting the medical officer in jeopardy.
全组人都同意她的观点
The entire group completely agreed with her.
那你同意吗
But did you agree with her?
如果我不是当事人
You know, if it wasn't me,
我也许会认可 但是
I probably would have, but, uh...
但是现在我很难这么想
You know, it's hard to look at it that way.
你不该对自己这么苛刻 T
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, Tee.
而且 你确实变了
And -- and you've changed.
我都看在眼里
I've seen it.
当我崩溃的时候
When I had my breakdown --
是突破
Breakthrough.
没错
Yeah. Uh...
你说你会永远在我身边
You know, you said you would always be there for me,
而且你做到了
and -- and you have.
我只是想说这对我来说很重要
I just wanted to say that that meant a lot to me.
我得
Gotta...
看来我们得回去了
Guess we should go back inside.
两周后的周五要空出来
Don't make any plans for two weeks from Friday.
为什么
Why?
T 什么事啊
Tee, why?
我跟胸外医生谈了崔西娅的事
Hey, I spoke to the thoracic surgeon about Tricia.
他没同意
It's a no-go.
他就不能做一次无偿手术吗
He can't do one pro bono surgery?
事实上 他每个月都做很多
Actually, he does several each month.
但也是有个限度的
He can only do so many.
但他同意打个五折
He did say he'd cut his fee in half,
所以我们只需要凑一万五 你有吗
so all we need is 15 grand. You got that?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
那只是个反问
That was a rhetorical question.
你能有十五块我就很惊讶了
I'd be surprised if you had 15 bucks.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, brother.
打搅一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
我们觉得你应该会想和你丈夫住一间房♥
We thought you might wanna share the room with your husband.
他马上就会过来了
He should just be coming, too.
别说话
Don't even try.
简直是奇迹
Talk about beating the odds.
女士 我们给你的先生打了镇静剂
Ma'am, we needed to sedate your husband
好把最后一根钢筋拿出来
to pull the last of the rebar out.
它移位了 造成了巨大的痛苦
It had shifted, and the pain was just too intense.
吴先生 你能听到我们吗
Mr. Woo, can you hear us?
记得我吗 我是祁医生
Remember me? I'm Dr. Zia.
你送进来时是我处理的 吴先生
I worked on you when you came in. Mr. Woo?
你的妻子来了 就在你旁边 先生
You're here with your wife. She's right next to you, sir.
吴先生 你想对你妻子说些什么吗
Mr. Woo? Do you wanna say anything to your wife?
[汉语]亲爱的 我好爱你啊
[汉语]我都听不懂你们在说什么啊
吴先生 你能讲英语吗
Mr. Woo? I need you to speak to me in English.
[汉语]怎么都听不懂
我觉得他说不了英语
I don't think he can.
[汉语]怎么办啊 怎么办
她说她丈夫来自双语家庭
She says her husband grew up in a bilingual family.
难怪呢
That explains it.
我努力保留了他的语言功能
I was able to preserve his speech,
但是钢筋肯定损伤了
but the rebar must have injured
他大脑中管理英语的部分
the English language centers of his brain.
他得重新开始学
He's gonna have to completely relearn it.
有根钢筋以每小时七十英里的速度
Well, considering that a pole went through his brain
贯穿了他的脑部
at 70 miles per hour,
事情可能会糟得多
I think things can be a hell of a lot worse.
好了 来吧 我下载了个汉英翻译软件
Okay. Here we go. I downloaded a Mandarin-to-English app,
我想
And I figured...
这样你能讲话 我们能翻译
that way you could talk, and we could explain.
点子很棒 克丽丝塔
That's a great idea, Krista.
汉英翻译 还有这种软件
Mandarin-to-English. Who knew?
我得发个粤语版的给我父母
I'm gonna send the Cantonese version to my parents.
我太震惊了 我不明白
I'm in shock. I don't understand.
我以为你说过那个外科医生不能
I thought you said the surgeon couldn't.
我知道 但是他的日程空出来了
I know, but he got an opening in his schedule.
每个月都有几例免费的手术
There's a certain amount of pro bono cases per month,
有一例取消了 你的时机很好
and one fell through, and it's just lucky timing.
我的上帝
Oh, my God!
接下来就轮到你了
You were up next.
我的上帝 天啊 谢谢
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Thank you.
-你听到了吗 -什么
- Did you hear? - What?
医生同意做手术了 我能活下来了
The surgeon agreed to do it. I'm gonna live.
我会活下来
I'm gonna live!
中心体温回升到36.7摄氏度
Core temp's back up to 98 degrees.
目前为止都挺好的
So far, so good.
情况怎么样 膜肺的患者怎么样了
How's it going? How's our E.C.M.O. patient?
来的真是时候 关键时刻到了
You're just in time for the moment of truth.
撤掉人工心肺
Let's come off bypass.
撤掉人工心肺
Coming off bypass.
没有心跳
It's not beating.
它只是需要醒过来 给我电极板
It just needs to wake up. Give me the paddles.
离手
Clear.
快 快 能量加到二十
Come on, come on. Increase the joules to 20.
离手
Clear.
好 氧饱和在上升
Okay, sats are rising.
来吧 恢复工作吧 宝贝
Come on, take it to the rack, baby.
好了 你做到了 斯科特
All right. You did it, Scott.
太令人震惊了 真的太惊人了
That was amazing. Really amazing.
好了 我要拔管了
Okay, I'm gonna disconnect the tube.
斯科特
Scott?
我们之间会变成这样 我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry about how things turned out between us.
是啊 但你得到了你想要的
Yeah. Well, you got what you wanted.
好了 关胸
Okay, let's close.
德鲁 亲爱的 过来
Drew, honey, come here.
你能帮帮我吗 拜托
Will you help me with this, please?
我得把它贴正 但我太矮了看不到
I gotta get it straight, and I can't get it up.
你能拿一下吗
Just, will you hold that?
拿高一点
Just put it up a little bit higher.
就在那 那真是 知道吗
Right there. That's -- you know what?
贴在那真是完美极了
That's perfect right there.
-你要... -完美极了
- You need to... - That's perfect.
好 快 快
Okay, come on, come on.
-终于轮到你了 -终于轮到你了
- Finally got you. - Finally got you here.
混♥蛋♥ 快住手
Sucker. Huh? What do you got?
夏瓦兹医生 过来 快来看看
Dr. Chavez, come here. You've got to see this.
怎么回事 伙计们
What the hell, guys?
帮帮忙 肯
Excuse me? Ken?
我来帮你 好让你呼吸
Let me help you breathe here.
太棒了 真是棒极了
That's amazing. That is amazing.
我们是个欢乐的大家庭 对吗 德鲁
We're just one big happy family, right, Drew?
对 看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
我会喜欢在这工作的 你们太有趣了
I think I'm gonna like working here. You guys are crazy.
欢迎加入夜班医生 夏瓦兹医生
Welcome to the night shift, Dr. Chavez.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
他说「别碰我」
He said, "Don't touch me."
说真的
Are you serious?
茄子
Sandwiches.
你 你还好吗
Uh, you -- you okay?
不 我不好
No, I am not okay.
我犯了个巨大无比的错误
I made a huge, massive mistake.
电影里义正言辞的讲话
You see these -- these big speeches
看到时觉得真是酷极了
in the movies, and it looks cool,
讲话的人得到了美女还有工作
and the guy gets the girl and the job,
还有背景音乐
and the music plays?
现实中才不会发生 没有音乐
Well...that ain't happening. There is no music.
我真是完蛋了
I am so, so screwed!
我到底怎么想的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表