剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
What did -- what did he find out?
他想到了能把医生送到阿富汗的办法了
He figured out a way to get a doctor into Afghanistan.
好极了 送谁去呢
Okay, well, that's great. Who's the doctor?
我
Me.
我 我在试着理解
I'm -- I'm trying to understand.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
And thank you.
谢谢你没有逼我
Thank you for not pushing me.
我上周告诉你我需要做些事情
I told you last week I had some things to work through.
这件事就是其中之一
This is one of them.
我是最适合干这个的护士
Well...I'm the best nurse for the job.
只要你准备好了 我都在
So whenever you're ready, I-I'll be there.
我知道
I know.
看起来会是一对双胞胎
It feels like it's going to be twins.
你有多想赢
How badly you want to win?
你有内♥幕♥啊 对不对
you know something, don't you?
她就是你的胜出票 但你得花50块钱
She's your ticket, but it's gonna cost you $50 cash.
-40 -70
- $40. - $70.
什么 你和肯尼上的真是护理学校吗
What?! Did you go to nursing school with Kenny?
好吧
Fine.
50块
$50.
过来
Come on.
一只鸡
A chicken?
她把一只鸡塞进了她的...
She shoved a chicken in her --
对
Yeah.
她觉得那只鸡会长成一个婴儿
She thought it would grow into a baby.
我这个月都不用吃饭了
I'm not gonna eat for a month.
我已经叫宠物医生来看她了
Yeah, I called the pet team in to see her.
肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
我觉得德鲁要赢了
I think Drew is gonna end up winning this one.
我得去洗车了
And I'm gonna be washing cars.
随意了吧
Yeah, whatever, man.
我现在不想想这些事情
I'm not really thinking about that right now.
看来药物起作用了
So, it looks like he's responding to the meds,
控制住感染了
and the infection is getting under control.
谢天谢地 谢谢你
Thank god. And thank you.
格温
Gwen.
你怎么在这儿
What the hell are you doing here?
-我以为你回家了 -我做不到
- I thought you went home. - I couldn't do that.
你得马上离开
You need to get out right now.
不然怎样 他要对你干嘛
Or what? What is he gonna do to you?
格温
Gwen.
听她的吧 妈妈
Listen to her, mom.
她很聪明的
She's really smart.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
他告诉我 他为了保护你一直在憋尿
He told me he's been holding his pee to protect you.
他告诉我每次他一尿床
He told me that when he wets the bed,
你丈夫就会打你
your husband knocks the crap out of you?
我很抱歉 妈妈 我得说出来
I'm sorry, mom. I had to tell somebody.
所以扫描上显示出来的牙齿缺损治疗
So, the dental work that showed up on your scan,
眩晕 那不是因为车祸 对吗
the vertigo -- that isn't from a car accident, is it?
你得离开了
You need to get out.
我理解你过着什么样的日子
I understand what you're going through.
-你不理解 你不能 -我理解
- You don't. You can't. - I do!
我的前夫曾经像打鼓一样打我
My ex-husband used to beat me like a drum.
别在我儿子面前说这些
Don't talk like that in front of my son.
没事的 妈妈 给她看看你的伤疤
It's okay, mom. Show her your scar.
这只是其中之一
That's just one of them.
丽莎 你得阻止这一切
Lisa, you have to stop this.
你可以的
You have the power.
我做不到
I don't.
我曾经报过警
I called the cops once,
他们甚至都没写份报告
and they didn't even file a report.
然后他就把我打到头昏眼花
And then he hit me so hard that I have vertigo.
但如果他打我 他就不会打伊森了
But if he hits me, then he doesn't hit ethan.
这就是为什么你希望我们尽快治好他
And that is why you wanted us to cure him so fast --
这样他就不会拿你出气
So he wouldn't take it out on you.
所有事都是我的错
'Cause everything's my fault.
尿床 成绩不好 发烧
Bed-wetting, grades, fevers.
你帮不了我的...
You can't help me...
因为就算我报♥警♥了 唯一会发生的事情就是
'Cause I file a report and the only thing that's gonna happen
我会被打得半死不活
is I'm gonna get the crap knocked out of me.
我想的一样 这就是为什么我一直在这
I thought the same thing, and that's why I stayed so long,
但我找到解决办法了
But I found a way out,
我保证这是你的出路
and I guarantee you this is your way out.
我向你保证他从此不会碰你和伊森一根毫毛
I promise you he will never touch you or Ethan ever again.
答应吧 妈妈
Do it, mom.
拜托了
Please?
但你把我弄进去了
But you got me in.
今早有一班航♥班♥
A flight leaves this morning.
如果你错过了 就不会再有下一班了
If you miss it, there won't be another one.
真的吗
Is it true?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
-你不能去 陶福 -我
- You can't go, Tophe, okay? - I --
不 听我说 无意冒犯
No, listen to me. No offense.
你是军队里的医生
You are a doctor who was in the army.
不是军队里的士兵
You were not a soldier in the army.
斯莫斯 你能告诉他那边是什么样子吗
Smalls, can you tell him what it's like over there now?
我已经告诉他了
I told him.
你会被空投到作战区
Um, you're being dropped into a combat zone.
-不保证安全 -我知道
- There are no guarantees here. - I understand.
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
现在 你想想珍妮特和你的孩子
Now, think about Janet and the kids.
你 你觉得
You -- you think -- you think
我没考虑过我的妻子和孩子
I haven't thought about my wife and my kids?
我能去
I can go.
-不 不 没门 -我能
- No. No. No way. - I-I can.
不 没门
No. There's no way.
你 你才回来
You -- you just got back,
你哪儿也不准去
So you're not going anywhere.
对吗 斯莫斯 坐不下了
Right, smalls? There's -- there's no room.
对 他买♥♥到了最后一张票
Yeah, he got the last seat on the flight.
听着 有件事我需要你帮我做
But listen. There's one thing I need you to do for me.
去查一下你的邮件
Check your e-mail.
我会把我的遗嘱和人身保险发给你
I'm gonna send you my will and my life-insurance policy.
-陶福 -只是以防万一
- Tophe -- - Okay, just in case.
谢谢你们担心 我很感激
Thank you all for your concern. I appreciate it.
但是我已经决定了 我要去 谢谢
But I've made up my mind. I'm going. Thank you.
很快就能停止静脉滴注了
We should be able to get the I.V. out of his arm soon.
药物已经起效了 他会有所好转的
The meds have kicked in, and he'll be better than ever.
多谢 多谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你好 大卫
Hey, David.
她在这儿干什么
What the hell is she doing here?
我的律师会把你碎尸万段的
My lawyers are gonna tear you apart.
你等着进局子吧
You're going to jail.
你做了什么 亲爱的
What are you doing, baby?
不要犯这种错误 好吗 我
Don't make this mistake, okay? I --
我们应该去外面说
We should talk outside.
是 当然了
Yes, we should.
我不知道你想耍什么花招
I don't know what you think you're pulling here,
但你绝对不是来帮忙的
but you're not helping, okay?
丽莎 别听她一派胡言 你不想这么做的
Lisa, do not listen to her. You don't want to do this.
否则呢
Or what?
说啊 否则呢
Yeah, or what?
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁 这是演的哪一出
Who the hell are you? What is this?
他们是来帮助保护那些要作证指控
They help protect women and children
像你这种混♥蛋♥的妇女和儿童
who need to testify against assholes like you.
我利用了巴尔的摩的法例
I used the Baltimore Chapter.
相信圣安东尼奥的也会很管用
I'm sure the San Antonio one is pretty good, too.
那好啊 你想干什么
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表