剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
What are you so afraid of?
没什么
Nothing.
格温 毕竟这事没发生在你身上
Look, Gwen, this isn't like what happened to you.
我 格温 抱歉
I'm -- Gwen, I'm sorry.
我不是 我不是那个意思
I didn't -- I didn't mean it that way.
想好了告诉我一声
Figure it out and let me know...
该死
Damn it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
安妮
Annie.
我以为你要睡觉呢
I thought you wanted to crash.
你在哪儿
You're where?
好的 我知道了
Yeah, okay.
我想托你帮帮安妮
I need your help with Annie.
弟妹啊
Oh, the sister-in-law.
她是萨德的妻子
She's Thad's wife.
好像是个烫手的山药
She seems like a hot mess.
是 萨德去世之后她就变了
Yeah, well, she hasn't been the same since he died.
她和乔丹处不来吗
She and Jordan not exactly kindred spirits?
也可以说她们有点过节
You could say they have a history.
女人打架这种事我可一点都不想搅和
That's a catfight I don't want a part of.
-那祝你好运 -好
- Well, good luck with that. - Yeah.
我准备...走了
I'm gonna...go.
你要走吗
You're leaving?
累惨了
Yeah, I feel like crap.
就想回去瘫倒休息
I just want to crash at my place.
要我买♥♥点汤水送过去吗
You want me to come by later with some soup?
不用 睡一觉就好 回头再去找你
No, I need to sleep, but I'll check in with you later.
好吧
Okay.
你之前想跟我说什么吗
Did you, um, did you want to talk to me about something?
再谈也不迟
It can wait.
好好休息
Get some rest.....
-斯科特 我 -乔丹 你没事吧
Scott, I -- Jordan, are you okay?
没事 我有个患者
No, I-I... I have a patient.
-他一直跟踪我 -走 跟我走
- He's been stalking me, and I don't know - Walk. Come on.
先到车里去 再报♥警♥
Let's get in the car and we'll call the police.
-可是 -乔丹快走 没什么可是的
- But what -- Jordan, come on. I'm not asking. - Let's go.
我把会议取消掉
I'll just cancel my meeting.
我是斯科特·克莱门斯医生
Yeah, this is Dr. Scott Clemmens
现在在圣安东尼奥纪念医院
at San Antonio Memorial.
我这边情况紧急需要报♥警♥
I need to talk to the police right away.
你不是要睡觉的吗
Thought you needed to crash.
我要的是助眠酒
I needed a nightcap,
你家什么酒都没有
and there's no booze at your house.
好吧
Okay.
酒保 两杯最好的爱尔兰威士忌
Barkeep, uh, two of your finest Irish whiskeys.
不用给我 谢谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
TC·卡拉翰不喝爱尔兰威士忌
T.C. Callahan refusing Irish whiskey?
太阳打西边出来了
It's the end of days.
你来这为了什么 安妮
Why are you here, Annie?
我不能在你家待了 T
I couldn't stay in your place anymore, Tee.
到处都是萨德
Thad's everywhere.
让我很抑郁
It got me so damn depressed.
是啊
Yeah.
我懂
I-I get that.
经历过
I've been there.
我要重新开始
I'm starting over.
但是我要先正式道别过去 你和我
But I wanted to finally say goodbye first, you and me.
好好地跟他告别
Just give him a proper send-off.
最后的守夜
One last wake.
我不用非得喝酒来悼念我弟弟
I don't need to get wasted anymore to celebrate my brother.
是不用 但更好玩
No, but it'd be a lot more fun.
校园红人
Big man on campus.
看看那孩子
Look at the kid.
阿福 你应该看看咱这大小伙子
Hey, Toph, yo, you should have seen our boy
-医院封锁时单枪匹马上战场 -我知道
- flying solo on that code. - I know...
他确实很有担当
He's really stepping up.
保罗 失陪一下
Paul. Excuse us, gentlemen.
奥伦最后检测结果出来了
I got, uh, Oren's last test.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你还有两周时间 或者三周
You have two weeks, maybe -- maybe three.
有骨髓移植的可能性
T-there's the possibility of a bone marrow transplant,
那也只能听天命了
But it's a Hail Mary.
阿♥拉♥斯加呢
What about Alaska?
我还能去阿♥拉♥斯加吗
Can I still go to Alaska?
你会虚弱到去不了
You'll be too weak.
拜托
Come on.
但我们会尽可能让你在这里过得舒适
But we can -- we can make you comfortable here.
不 我想去我爸爸家
No. No. I want to go to my dad's house.
我想...
I want to --
不能待在这
Can't stay here.
奥伦
Oren, um...
奥伦 你还是被污染状态
You're still contaminated, Oren.
我知道 可是...
I know, but...
你会使你父亲暴露在辐射中
You'll expose your dad to radiation,
刷牙上厕所 都会让房♥子被污染
Poison his house by brushing your teeth, using the toilet.
你最好还是待在这 懂吗
I-it's -- it's better if you stay here, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我最好还是待在这
It's best if I stay here.
我非常遗憾...
I'm -- I'm so sor--
我非常遗憾 奥伦
I'm so sorry...Oren.
我做那份工作 是为了可以去旅行
I got that job so that I could go on the trip.
结果现在因为那份工作 却无法再去旅行了
And now I can't even go on the trip because of the job.
我
I...
我感觉...
I feel like...
我的这一生都被人夺走了
somebody stole my life.
你...
Will...
你会继续照顾我吗
Will you still take care of me?
每天都会
Every day.
如果你愿意
If you'll let me.
我愿意 我只是...
Yeah, I just don't want...
不希望孤独地死去
I just don't want to do it alone, you know?
我能不能...
Can I...
某女知道你在这儿吗
What's-her-name know you're here?
某女不知道
What's-her-name does not.
不敢相信你还跟她在一起
I can't believe you're still with her.
你怎么就那么烦乔丹
Why does Jordan bug you so much?
她一副眼高于顶的样子
She thinks she's better than me.
没有 我不觉得她有那样
Nah. I don't think she thinks that at all.
一扯到她身上 你就是个瞎子
You're blind when it comes to her.
她不是家人
She's not family.
差点忘了
Oh. I almost forgot.
给你看
I want to show you.
我把妈妈的录像带转成数码的了
I got your mom's videos transferred to digital.
少年橄榄球
Pony football.
萨德那场打了三个触地得分
Thad hit three touchdowns that game.
你哥哥也在我们队
Your brother was on our team.
格雷格
Greg.
我和萨德打赌 看谁能先和你搭上话
Thad and I had a bet who could talk to you first,
他把我自行车藏起来了
and he hid my bike.
那天还揍了我
And he beat me to it that day.
要是你赌赢了怎么办
What if you'd won the bet?
已转移到自动语♥音♥信箱
...call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system.
他肯定睡觉呢 还没接电♥话♥
He must be sleeping, 'cause he's still not answering.
那我留下
Well, then I'm staying.
不用 斯科特 我没事
No. No, Scott, I'm -- I'm fine.
你可以走 没事
You can go. It's okay.
乔丹 我看到你那表情了
Jordan. I saw your face.
吓坏了的样子
You were terrified.
没事
Come on.
你跟我不用装坚强
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表