剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
这些人因致幻剂不省人事
These guys are tripping out on 'shrooms.
这个人因躲避警♥察♥从谷仓里跳下来
This guy fell off a barn hiding from the cops --
头部钝挫伤和前臂开放性骨折
blunt head trauma and open forearm fracture.
这些姑娘烂醉如泥 谁给她们个呕吐桶
These girls are blind drunk -- somebody get the vomit buckets.
嗑药的送到第三诊室
I want 'shrooms in 3.
酒鬼们送到第一和第二诊室
Drunkies in exam 1 and 2.
保罗 断手的你负责 有需要你就上
Paul, you're on broken arm. Anywhere that's open.
行 我明白了
Yeah, I got it.
到了你发光发热的时候了
Hey, uh, your moment to shine.
先把治疗带放一边吧
Forget about the therastrap for now.
打打静脉注射 挂挂点滴
Place some I.Vs. Hang some fluids.
包在我身上
I'm all over it.
还要做毒理学检查和酒精浓度测试 对吗
Oh, oh, and order tox screens and alcohol levels, too, right?
太机智了
Gold star.
我需要清创包和四个单位O型RH阴性血
I need a trauma panel and four units o-negative.
莫莉 通知夏瓦兹医生
Mollie, notify Dr. Chavez,
告诉他有紧急病例
tell him he has an emergency case.
我修复了髂动脉 包扎了腹部
I repaired the iliac and packed the abdomen,
但他需要进行正式的剖腹探查
but he needs a formal laparotomy.
推2毫克头孢替坦 拿着
Push 2 grams of cefotetan. Here.
T 你之前的表现太棒了
Great job out there, Tee.
你也是
You, too.
怎么回事 他要进行手术吗
What's happening? Is he getting operated on?
是啊 他们在为他准备手术室
Yeah, they're just prepping the O.R.,
但你无需太过担心
but you don't worry about it.
但这都怪我 是我硬拉他去参加派对
But it's all my fault. I dragged him to the party.
不是这样的 你敢说
No. You're gonna tell me
他没任何兴趣跟辣妹狂欢
he had no interest in partying with hot chicks
宁愿呆在家里下象棋吗
and he just wanted to stay home and play chess?
我们最好的外科医生会为他手术
We got our top surgeon working on it.
-他会没事的 我发誓 -你不行吗
- He'll be fine. I promise. - Can't you do it?
不 因为这不是我的工作
No, 'cause it's not my job.
听着 如果这样能让你好受些的话
Look, uh, if it makes you feel better,
我会替你留心他的 行吗
I'll go keep an eye on him, yeah?
肯尼 这位是肯尼
Kenny? This here is kenny.
他会负责照顾你 为你接肩膀
He's gonna look after you, set you up for your shoulder.
你是特伦斯 特...
Uh, Terrence...T--
天啊 我看过你的几场比赛
Man, I been to a couple of your games, man.
我的小表弟也在你队里 雷·福内特
My, uh, my little cousin's on the team -- Ray Fournette.
小雷啊 他是我们最出色的后卫之一
Oh, Ray-Ray. He's one of our best linebackers.
还行吧 可你才是最棒的
Ah, man, he's all right, man. But, you, man, you the man.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我想雷曾提起过你
Uh, I think Ray said something about you.
你以前在犹他州打比赛对吧
You played at U.T., right?
差不多吧 是这样
Yeah, something like that, yeah.
真可惜你上年纪了
Too bad you're old now.
你还能打吗 你身材保持得不错
Think you could still play? You look in okay shape.
才不错
Okay?
别被手术服骗了 宝贝
Hey, don't let the scrubs fool you, baby.
你可以用这些小东西们敲碎鸡蛋
You can crack an egg on these bad boys.
听着伙计 我得先把一些文书工作做完
All right, look, man, I'm gonna finish up some paperwork,
我马上就回来 行吗
then I'll be back in a second, all right?
等着我 别乱动
Now, hang tight.
那个选美皇后怎么样了
Hey, what's the story with the beauty queen?
心房♥颤动
She's in a-fib.
给她用了β-受体阻滞剂以降低心率
I got her on beta blockers to rate control.
我还给她出了一些显然人家不想听
I also managed to insult her by giving her advice
我也没有资格给的建议
that she certainly didn't ask for
还因此冒犯了她
nor am I qualified to give.
好吧 你就擅长这个
Well, that's what you're good at.
我是说 提建议
I, uh -- uh, giving advice.
我是说...你从不惧于...我还是看报告吧
I mean, you're not afraid to -- I'm gonna go back to my reports.
那么...你在搞什么鬼
Yeah, so, uh... what's the deal with that?
每次我一看你 你就埋头弄文件
Every time I look up, you're buried in paperwork.
这实在是糟透了
You know, it really sucks.
你肯定会讨厌这件事的
Uh, you're gonna hate it.
他们没找人替代拉戈萨 所有活都是我♥干♥
When they didn't replace Ragosa, all this work fell on me...
最终你也得干活
And eventually you.
当你官复原职之后什么的
You know, when you take --take your job back.
我们缝合室见
I'll meet you in the suture room.
好的
All right.
德鲁
Drew, uh, hey.
我不知道今天晚上你也在这
I didn't know you were here tonight.
是啊 我忙着处理退伍兵呢
Yeah, working with the vets.
这是瑞克给我打的第七个电♥话♥
That's the seventh time Rick has called me.
我都不知道能再跟他说点什么
I don't even know what to say to him anymore.
我又不能强迫退伍军人管理处的医生见他
I can't force his V.A. Doctor to see him.
是啊 那边是够乱的
Yeah, well, it's a mess over there.
简直要把我逼疯了
Yeah, but it's driving me crazy.
我这人特别擅长解决问题
I'm a problem-solver,
我会组装宜家家具
I'm the guy who builds your IKEA furniture,
我能查出汽车哪里出毛病
I figure out what's wrong with your car,
但一遇到瑞克 我就不知道如何是好了
but this stuff with Rick... I don't know how to fix.
也许他只是需要你在他身边
He probably just wants you to be there for him.
就像能靠着哭一场的肩膀
You know, like a -- a shoulder to cry on.
选美皇后需要我去看看 抱歉
It's my beauty queen. I'm sorry.
不如下班之后跟我们一起吃早餐吧
Why don't you have breakfast with us after the shift?
好不好 我们会想出解决方法的
All right? We'll work it out.
我不明白
Uh, I don't understand.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
给她静脉注射
Starting an I.V.
才不是 你都快把这姑娘扎成筛子了
No, you're stabbing this girl all over the place.
幸好她已经醉到不省人事了
You're lucky she's too drunk to know the difference.
-把它给我 -我才没喝醉呢
- Give me that. - I'm not drunk.
宝贝你说得对
That's right, baby.
发生什么了
Uh, w-what's, uh, what's going on?
拉戈萨像「万圣节」里的杰森一样猛戳这姑娘
Ragosa's slashing this girl like Jason from "Halloween."
「万圣节」 美国恐怖电影
拜托 哪有你说得那么严重
Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad.
-我超爱万圣节 -我爱杰森
- I love Halloween. - I love Jason.
如果你愿意的话 我可以教你
Okay, uh, well, I-I can show you, if you want.
莫莉 我来做就好
Um...hey, Mollie, I-I got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 莫莉
Bye, Mollie.
-好了 -我会想你的
- Yeah. Okay. - I'll miss you.
那么 我的秘诀是 拿着
So, um, my trick is that, uh -- here you go --
我会让病患捏紧球
That I have them squeeze the ball...
她就是这么说的
That's what she said.
不是 你想说「他就是这么说的」
No, you mean "That's what he said."
-不 才不是 -大笨蛋
- No, that's not what I - - Dumbass.
-我不是大笨蛋 -你个笨笨
- I a-- okay, I am not a dumbass. - You're a doodie.
好了消停会儿
All right. Guys, guys.
好了姑娘们 拜托 我们正工作呢
Whoa, hey, guys, please, trying to work here.
她就是这么说的
That's what she said.
这个可不太好笑
Oh, that one didn't work as good.
我们还能怎么办 她已经输了三升盐水
What do we got? She got 3 liters of saline
推了两次美托洛尔
and two rounds of metoprolol,
但她的心率还是在加快
but her heart rate just keeps going up.
她现在本应该对治疗有反应了
Okay, she should be responding to treatment by now.
再做一次心电图 开始给她用胺碘酮
Okay, get me another EKG and start her on amiodarone.
一切都很好 胎儿的心跳很稳定
Everything's great. Baby's heartbeat is fine.
我想你可能就是有点儿消化不良
I think you just have a little indigestion.
贝卡 这是迈克 迈克你有事吗
Hey. Becca, this is Michael. You need something Michael?
我完成了五个静脉注射
I've done five I.Vs,
通知所有病患做毒理学检查
ordered tox screens on everybody,
还清理了好多呕吐物
cleaned up a lot of vomit.
-但还是没弄到治疗带 -对
- But still no therastrap? - No.
物理诊疗室说需要预订
P.T needs to order it.
他们总这么说
Ah, they always say that.
我就想说 你当时给我这份工作的时候
Um, it's just...you know, when you gave me this job,
你说过让我负责药物
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表