剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
固定住肋骨
Stabilize the rib.
好的
Got it.
你看「海底总动员」时候真的哭了吗
You really cried watching "Finding nemo"?
那可不 跟个小孩似的
Oh, my God. Like a freakin' baby.
我是说 他妈妈一开始就死了
I mean, his mom gets killed the first minute.
说真的 谁会在儿童电影里这么写啊
Are you serious? Who put that in a kid's movie?
我现在想想都快哭了
I'm freakin' almost tearing up thinking about it right now.
片中是梭鱼吃掉了尼莫的妈妈
该死的梭鱼
Stupid-ass barracuda.
我很意外你居然被这样的情节触动
I was surprised it got you.
你为什么老是这样说
Why do you always say stuff like that?
说什么
Like what?
老是说你很意外我会这样想
Like you're always surprised that I feel this
或者那样想
or that I feel...
基本上 我向你表达我的感情
Basically, that I show my feelings.
-我敞开心胸 -我随口说的 别在意
- That I'm open. I-- - I'm just giving you crap. Whatever.
你是个男人 我有点不习惯男人说这些
You're a guy. I'm not used to that from guys.
好吧 那你喜欢男人跟你说什么
Okay, what are you used to in guys?
你知道的 我这个人阅尽天下男色
Well, you know that I've dated, like, 10,000,
所以我得好好想想
so let me see...
又来了 我记得这一套
Ahh. There we go. I remember this.
你又转移重点 你经常这样做你知道吗
We're deflecting again. You know, you do that a lot.
好吧 所以我老是
Okay, so I'm always...
被你惊到 还老是转移重点
surprised by you and I always deflect.
还有什么事你想发表一下高见吗
Is there anything else you'd like to comment on?
我并不是指责你 我们只是在聊天而已
Look, I'm not putting you down. We're just talking.
就是随意聊一聊
We just -- we're having casual conversation.
听着 我有时也会转移重点
Yo, listen, I-I deflect, too.
我不想说话的时候 脸上会带着假笑
I-I have the fake laugh I do when I don't wanna talk.
你知道那个表情吧 我不想说话的时候
You know what I'm talking about, when I don't want to talk.
不 我并不是不想跟你说
No, that's -- I-it's not that I don't wanna talk.
只是 我不想谈那些
It's just, I don't want to talk about that.
谈我以前的男人 不 我不想谈
The men in my past? No, don't do that.
好吧
Okay.
那我们来聊点其他的
We'll -- we'll talk about something else.
我们到了
We're here.
我的背 天哪
Ow! My back! Oh, my God!
我的背 背疼
My back! My back!
所有人 往后退
Everybody, back up.
我从房♥顶摔下来了 没有栏杆
I fell off the roof. There's no railing.
好的 我去拿背板
Okay, let me go get the backboard.
-我需要止痛药 -好的
- And get me a painkiller! - Yep.
等等 先等等
Hold up. Hold up. Hold on.
好了 谁看到他摔下来了
Okay, who saw this man fall?
有人看到吗
Anybody?
有谁亲眼看到他摔下来了
Who--who actually saw it??
你呢 你什么都没看到 是吧
You? You didn't see anything, huh?
没有 我想也没有
No. I didn't think so.
快他妈起来
Get the hell up.
我根本动不了 先生
I-I can't even move, man.
动不了
I can't move.
快起来吧 西恩
Get up, Sean.
等等 你认识他
Wait. You know him?
是啊 当然认识
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
每个月 他都要到急诊室走一趟
Every come of months, he takes a ride to the E.R.
每次都是一样的故事 摔下房♥顶
And every time, it's the same story--fell off the roof.
每次来 都是想要氧可酮
And every time, he just wants more oxy.
快点 自己站起来 西恩
Come on. On your feet, Sean.
快起来 这就对了
There we go. Yeah.
别这样肯尼 该死
Come on, Kenny. Damn, man.
哥们 很不爽 对吧
Aw, man. That sucks, huh?
祝你有个美好的夜晚啊
Have a nice night.
干得好
Nicely done.
我还是有两下子的
I got a few moves.
-克丽丝塔 -知道吗
- Uh, look, Krista... - You know what?
我觉得目前除了病患
I-I don't think we should talk about anything
我们不该谈别的事 保罗
other than the case right now, Paul.
好吧 好的
Okay. All right. Well, um...
我们再看看病患情况如何
Let's, uh, review what we have here.
症状挺奇怪的
It's a weird collection of symptoms.
胰腺炎
Uh, inflamed pancreas.
胸腔积液
Pleural effusions.
呼吸困难
Trouble breathing.
疼痛加剧
Increasing pain.
这个十四岁女孩身上都全了
All in a 14-year-old girl.
凯瑟琳进了后备队 对吗
Catherine's on the J.V. Squad, right?
对
Uh, yeah.
但她对于自己没进校队很不高兴
But she's pissed she's not on varsity.
而且她想拿大学奖学金
And she wants a scholarship to college.
如果她是想让她爸爸以她为荣呢
I mean, what if she's trying to impress her dad?
是啊 她也不是第一个
Yeah. It wouldn't be the first time.
这就是原因
That's our answer.
她的腕管综合征并不是发短♥信♥引发的 对吗
Her carpal tunnel isn't from texting, is it?
我们要做个激素测试
We need a hormone panel.
没错 快来吧
Yeah. Come on.
让我详细地说清楚
Let me make this as clear as I can.
如果你不让斯科特·克莱门斯参加手术
If you pull Scott Clemmens from this surgery,
这孩子的性命就危险了
you are endangering this boy's life.
我们听说那还有个医生
We were told there's another doctor up there.
你是个医生 你可以替他
You're a doctor. You can replace him.
不 事情不是这么来的
No, it doesn't work that way.
斯科特·克莱门斯是今晚当值的外科医生
Scott Clemmens is our on-call surgeon.
我刚和斯科特谈过
I just spoke with Scott.
他们还需要一个小时
They just need one more hour up there.
他们有拘捕令 陶福
They have a warrant, Topher.
我们刚得到一份围观群众拍的事故现场录像
We just got a bystander video from the accident.
看了你就会改主意的
This will change your mind.
他直接开过了停车的警示牌
He ran right through that stop sign.
血压降到74了
B.P.'s down to 74 systolic.
有什么不对劲
Something's wrong.
不止是出血的问题
It's not just a bleed.
斯科特 有人来了
Scott, we got company.
伙计们 我尽力了
Guys, I did what I could.
我说了我们还要一会
I said we needed more time.
他们拍到你了 斯科特
They have you on video, Scott.
斯科特·克莱门斯 圣安东尼奥警方
Scott Clemmens. San Antonio Police.
你必须现在就跟我们走
You need to come with us right now.
-我会回来的 -好的 好
- I'll be back. - Okay. Yeah.
卡拉翰医生 我们该怎么办
Dr. Callahan, what should we do?
只能希望他能通过药检
Let's just hope he passes that test.
我呼吸不了 喘不上气来
I can't breathe. I can't keep my breath.
-没关系 呼吸 -我在努力
- It's okay. Just breathe. - I'm trying.
她来了 我的得克萨斯野玫瑰
There she is. My wild Texas rose.
你好 肖恩 感觉怎么样
Hi, Shane. How you feeling?
他越来越虚弱了 我没见他这么糟过
He's gettin' weaker. I never seen him this bad.
我累坏了 准备好见见另一个世界了
I'm all stove up, ready for the big dance.
肖恩 别这么说
Shane, don't talk like that.
我准备好很久了 宝贝 你知道的
I been ready for some time, baby. You know that.
我已经能笑对世间一切了
I'm at peace with the world.
他已经在胡言乱语了 是不是
That's the delusions talking, isn't it?
医生 对吧
Doctor, isn't it?
拜托告诉我就是那样
Please tell me that it is.
抱歉 我们还有几个检查要做
I'm sorry. We have a few more tests that we need to run.
德鲁 能出来谈一下吗
Um...Drew, can I speak with you outside?
我得说 他已经有点心力衰竭了
I put in a swan. He's got a little upper cardiac failure.
我找不到原因
I couldn't figure out the cause.
好吧 那精神失常行为呢
Okay, what about the psychotic behavior?
时有时无 两分钟前他是海豹突击队员
Comes and goes. Two minutes ago, he was a Navy S.E.A.L.
但很奇怪 他一直在讲同一个竞技故事
But it's weird 'cause he keeps telling the same rodeo story,
但每次人物都不同
but it's got different people in it each time.
好吧 我们再做个扫描
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表