剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Paul, look. This is simple triage.
你想要处置危急病例
You want the most critical patient.
这就是你的患者
This is your patient.
听着 我只不过是遵照克莱门斯医生的指示
Look, I'm just trying to follow Dr. Clemens' orders.
那就说明克莱门斯医生是错的
Then Dr. Clemens is wrong.
保罗 为什么耽搁了
Paul, what's the holdup?
我得马上给患者做手术
I need my patient in surgery.
好的 我爸和我对于该把谁送去手术
Right, my father and I are having a minor difference of opinion
产生了小小的分歧
as to whom we should bring up to surgery.
你在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
卡明斯医生 我是克莱门斯医生
Dr. Cummings, I'm Dr. Clemens.
这名患者是你的下一台手术
This patient is your next surgery.
她不该被贴上黄色标签
She was incorrectly yellow-tagged.
现在她的挤压伤呈现出膨隆腹的症状
Her crush injury is now presenting as a distended abdomen.
我认为是内脏破裂或是腹腔积血
Consider ruptured viscus or hemoperitoneum.
他说的对
He's right.
保罗 给患者做好手术准备
Paul, let's prep this patient for surgery.
感谢你提供的信息 卡明斯医生
Thank you for your input, Dr. Cummings.
我想观摩一下
I-I-I would like to observe.
观摩这例手术可以吗
How 'bout I sit in on this one?
这是保罗第一晚做手术
You know what, it's Paul's first night in surgery,
所以我觉得这样不
so I don't think it's --
手术服就在这边
Scrubs are right in there.
太棒了
Fantastic.
你不必答应
You didn't have to say yes.
不 我必须 他特别顽固
Yeah, I did. He's relentless.
不然他也会想办法进手术室
He would have found his way into that O.R. eventually.
真是忙疯了的一晚
Hey, you. Crazy night, huh?
简直是书里写的那种
One for the books.
艾丽克斯的CT做完了吗
I-is Alex done with her scan?
她五分钟之后回来
Uh, she'll be back in five.
我们之间现在就这样了吗
Is this how - it's gonna be between us now?
我有事要忙 我想你也是
I've got work to do. I'm sure you do, too.
迈克 跟我走一趟
Michael. Walk with me.
-血液情况怎样 -还好
- How are we on blood? - Doing good.
我们刚从拉克兰血库进了一批血
We just got a new shipment in from the blood drive at Lackland.
应该足够我们撑过今晚了
Should take us through the night.
好 重症监护室刚刚空出些床位
Great. ICU just freed up some beds.
我们赶快把一些病患转移过去
Let's get some patients up there asap.
你是不爽猫的粉丝
You a fan of grumpy cat?
每次看到它我都想笑
Make me laugh every time.
其实是我和我女儿拿到新手♥机♥的时候
No, it's, uh -- when my daughter and I got our new phones,
不知为何 我俩共享使用了同一个云端
we somehow got stuck sharing the same cloud,
于是现在我每五秒都能收到她的短♥信♥
so now I'm getting her texts every five seconds.
我刚刚叫他们断开连接
I've just got to ask them to disconnect it.
等一下
Hold on a second.
共享云端让你可以深入了解她的世界
Sharing that cloud gives you complete insight into her world.
简直是上天给你的大礼
That's like a gift from the gods.
一定保证她没做些什么...
Make sure she's not doing anything, you know...
毁坏名声的事
Unsavory.
不管怎样 去重症监护室吧
Anyway heading to the ICU.
医生 谢天谢地
Oh, doc. Thank God.
她的视觉恢复了
Her vision came back.
我想如果他和艾丽克斯待在一起比较好
I thought it would be good if he hung out with Alex.
这让他们都更冷静
It keeps them both calmer.
真是个好主意
That was a great idea.
我来看一下这里的情况
I'm just gonna get in there and take a look.
你现在视物模糊吗
You have any blurriness?
有一点
Just a little.
我还以为我的绘画生涯还没开始就结束了
Thought my painting career was over before it started.
我能想象得到
I can imagine.
你的CT结果显示没有急性出血
Well, your C.T. came back and there's no acute bleeding,
但我们还得给你做眼科以及神经科检查
but we're still gonna have ophthalmology and neurology take a look.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
除了肿块和淤青 我觉得还可以
Aside from the bumps and bruises, I feel okay.
真不错
That's good.
他们查清楚楼房♥的爆♥炸♥原因了吗
Have they figured out why the building blew up?
艾丽克斯 你需要休息
Alex, please. You need to rest.
让医生去忙她的吧
Let the doctor go do her job.
没关系的 最初的调查结果说是煤气泄漏
That's okay. Early reports are saying it's a gas-line leak.
不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我在餐厅工作到很晚
I was working late at the diner,
我想不起来自己有没有关常明火了
and I can't remember if I turned off the pilot light.
艾丽克斯 这不是你的错 亲爱的
Alex, it's not your fault, honey.
肯定不是
It couldn't be.
有没有人能告诉我是怎么回事
Um...somebody want to catch me up here?
我的餐厅位于那栋爆♥炸♥大厦的第一层
My diner is on the ground level of the same building that was damaged.
晚上打烊以后
When we close up in the evenings,
关掉炉灶还有热水器的常明火
it's Alex's job - to turn off the pilot light
是艾丽克斯的职责所在
for the stove and water heater.
我想不起来我关没关了
And I couldn't remember if I did,
所以我穿上衣服回到餐厅检查
so I got dressed and headed back to the diner to check.
但我刚进去的时候
But just as I went inside --
艾丽克斯 我想你教父说的是对的
Alex, I'm sure that your uncle is right.
你之前忘关过吗
I mean, have you ever forgotten before?
没有 只不过我
No. No, it's just I --
只不过我 我记不起来了
I just -- I ca-- I ca-- can't remember.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
收缩压220
BP's 220 systolic.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这意味着 艾丽克斯
What does that -- Alex!
-什么意思 艾丽克斯 -右侧脉搏微弱
- What does that mean? Alex? - Weak on the right side.
开始滴注硝酸甘油 她中风了
All right, start a nitro drip. She's having a stroke.
布恩 你换气过度了
Boone, you're hyperventilating.
像我一样呼吸
Try to breathe like me.
天啊 快像我一样呼吸
Oh, God! Try to breathe like me.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
我这就来
I got it.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
他心脏衰竭了 把急救车推过来
His heart's failing. Grab a crash cart.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
最后几个贴红色和黄色标签的伤者
The last of the red and yellow tags
已被送往急诊室救治
have been moved to ERs.
还有几个贴绿色标签的
We got a few green tags,
但所有伤者都得到了救治
but I think everyone's been treated.
太好了 咱们准备撤吧
Okay, great. Let's pack it up.
格温和德鲁在哪呢
Where's Gwen and Drew?
他们正和班尼特一起检查最后那几个伤者
They were doing last looks with Bennett.
大家听好了
All right, everybody.
我们一起找找那个高个儿军医
We are looking for that big army medic.
德鲁 你和格温确实看见他进来了
Drew, are you sure you and Gwen saw him come in here?
他那种身材的人很难看错
A guy that size is kind of hard to miss.
我看见他在第二次爆♥炸♥后冲进楼里去了
I saw him run into the building after the second explosion.
这可不妙
That's not good.
不找到他我不走
I'm not leaving till I find him!
班尼特
Bennett!
班尼特
Bennett?!
班尼特 能听到我们吗
Bennett! Can you hear us?
在这 在这
Over here! Over here!
班尼特 我们在这
Bennett! We're here!
我们把这东西移开
Let's get this stuff off him.
你们能抬起他吗
Can you guys move him?
小心 小心
Watch out. Watch out.
千万小心
Be really careful.
小心 我来支撑躯干
Careful. I'll support the torso.
数三下就拉他出来
Pull on three.
准备好了吗
Ready?
T 他的胳膊断了
Tee, his arm's been severed.
真见鬼
Son of a bitch.
我们得现在就把他抬出去
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表