剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
-她是你... -我给她做过阑尾手术
- Uh, she was your -- - My appy patient.
那姑娘挺可爱的 她怎么了
Yeah. She's a sweet girl. What's she in for?
腹部疼痛伴有发烧 可能是术后并发症
Abdominal pain and fever. It could be post-op complications.
-谁是主治医生 -乔伊
- Who was your attending? - It was Joey,
但他让我主刀完成的手术
but he let me drive the whole way.
你数过止血棉没 缝合伤口之前清洗了没
So you counted lap pads? Irrigated before closing?
你觉得是我手术失误
You think I screwed up?
你知道这有很多种可能吧
You know it could've been any number of things.
你给她做检查了没
I mean, did you even check?
当然 我还给她预约了CT以防万一
Of course. I'm still ordering a C.T. just to be safe.
她才只有十四岁
She's 14 years old,
你就准备让她遭受那么多辐射
and you're about to give her more radiation?
好吧 那就做个超声波 让实验室化验
Okay, uh...we'll do an ultrasound and run labs.
但你最好是对的
But you better be right,
一旦她出了什么事
because if something else happens to her,
责任就在你身上
this will be on you.
-他怎么样了 -情况危急
- How's he doing? - Touch and go.
已稳定下来 就等手术了
We stabilized him for surgery.
听说是斯科特撞了他 是真的吗
I heard Scott plowed into him. Is that true?
斯科特不知道是怎么一回事
Scott doesn't know how it happened.
警♥察♥正在赶来的路上 想和他谈谈话
The police are on their way. They wanna talk to him.
这可不太妙
Oh, that's never good.
希望别是他的责任
Hope for his sake he wasn't responsible.
-脉搏血氧饱和度降至80 -好的
- Pulse ox is down to 80. - Okay.
第二根管插♥进♥去了
Second tube is in.
天哪
Whoa! Geez!
大出血了 给我手套
He's gonna bleed out. Give me gloves.
-我摸不到他的脉搏了 -心率升至170
- I'm losing his pulse. - Heart rate's up to 170.
我要给他开胸了
I'm cracking his chest.
主动脉已夹紧 给我电极板
Aorta is clamped. Paddles.
离手
Clear.
还是没心跳
Still nothing.
-加到30焦 -好
- Increase to 30 joules. - Okay.
准备好了吗 离手
Ready? Clear.
有心跳了 刚才好险
It's beating. That was close.
脉搏很强
Pulse is strong.
把他缝合上 送他去手术室
Let's pack him, get him up to surgery.
-要我刷手协助吗 -不 我来吧
- You want me to scrub in? - No, I can get started.
现在最重要的是
All right, now most of all,
你得说服他爸爸让斯科特来做手术
I need you to convince the dad to let Scott up there.
-好 我来处理 -好
- All right. Let me get into it. - All right.
好了
All right.
我们现在要给他点药物止痛
Now we gave him something for the pain.
好吗
Okay?
方便你看他 好了
This is for you. Okay.
这是我见过的他最安静的样子
The quietest I've ever seen him.
他怎么样
How's he doin'?
他的骨盆会愈合的
Well, his hip is healing fine,
但我们很难降低他的心率
but we're having trouble getting his heart rate down.
他有没有吸毒史 酗酒史
Did he have a history with drugs? Alcohol?
有 他以前可真是海量
Oh. Yeah, he used to drink a ton.
这是我给他改正的毛病之一
It's the one thing about him that I fixed.
他确实是这种人
Well, he is quite the character.
他讲起来滔滔不绝 还喜欢打情骂俏
Ooh, he talks a lot and flirts,
每天都想做裙下鬼
skirts death on a daily basis.
从我认识他 他就一直这样
He's been that way since I've known him.
是吗 他还骑牛吗
Yeah? Does he still ride bulls?
不 不在牛仔竞技场上骑了 他退出了
Oh. No, not on the rodeo circuit. They made him quit.
那他在竞技场上干什么
So what does he do in the rodeo?
他差点丧命
Nearly gets himself killed.
追牛扳倒 绕桶比赛
Steer wrestlin', barrel racin'.
观众喜欢看 我们是个团队
The crowd loves it. We're a team.
我退休了 但我负责报幕
I'm retired, but now I call out the acts,
他负责表演
and he does his thing.
-你允许他这样 -如果这些都不能做
- And you're okay with that? - If you take that away,
他就不是那个我爱的人了 对吧
he wouldn't be the man I fell in love with, would he?
要是没有它 他的心就死了
Oh, he'd be dead inside without it.
你们两个在一起有多久了
How long have you two been together?
我的天
Oh, my Goodness.
太久了
Too long, I suppose.
我们没有什么戒指
Oh, we don't have any rings.
我们没想过建立正式关系
We never thought to make it official.
没有孩子 虽然我们时不时就谈起这事
No kids, though we did talk about it from time to time.
听起来他是个...可爱的人
Seems like a...sweet guy.
我想他肯定能当个好爸爸
I'm sure he would've been a great dad.
他有一颗善心
Yeah, his heart's in the right place.
只不过他从来都不是当爸爸那块料
He just never was daddy material.
我不是世界上最聪明的女人
You know, I'm not the smartest woman in the world,
但一个下次牛仔竞技是否成功都未知的人
but I wasn't dumb enough to get knocked up by a man
我还没傻到要怀上他的孩子
who couldn't think past his next bull ride.
好吧
Okay.
失陪一下
E-excuse me.
是啊 真的挺惊险的
Yeah. It was really something, huh?
自从那什么之后我就没有过这种感觉了
I haven't felt that way since, uh --
差点中弹什么的 感觉棒呆
Yeah, getting shot at and missed. It's great.
这好像能让你以全新的方式看待一切
Kinda makes you see everything in a whole new light.
是吗 那你看见什么了
Yeah? So what are you seeing?
我看见了我自己有多困惑
Aw, you know, just how confused I am.
我的生活改变太大了
You know, my -- my life's changing so much.
我觉得对不起乔丹
I feel bad for Jordan.
我感觉自己太傻了
You know, I just -- I feel stupid for --
我畏畏缩缩 我没有全身心投入进去
for holding back, for not going all in.
不 你确实投入进去了 你把她弄怀孕了
Oh, no, no. You went all in. You got her pregnant.
对
Yeah.
她需要我做的远不止这些
Yeah, but she needs more than that from me.
我以为我现在很好 但是...
You know, I thought I'd be okay by now, but after...
在小组里崩溃之后...
breakdown in group and...
听着 有小孩这件事很棒
Look, having a baby is -- is great.
很令人兴奋 我很兴奋
It's exciting. I'm excited.
但是
But?
我感觉我得更快地理清思绪
It just feels like I have to get things together faster.
我必须 我必须得做到
I mean, I have to -- I have to be able
更快地处理我脑中的事情
to fix things in my head quicker
-跟没孩子的时候相比 懂吗 -懂
- than if we weren't having a kid, you know? - Yeah.
这给我增加了很多压力
Lot of added pressure.
-那乔丹能说什么 -我还没告诉她
- Yeah? And what does Jordan have to say? - I haven't told her.
为什么
Why? W-why?
因为我...我不知道该说什么
Because I'm... I don't know what to say.
这些事情在我脑海里打转
You know, it's all kinda swirling around in my head.
而且...
And...
我不想伤害她
You know, I don't wanna hurt her.
我不想让她觉得这些事都是因为她
I don't want her to feel like it's anything to do with her,
因为原本就不是 都是因为我
'cause it's not. It's all me.
但不告诉她更糟
But not telling her's worse.
卡拉翰医生 患者准备好手术了
Dr. Callahan, the patient's ready now.
好了 患者准备好了
All right. Patient's ready.
算你走运
Lucky you.
谢谢
Yeah.
我亲眼看见他撞了我儿子
I got witnesses he hit my boy.
-现在你跟我说... -我明白
- Now you're telling me... - I understand.
他是做手术的最佳人选
That he's the best man for this job?
我知道这很难接受 约翰逊先生
I-I know this is hard, Mr. Johnson.
你什么也不知道
You don't know nothin'!
-你说什么 -听着 克莱门斯医生
- What you talking about? - Look, Dr. Clemens
是我们最好的外科医生
is our most qualified surgeon,
-尤其是对于这... -约翰逊先生
- especially with this... - Mr. Johnson.
-这种...-斯考特 现在可不是时候
- Type of -- - Scott, this is not a good time.
你来在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
-再走近一步试试 -别这样
- Take another step closer! - Please!
如果你想让你儿子活下来
If you want your boy to live,
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表