剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
All right, all done.
医生... 保罗
Hey, doc -- or Paul.
我不会有事的吧
I'm gonna be okay, right?
我们都不会有事的
We're -- we're both gonna be just fine.
血压恢复了
B.P. is coming up.
干得漂亮
That's nice work.
是啊 这家伙命可真大
Yeah. This guy's got so many lives.
肯定是上天保佑哪
Somebody must be looking out for him.
好吧 我得去找克丽丝塔了
Yeah, speaking of looking out, I'm gonna go check on Krista.
天哪 皮特
Oh, my God! Pete!
警官 你不能进来
Officer, you cannot be in here.
他是我丈夫 皮特·莫雷诺 他怎...
He's my husband. Pete Moreno. Is -- is he...?
他时而清醒 时而昏迷
He's fading in and out of consciousness.
他被捅伤了 失血过多
He was stabbed. He lost a lot of blood.
我们给他插了胸管 好让他呼吸顺畅些
We placed a chest tube so he could breathe better.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
跟我说他去健身房♥了
Said he was going to the gym,
结果单枪匹马抓毒贩去了
then went out on a bust without backup.
后来我接到一个电♥话♥ 说他进医院了
Next thing I know, I get a call he's here.
他一直在念叨一个叫麦奇的人
He's been talking to someone named Mikey.
麦克·班尼特 他的搭档
Mike Bennett, his partner.
但...前几年他在一场枪战中殉职了
But...we lost him a few years ago in a shootout.
他俩情如手足
They were like brothers.
我能陪着他吗
Can I stay with him?
当然可以
Of course.
我去给陶福说一声
I'm gonna update Topher.
好
Okay.
你别想躲 我知道你在哪儿
格温 给你认识的那个人打电♥话♥
Gwen, that guy you know -- call him.
他叫卡姆·波洛克吗 好 交给我了
His name's Cam Pollock? All right. I'm on it.
整个医院都封锁了
Yeah, well, the hospital's locked down,
但你这伤也用不着缝针
but it doesn't require stitches anyways.
回家清创冰敷就行了
Just go home, ice it, and wash it.
别忘了 没人能进出医院
Hey, you miss the memo? Nobody in, nobody out.
又一个吸毒过量的 我没纳洛酮了
Another O.D. I ran out of narcan.
治疗海♥洛♥因♥过量的药物
是个木材推销员
Lumber salesman.
他们在院子里发现他
They found him on the yard with this --
吸毒过量
Bad "H."
好的 呼吸微弱
All right, agonal breathing.
口唇紫绀 皮肤湿冷 瞳孔针尖样大小
Blue lips, clammy skin, pupils are pinpoint.
来一针纳洛酮
Here comes the narcan.
-好了 好了 -没事的
- Hey, hey. Hey. Hey. - I got you.
这是哪儿
Where am I?
欢迎来到圣安东尼奥纪念医院
Welcome to San Antonio Memorial.
你刚是吸毒过量了
You, sir, just had a heroin overdose.
我去年椎间盘突出...
Uh, I slipped a disk last year --
你不用跟我解释
I don't care why you took it.
以后再别吸了
Do not take any more.
这玩意很邪乎
This dope is tainted.
很可能会致死
It will kill you.
你需要康复中心的电♥话♥吗
Do you need a number to a rehab facility?
我...一时冲动
I...messed up.
以后不会再犯了
Won't happen again.
好吧 那就老实待着吧
All right, well, just stay here.
我们在这儿看着你
We'll keep an eye on you, make sure you're okay.
等里面安全了 我们就送你进去
We'll get you inside when it's safe.
你刚昏迷了一会儿
You've been unconscious for a while.
没事 我挺好的
No, I'm -- I'm good.
谢了 各位
Thanks, man.
你不报♥警♥吗
You're not gonna call SAPD?
我是医生 不是警♥察♥
I'm a doctor, not a cop.
各人有各人疗伤的办法
Everybody deals with pain in their own way.
只不过有些人的比较极端而已
Some just not as well as others.
我听到过这种说法
Yeah, I hear that.
所以 那个护士肯尼
Hey, so, that nurse Kenny...
他怎么回事
What's his deal?
他和那个实习生好上了吗
He banging that intern with the legs?
你观察得很仔细嘛 小花
Well, aren't you the delicate, little flower.
是的 他们在一起了
Uh, yeah, they're involved.
就现在而言
For now.
我的意思是 一个女医生和一个男护士
I mean, a female doctor with a male nurse --
你觉着能成么
You ever seen that work?
作为他俩的朋友
As a friend of them both,
我都很惊讶这段感情持续了这么久
I'm surprised it's lasted this long.
呵呵哒
It's good to know.
我可什么都没说啊
I didn't say anything.
不 你说了
Yes, you did.
急诊室封锁了
Oh, hey. E.R.'s locked down.
但是我姐夫在里面
But my brother-in-law's in there.
我能捎个口信给他的医生
I can get a message to his doctor.
他就是医生
He is a doctor.
TC·卡拉翰
T.C. Callahan.
我现在就要见他
And I need to see him right now.
我们还是得清除零号♥病人的异物
We still have to remove the foreign body in patient Zero.
对啊 一枚铯
Yeah, cesium's gnarly stuff.
核管理委员会给你解药了么
NRC hotline give you an antidote?
普鲁士蓝
Prussian blue.
这东西很少见啊 我们的药房♥没有这个
It's rare, our pharmacy doesn't stock it,
其他药房♥晚上也关门了
and everybody's closed for the night.
试试胡德堡基地 他们可能有
Oh, try Fort Hood. They might have it.
好主意
Good idea.
那个卧底警♥察♥情况怎么样
Oh, how's, uh, the undercover cop?
还撑得住
He's hanging in there.
几年前他失去了搭档
He lost his partner a few years back.
他妻子也是警♥察♥ 乔丹在陪她
His wife's a cop, so Jordan's with her.
似曾相识啊 T 我们应该换一下
A little close to home, Tee. Maybe we should trade.
不用 我会帮他渡过难关的
No, no. I-I'll get him through it.
-德鲁的电♥话♥ -行
- Oh, it's Drew. - All right.
德鲁 什么事
Drew, what's up?
外面有一个女人
Tee, there's a woman out here,
声称是你的弟妹 安妮
Tells me she's your sister-in-law, Annie.
说你一直不接她的电♥话♥
Says you've been ignoring her phone calls.
对 让她接电♥话♥
Yeah. Um, put her on.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嗨 安妮
Hey, Annie.
所以你在停车场么
So, you're here -- in my parking lot?
亚特兰大糟透了
Atlanta sucks.
我在圣迭戈找到一份护士工作
I got a nursing job in San Diego.
我能来找你么
Can I crash at your place?
我们能出去浪浪 叙叙旧
We can hang out, catch up.
谢谢你的提前邀请 安妮
We-well, thank you for the heads-up, Annie.
我尝试了
I tried.
你没答复我
You didn't answer.
我觉得你在躲着我
I thought you were dodging my calls.
没有 我为什么要躲着你
No. Why would -- why would I do that?
行 你当然可以过来
Um, yeah, sure, you can crash.
有钥匙在...
Just, uh, there's a key above the...
-门廊的灯上 -对
- Porch light? - Yeah.
有的事情永远不会变啊
Some things never change.
晚点见
See you later.
这是我职责所在 保罗
It's my job, Paul.
那块小小的铯
That little piece of cesium
能够杀死这个医院里的所有人
can kill everyone in this hospital.
听着 是你训练了我 陶福
Look, you -- you've trained me, Topher.
你知道我能清除掉它的
You know I can remove it.
况且 你还有妻子和三个孩子
Besides, you have a wife, three kids.
你知道 我有...
You know, I've -- I've got...
只有我自己
Me, right?
所以 我已经曝露了
So, look, I'm already exposed.
为什么还要把你也扯进来呢
Why put you at risk, too?
因为奥伦百分之六十的骨髓组织都在骨盆里
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表