剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
BGM: Dream by Imagine Dragons
-我男人超屌♥的 -这是瑞克吗
- Yeah, my man's a badass, huh? - That's Rick?
正在接受作战教官的训练
Yeah, training to be a combat instructor.
他今晚参加考核 看看能不能过关
He runs the course tonight to see if he, uh, makes the cut.
我就是双腿健全都不一定能通过这种训练
I couldn't run that course with two legs.
你就是开着车也通过不了吧
You couldn't drive that course with a car.
承认吧 保罗 你就是小家猫
Just face it, Paul. You know, you're just a house cat.
这话怎么讲
What does that mean?
意思就是说你没有去过战场
It just means that you don't go out in the field
如果没有完美的医疗条件
and that you get thrown if you don't
你基本上完全抓瞎
have the perfect conditions to practice medicine.
陶福不是跟你们说过不要再竞争了吗
Okay, I thought Topher told you to cut it out with the competition.
没事啦 他可以的
Oh, come on, he can handle it.
真为你最近经历的这一切感到遗憾
Sorry about everything that you're going through.
我没经历什么 我轻松脱身了
I'm not going through anything. I got off easy.
斯科特 那可是车祸啊
Scott, it was an accident.
就因为这场车祸
And because of that accident,
一个16岁少年从此就得坐在轮椅上度过一生
a 16-year-old boy is looking at life in a chair.
右胳膊也动不了了 他曾是音乐家
Can't move his right arm either. He was a musician.
现在他再也搞不了音乐了
He's not gonna be able to do that anymore.
关于起诉 你的律师是怎么说的
Well, what did your lawyer say about the lawsuit?
我也不知道 一堆破事儿
I don't know. A bunch of stuff.
取证调查
Depositions and discovery,
我也知道自己应该重视这些事
and I know I should care about that,
但我满脑子想的都是马利克
but all I can think about is Malik.
但你还是要好好照顾好自己啊
But hey, look, you still have to take care of yourself.
那你还去开会吗
Are you going to meetings?
是 每天都去
Yeah, every day.
我还没喝过酒
And, no, I still haven't had a drink.
尽管说实话 这真的不好受
Although I'm not gonna lie, it hasn't been easy.
总之有事我能帮上就直说
Okay. Well, if there's anything that I can do.
-好 我上楼了 有事喊我 -好
- Yeah. I'll be upstairs if you need me. - Okay.
大家注意了
All right, everybody, listen up.
大家都知道TC和陶福还在阿富汗
You guys all know that T.C. and Topher are still in Afghanistan,
所以我们少了两位主治医师
so that means that we are short two attendings.
但幸运的是 现在有位新医生来帮忙了
But lucky for us, we have a new doctor to help us out.
很高兴向大家介绍
I would like to introduce you to...
迈克·拉戈萨医生
Dr. Michael Ragosa.
我刚收到电邮 你通过医师执照考核了
I just got the E-mail. You passed your boards.
-恭喜你了 医生 -谢谢
- Congratulations, doctor. - Wow. Thank you.
-恭喜啦 -恭喜
- Congrats, man. - Congratulations.
抱歉 大家请注意 抱歉打断了欢乐时光
All right, guys, here we go. Listen up. Sorry to break up the party.
调度中心刚刚来电
Dispatch just called.
90西路发生大型连环车祸
We have a big pileup on 90 west.
多名司机被困车内 需要马上派医生到现场
Drivers pinned inside vehicles. We need docs on site, stat.
德鲁 你去 带上
All right, Drew, you're up, and take, um --
我 我 我去吧
Me, me. I got this one.
真的吗
Really?
行啊 归你了 好好努力
All right. It's yours. Go for it.
现在谁是小家猫呀
Who's a house cat now?
TC
阿富汗49度 咱大得州都算是冷的了
我们很想你
该死 又没信♥号♥♥了
Damn it. Just lost my signal again.
这玩意儿能撑这么久我都很惊讶了
I'm amazed it worked this long.
也是啊
Yeah.
-又来到这被时间遗忘的地方 -是啊
- Land that time forgot. - Yeah.
正如我记忆中一样恶心
Just as nasty as I remember.
再次谢谢你肯陪我来 T
Thanks again for coming with me, Tee.
好说好说 别担心
Hey, no problem. Don't worry.
我们会没事的 我带来了幸运筹码
We'll be fine. I brought lucky.
真不敢相信你还带着这玩意儿
I can't believe you still carry that thing.
别这么讨厌幸运筹码呀
Don't hate on lucky, pal.
-它带着我闯过了三次出征呢 -我知道
- She got me through three tours. - I know.
你们肯定就是斯莫斯的医生朋友吧
You must be Smalls' doctor buddies.
-是的 -我叫雷利
- Yes, sir. - Riley.
陶福·祁 TC·卡拉翰
Topher Zia. T.C. Callahan.
爱尔兰朋友啊
Hey. Fellow Irish.
你们从得州过来可真是千里迢迢了
You boys are a long way from Texas.
阿里·努里斯塔尼
Yeah, so, we're here for Ali Nuristani.
他以前是我们部队的翻译
He was our unit translator.
他现在出现了心力衰竭
He has a -- a heart failure,
所以我们带了心脏辅助泵来救他的命
so we brought a pump to keep him alive
-直到我们能带他到美国做移植 -很不幸
- until we can get him a transplant stateside. - Bad news.
他的妻子法拉刚刚来过了
His wife Farrah showed up here earlier.
她说她丈夫病情过重不宜长途跋涉
Said he's too sick to make the trip.
他被转往50公里之外的一个诊所去了
They took him to a clinic about 50 klicks down the road.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
那我们去接他
Let's go get him.
抱歉 诊所在塔♥利♥班♥战区
Sorry. Clinic's in a Taliban hot zone.
我们只能望洋兴叹
We're ghosts here.
也许你听着会感到匪夷所思
Listen, this might seem crazy to you,
但阿里 真的跟我们是一家人
but Ali, he's one of us.
有一天早上
One morning,
当地人带了一个发烧的男孩来我的临时诊所
locals brought a boy with a fever to my cash tent.
我给他做检查 一掀毯子
I examined him, lifted the blanket,
他身上绑着个炸♥弹♥
he was strapped to a bomb.
阿里听他念了一句殉道祈祷
Ali heard him say a martyr prayer,
立马就抓住了引爆器
grabbed the detonator...
他那天救了一百个游骑兵
He saved 100 rangers that day.
没错
That's right.
我们绕了大半个地球
And we traveled halfway around the world
就为了报答他
to return the favor.
如果不移植左心室辅助泵 他会死的
And if we don't implant the lvad pump, he'll die.
好吧好吧 咱们走吧
All right. All right, let's ride.
武装起来吧
Saddle up.
等下 我们现在是医生
Wait, we're -- we're doctors now.
不是士兵了
We're not soldiers.
好吧 医生
Okay, doc.
塔♥利♥班♥可不管你是什么人
The Taliban doesn't care who you are.
如果搞砸了
Look, this goes south,
咱几个到时就成CNN新闻里的无头尸体了
we're all ending up on CNN with our heads cut off.
走吧
Come on.
我跟你说了这不是个好主意
I told you this was a bad idea!
行了 知道了
Okay, okay!
莎拉 现在什么情况
Sara, what do we got?
瑞秋和戴文·劳森 亲姐弟
Rachel and Devin lawson, brother and sister,
被夹在两车之间 车速129公里每时
Got sandwiched at 80 miles an hour.
体征稳定 可以转移
Stable, ready to transport.
有人吗 在这里
Please! Over here!
谁在那边
Who's out there?
还没轮到他呢 我们快忙晕了
Haven't gotten to him yet. We're a little swamped.
我去吧
I'll go.
你 你跟着我
Okay, you, you're with me.
关上后门 咱们去...
Close back doors. Let's go.-....
脉搏微弱 但还活着
Faint pulse, but he's alive.
帮他包扎起来 马上送到医院
Let's get him packaged up and to the hospital asap.
感谢上帝 在这儿
Thank God! Over here!
我负责这个 他比较危急 去帮那个人吧
I got him. He's critical. Go help him.
好的
Okay. All right.
好了好了 保持冷静
Okay, okay. Stay calm.
我是卡明斯医生
I'm Dr. Cummings.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
希德·贝恩斯 我的安全带卡住了
Sid Baines. My seatbelt's jammed.
我闻到了汽油的味道
I think I smell gas.
希德 你车里有小孩吗
All right, Sid, do you have a child in the car?
我把他留在我前妻家了
Just dropped him off at my ex-wife's.
快把我弄出去
You got to get me out of here!
好的好的
Yeah, okay, okay, okay. Okay.
好了
All right.
拜托
Please.
-准备好 -好了
- Ready? - Okay.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表