剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
but now it seems like -- like she doesn't want
再进一步发展关系
to take things to the next level.
也许她并不想要什么严肃的关系
Well, maybe she doesn't want anything serious.
想要把精力集中在她的事业上
Wants to focus on her career.
事业很重要
Career is important.
我跟你说件事
Let me tell you something.
我爸爸曾在建筑工地上干活
My dad worked in construction,
我答应他 也答应我自己
and I promised him and myself
我坚决不会靠手上的力气维生
that I was never gonna work with my hands.
现在你这个穷光蛋要拖地 还要倒垃圾
Now your broke ass is mopping floors, slinging trash.
你说得对 肯尼
You're right, Kenny.
总有一天 我要成为一名医生
One day, I am gonna be a doc,
让所有的苦都值得
which makes all this crap worth it.
你得扪心自问自己最值得的是什么
What you have to ask yourself is what makes it all worth it for you.
你想一直做急诊室里的乐天派
Are you just gonna be the "Good time Charlie" of the E.R.,
还是想在人生中做出一番事业来
or are you really gonna make something of your life?
我还以为我们在谈克丽丝塔
Thought we were talking about Krista.
是啊 这些都是有联♥系♥的
Yeah. It's all tied in.
你要是在三十岁就觉得生活这么不顺心
If you're this frustrated with your life at 30,
你四十岁时还不得气死了
you're really gonna be pissed off at 40.
不管怎么说 克丽丝塔的事祝你好运
Anyway, good luck with Krista.
如果她要确实需要个替代品
Oh, and if she ever needs a replacement...
她会对你一见倾心 飞蛾扑火
Man, she'd crush you like a damn bug.
太好了
Ooh, yeah!
那时怎么熄灭这份爱呢
What a way to go out, though.
她会恢复吗
Will she recover?
要等她醒过来我们才知道
We won't know until she wakes up.
但她很幸运
But she's lucky.
这样的大出血一般只有在尸检的时候才能碰到
Usually a bleed-out like that is found on autopsy.
感谢你的准确诊断 我们处理得很及时
Thanks to your excellent diagnosis, we got her in time.
是啊 要是没有你我做不到的
Yeah, which I wouldn't have made without you.
除非你有战场经验
Unless you had field experience.
TC 德鲁 陶福 还有我自己
You know, T.C., Drew, Topher, myself --
我们不需要机器就能当好医生
We don't need machines to be good doctors.
我们相信自己的直觉
We trust our instincts.
我不算是军队的那块料
I'm not exactly army material.
你应该在实习期结束之后
You should do Doctors Without Borders
加入无国界医生组织
when you're done with your residency.
这会是你职业生涯中最棒的事
It'd be the best thing for your career.
我只是...不太确定他们会接纳我
I just -- I'm not sure they would take me.
为什么这么想
Why do you think that?
你别再给自己下这么多定论了
You need to stop judging yourself so much.
我看见的是一位能成为好医生的人
I see someone that could be a brilliant doctor.
你得跳出自己的思维惯性
You just have to get out of your own way.
你知道的 这太难了 我只是...
You know, it's hard. I just...
我是那种如果考试得了98分而不是100分
I was that kid that would get 98 on a test,
我就会超级生气
and I'd just be so pissed that I didn't get 100.
我现在还是这个样子
But I'm still that kid.
这样能让你快乐吗
And that makes you happy?
不
No.
那就改变吧
Then change.
可没那么简单
It's not that easy.
看到没 你就是这样 被自己困住
See? There you go, getting in your own way.
我要去人事部门
I got to get up to personnel
告诉他们我不在这儿干了
and tell them that I'm out of here.
斯科特肯定要气死了
You know, Scott's gonna be pissed.
我才不在乎他失望与否
Yeah, he's not the one I care about disappointing.
我们仍然受到污染
We are still contaminated,
我一有消息就告诉你 好吗
so I-I will let you know as soon as I know, okay?
急救中心催着让咱们开业
E.M.S. is on my ass to reopen.
县里其他医院因为我们都在超负荷运转
The rest of the county is overloaded thanks to us.
我和胡德堡基地的哥们儿谈过了
..Well, I talked to my boys at Fort Hood.
他们可以连夜送来普鲁士蓝
They can overnight the Prussian blue.
奥伦的骨盆受到辐射
Oren's exposure's in his pelvis.
他活不过早晨
He'll be dead by morning.
你要是制♥造♥毒药
If you make the poison,
好歹也把该死的解药一起做出来
make the f'ing antidote, too, alright?
受铯-137辐射确实极为罕见
Yeah, well, exposure to cesium-137's pretty rare.
解药也很稀少
So is the antidote.
实际上这一点也不罕见
Actually, it's not rare at all.
普鲁士蓝其实是一种墨水
Prussian blue is an ink.
和印刷图纸的原料是一样的
It's the same compound used to print blueprints.
我在努力温习毒理学知识 为了考执照
I've been brushing up on my toxicology for my medical boards.
图纸啊
Blueprints.
丹尼斯怎么样了
How's Denise?
还在坚持
She's holding up.
她丈夫对她撒了谎
Her husband lied to her.
是啊 为了保护她
Yeah -- to protect her.
或许她并不需要保护
Maybe she doesn't need protection.
这话我好像之前在哪儿听过
Where have I heard that before? Huh?
来电 安妮
午夜来电啊
Midnight caller?
我的博♥彩♥经纪人
My bookie.
他想让我再次开赌
He wants me to start betting again.
他怀念那份收入
He misses the income.
我能肯定他很怀念
Yeah, bet he does.
出现室性早搏
He's throwing PVCs.
也许是胸管刺♥激♥了心脏
Or maybe the chest tube's irritating his heart.
他的X光结果出来了吗
Did his X-rays come back yet?
在这儿
There.
T 这里有异物
Tee, it's a foreign body.
该死 是刀刃
Damn it. That's a knife blade.
也许是遇刺的时候折断了
It probably broke off when he was stabbed.
就在他心脏附近
It's right next to his heart.
室颤了
He's in V-fib.
除颤仪 充电200焦
Paddles at 200.
还在室颤
Still V-fib.
加到300
Pushing to 300.
T 等一下
Tee, wait.
电击使刀尖移位了
The shock is moving the blade tip.
如果你再次电击他
If you shock him again,
刀尖就可能划破心脏
it's gonna tear his heart into ribbons.
我们得把它取出来 给他开胸
Okay, we need to get it out. Cutting him open.
给我胸骨撑开器和10号♥手术刀
Hand me a rib spreader and a 10 blade.
给你
Gotcha.
这是药吗
That's medicine?
放在苏打水瓶子里
It was in a soda bottle.
其实是印刷墨水
Uh, it's actually printer's ink.
护理人员在报纸厂找到的
Uh, paramedic picked it up from the newspaper plant.
有相同的化学结构
Same chemical structure.
你肠子里的铯
The cesium in your intestines
可以和墨水里的结晶结合
will bond with the crystals in the ink,
你就能把污染物排出来了
and you will evacuate the contaminant.
疼不疼
Will it hurt?
一点也不疼
Not at all.
虽然你的...你的大便会是天蓝色的
Though your, uh, your poop will be bright blue.
要是不管用呢
What if it doesn't work?
车到山前必有路 好吗
Right. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, okay?
抱歉 但是你一直都这么说
Sorry, but you -- you've been saying that a lot.
这肯定会帮到你
This -- this will help you.
会管用的
It's gonna help.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
到时你的喉咙处会有点想呕吐
All right, um, you will feel a gag in your throat.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
That's -- that's okay.
帮我个忙好吗
Hey, uh, do -- do me a favor, okay?
好的 闭上眼睛
All right. Close your eyes.
-没事的 -好
- It's okay. - Okay.
好 闭上眼睛
All right, close your eyes.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表