剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
迈克·拉戈萨在这吗
Is there a Michael Ragosa here?
有 我就是
Yes, yes, that's me.
我马上就过去
I'll be right there.
这是那两个孩子的母亲 我得走了
That's the kids' mother. I better go.
你肯定是梅纳女士
You must be Mrs. Maynor.
是 我尽可能快地赶过来
Yes, I'm -- I-I tried to get here as fast as I could,
但路上实在是堵
but traffic was backed up.
-你想见你的孩子们 -对
- You want to see your kids. - Yes.
相信我 我完全理解你
Believe me, I completely understand.
我自己就是当父亲的人
I'm a father myself.
布莱克跟祁医生在创伤一室
Blake is with Dr. Zia in Trauma 1.
我能见他吗
Can I see him?
让医生专心给他治疗 对他会更好
It's better for Blake if you just let the doctors work on him.
我跟夏瓦兹医生谈过了
I did speak to Dr. Chavez,
你可以去手术室看看艾比
and you can see Abby in the O.R.
-手术室 -对
- The O.R.?! - Yes.
相信我 她被照顾得很好
Believe me, she's in good hands.
好吗 跟我来
All right? Follow me.
格温 我们接TC和乔丹的直升机在哪
Gwen, where are we on the chopper to T.C. and Jordan?
所有方法我都试过了
I've been trying every channel,
从州警♥察♥算起
starting with the state police.
为什么是警♥察♥
Why the police?
保罗说他们和蛇头和伤者在一起
Paul said they're out there with a coyote and his victims.
听起来他被吓到了
Sounded really scared.
是啊 听起来确实吓人
Yeah, well, it sounds pretty scary.
最糟糕的是 现在什么也不能起飞
Worst part is, nothing's flying right now --
得等到天气情况好转
not until conditions improve.
TC有军医经验
Well, with T.C.'s military experience,
处理这种情况他再适合不过了
he's the perfect guy.
夏瓦兹医生 这是艾比的母亲
Dr. Chavez, this is Abby's mother.
我很愿意让您放宽心
Glad to help ease your mind.
她怎么样了
Well, how is she?
求你告诉我实话
Please, just tell me the truth.
她很好
She's doing great.
看 艾比在这
Look, this is Abby right here.
看见她了吗
Do you see her?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
她很安静 注射了镇静剂
She's peaceful, sedated.
我的艾比
My Abby?
我可以让你进去
I could let you go in
握一会儿她的手
and hold her hand for a moment...
但你应该不愿意看着她动手术
...but I don't think you want to see her get operated on.
这是很让人难受
No, it's -- it's too hard.
听着 不如你先下楼去
Look, why don't you go downstairs,
喝杯咖啡 放松下来
have a cup of coffee, and try to relax?
再过45分钟到一个小时
In about 45 minutes to an hour,
你就可以在康复室陪着艾比了
you'll be sitting in recovery with abby.
真的可以吗
I will?
我有这个信心
I'm positive.
我修复了成百上千个膀胱
I've repaired hundreds of bladders,
都顺利无阻
and all without a hitch.
我们保证 艾比会平平安安地出手术室的
We promise, Abby's gonna come out just fine.
梅诺女士
Mrs. Maynor?
你表现得可不像大多数外科医生
You do not act like most surgeons.
怎么 大多数外科医生都是混♥蛋♥吗
What, most surgeons are dicks?
是的
Yeah.
我想 大多数外科医生都忘了患者的痛苦
I just think most surgeons forget what parents go through.
T 我觉得他撑不了多久了
Tee, I don't think he's gonna make it much longer.
我知道 没有血液
I know. No blood.
我们没有血能输进赫克托体内
We have nothing we can recycle into Hector's body.
真可惜
It's a shame.
患者不是我们能挑的
We don't get to pick our patients.
我知道
I know.
你说得对 我很抱歉
I know. You're right. I'm sorry.
-但他是个人♥渣♥ -好
- But he's a scumbag. - Okay.
路上没人
I -- no one's out on the road.
雾还是很大 我拿到了隐形眼镜清洁液
Fog's still bad, but I got the contact-lens solution.
太好了 这就是生理盐水
Great, great. That's our saline.
量不多 但我们就靠这个给赫克托补血了
It's not much, but it's all we've got to help Hector's blood volume.
把它注射到静脉里
Gonna mainline it.
奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar? Oscar!
-他没呼吸了 -快去
- no está respirando! - Go go!
-他没呼吸了 -好
- He's not breathing. - Okay.
摸不到脉搏
No pulse.
怪了 我走的时候他还好好的
I-I don't get it. He was stable when I left.
行了保罗 闪开 我来
Okay, Paul, move. I got this.
保罗 保罗 叫肯尼回来
Paul, Paul, call Kenny back.
跟他说我们现在就需要直升机
Tell him we need that airlift now.
用气囊帮卡拉呼吸 快去
And ambu bag Carla, okay? Go.
他没呼吸了
He's not moving air.
瞳孔散大
Pupils are dilated.
继续 剪线
Go ahead, snip.
很好
Good work.
手很稳定
Steady hands.
我来拉着支架
All right, I'm going to pull the stent.
你开始抽腹腔镜
You start pulling the laps.
-我需要四个单位A型阴性血 -好
- I need four units A-negative now. - OK
给我钳子 进行抽吸
Clamps and suction.
我真搞不懂了
I don't understand.
-到底是怎么了 -她在出血了
- What's going on? - She's bleeding out.
肯定是有动脉破裂了
God, it must be a burst artery.
失血速度太快了
It's filling up so fast.
收缩压降到了80
B.P. is down to 80 systolic.
快去取A型阴性血
Just get that A-negative, stat.
抽吸 肯定是动脉破裂了
Suction. Okay, it's definitely an artery.
是 可是哪条呢
Yeah, but which one?
不知道 最好快点找出来
I don't know, but we better find it.
我们的时间不多
We don't have much time.
瞳孔散大固定 已经过了二十多分钟了
Okey, pupils fixed and dilated, it's been over 20 minutes.
乔丹 我要宣布死亡了
Jordan, I'm calling it.
好吗 我很抱歉
Okay? I'm sorry.
我们已经无能无力了
Nothing we could have done.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
不要
No.
安娜 我很遗憾
Ana, lo siento.
-不要 -我很遗憾
- No. - Lo siento.
不
No.
快来 我们开始静注隐形眼镜液
Come on. Let's mainline the contact-lens solution.
我们必须提升他的血量
We need to raise his blood volume.
我是不是做错事了
Did I do something wrong?
我是不是在做神经检查时遗漏了什么
Did I miss something on the neuro?
大概是脑出血
Probably a brain bleed.
就算动手术 他都不一定能撑下来
Even with surgery, he wouldn't have made it.
TC 看
T.C., look.
毛细血管没有再充盈
No capillary refill.
四级失血性休克[失血量超过40%]
Class 4 shock.
推盐水
Pushing saline now.
我能帮什么忙吗
H-how can I help?
我们来处理就行 保罗
We got this, Paul.
我去问问直升机什么时候到
Okay, I'm gonna get an E.T.A. On the chopper.
情况不妙 出血太多了
This isn't good. There's just too much blood.
血管造影也不能明确出血点
This angio was inconclusive.
集中精神 克丽丝塔
Now focus, Krista.
不容犯错
No mistakes.
我满脑子都是那位可怜的妈妈要痛失爱女
All I can think about is that poor mom losing her little girl.
如果在其他的地方 你可以表示同情
In any other room in the world, that's called compassion.
但在手术室不可以
Not in the O.R.
这样很不好 会分心
It's just bad juju, and it's distracting.
抽吸
Suction.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表