剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- All right. - All right. - Yeah
好好好
Okay, okay, okay!
好 我来做裁判
All right, I'm the judge.
最怪的病例得十分 最不怪的一分
Weirdest case, 10 points, 1 point for the least.
早上之前遇到最奇怪病例的得奖金
Whoever has the weirdest case by the morning
还可以吹牛
takes the pot and bragging rights.
成不
Deal?
-好 -成 -成
- Okay. - Deal. - Deal.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you all.
你是医生
You the doc?
是 情况如何
Yeah. What do we got?
升降机压垮了脚手架
The lift collapsed the scaffolding
砸在了卡洛斯身上
and landed on Carlos.
急救员刚把他带走
The paramedics just took him away.
沃尔特试图救他
Walt tried to get to him,
可是他被管子压住了
but he's pinned under the pipes.
我是卡拉翰医生 我来救助你
Okay, I'm Dr. Callahan. I'm gonna take care of you.
卡洛斯呢 他没事吧
How's Carlos? Is he okay?
很严重 已经他送到医院了
Serious. He's being transferred to the hospital.
-别动 别动 -我试过了
- Hold still. Hold still. - No, I-I tried --
我想帮他 可是脚手架到处...
I tried to help him, but the scaffolding was all over --
我知道
I'm sure you did.
那东西砸下来的时候
You know, the look on his face
他都吓坏了 我想试着救他的
when it started falling on him -- I tried to get to him.
我知道你尽力了
I'm sure you did whatever you could.
咱得把这玩意搬开
Look, we got to get this thing off.
你们准备好了吗 好的 一起来
You boys ready? Okay. Come on.
好了 好了
Okay, here we go. Okay,
这情况还算不错了
Hey, it could have been much worse, all right?
一处开放性骨折外加脚踝脱臼
Okay, we got an open fracture and a dislocated ankle.
我要把他的脚踝复位
All right, I got to reset the ankle,
使脚上恢复供血
Get the blood flow back into the foot.
否则你的脚可能就保不住了
If I don't, you could lose it.
-放手做吧 -好
- Do what you got to do. - Okay.
我给你几片止痛药
I'm gonna give you some pain meds.
不要 我不能吃
Uh, no, don't. I can't have any.
-你在戒毒吗 -不 我在假释期
- You in recovery? - No. I'm on parole.
如果体内出现这种东西
If I put anything in my system,
-他们会把我送回监狱的 -没事的
- they're gonna send me back. - Hey, it's -- it's cool.
我可以打电♥话♥给你假释官
I'll call your parole officer, no problem.
可你要是忘了 我又得回监狱蹲着了
Yeah, and if you forget, I'm back in the joint.
你就放手做好了
Like I said, you just do whatever you got to do.
好吧 听你的
Okay. Your call.
准备好了吗
All right. You ready for this?
我数到三
On "Three."
一 三
One, three.
行了 搞定
There we go. There we go.
你没事了
You're good.
我跟你讲 他上一分钟还好得很
I'm telling you, he is perfectly fine one minute,
下一分钟就发高烧了
and then the next he is burning up, all right?
我们会先做些化验
Well, we're gonna run some tests,
这段时间先让他吃流食
and we are starting him on fluids.
妈妈 我感觉真的好多了
I'm actually feeling better, mom.
他的体温依然在38度上下波动
His temp is still hovering around 101.
这可没有好多了啊 这不还是一样吗
Well, that's not better. That's the same.
宝贝 你可能觉得好多了 可你没有
And, baby, you may think you're feeling better, but you're not.
伊森 告诉我你还有哪里不舒服
Ethan, can you tell us where else you're feeling some discomfort?
-我觉得我好像 -他会头痛
- Kind of feel like I have a... - He's got headaches.
有时候还会出汗
He also has this sort of sweating that's happening,
-还有 -爱德华兹夫人 这些问题
- And then it -- - Mrs. Edwards, I think it would be best
还是让伊森来回答比较好
if Ethan could answer these questions.
可他什么都告诉我了
Well, he tells me everything,
我真的不想...
And I really don't want to t-tax...
妈妈
Mom!
天啊
Oh! Oh, my Gosh!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
先坐下歇会儿
Oh. Oh. Let's get you seated.
妈妈你没事吧
Are you okay, mom?
-我没事 -她会没事的
- Okay. I'm all right. - Sh-she'll be fine.
爱德华兹夫人 我需要
Mrs. Edwards, I'm just gonna...
男性伤者 40多岁 脚踝骨折
Male, 40s, ankle fracture.
把他送去创伤二室
Gonna take him to Trauma 2.
卡洛斯在哪儿 他怎么样了
Where's Carlos? How's he doing?
-你快去帮我看一下 -肯尼
- You got to find out for me. - Kenny?
-对不起 他没挺过来 -天啊
- Sorry, brother. He didn't make it. - Ah!
祁医生正在和他妻子谈话
Dr. Zia's talking to his wife now.
洛伊斯 我尽力救他了
Lois, I-I tried to do everything to help him.
真的 我尽力了 你们帮我告诉她啊
I did! I tried! You got to explain it to her.
我试着救他了 我没离开过他
I tried to help him. I was there.
我不想在伊森面前说
I didn't want to talk in front of Ethan,
真的很抱歉我们一开始有些摩擦
but I'm very, very sorry that we got off on the wrong foot.
没事的
That's okay.
爱德华兹夫人 有没有什么事
Mrs. Edwards, um, is there something going on
需要我注意一下
that I should know about?
没有啊
No.
我身上麻烦事可多了去了
Well, there's always something going on with me.
我这人一直就是这么大压力 这么紧张的
I just have a very high-stress, very high-strung personality.
我的医生给我开了点阿普唑仓
And my doctor has me on Xanax,
我也一直想戒掉这个药
and I've been trying to get off of it.
现在也算长教训了吧
So, I guess, lesson learned.
可这不会害你晕倒啊
Well, that shouldn't cause fainting, so...
我并没有晕倒啊
Well, I didn't faint, actually.
我只是头晕 失去了平衡
I was dizzy, and I lost my balance.
我有眩晕症
I have vertigo.
我几年前出了一场车祸
So, I was in a car accident several years ago,
这是后遗症之一
and it's one of the residual effects,
还有我的眼睛
that and the eye thing.
好的
Okay.
我这人就是一团糟
I'm just a bit of a mess.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for telling me all that.
你刚刚撞得那下可不轻
Now, you took a pretty big shot,
我想给你做个脑部扫描
so I would like to get a scan of your head.
不不不
No. No. God, no.
我很好 你就帮我照看好我儿子就好了
Um, I'm fine, but if you would just look after my son.
卡明斯医生将负责伊森的所有化验
Dr. Cummings is gonna run all the tests on Ethan,
我们会把他体温降下来的 我...
and we will get his fever down and I --
那好 我先去给我丈夫发个邮件
Okay. I am just gonna e-mail my husband first
他的飞机还有一个半小时降落
because he's on a plane and he touches down in 90 minutes --
没事的 你慢慢来就好
It's okay. Take your time, all right?
天哪 还是不敢相信卡洛斯已经死了
Man, I can't believe Carlos is dead.
这不公平
It's not right.
你俩关系很好吗
Were you guys close?
必须的啊
Gonna be.
一个半月前我在教堂遇见了他
Met him month and a half ago at church.
是他给我安排的这份工作
He got me the job,
为我担♥保♥
really stuck his neck out for me,
因为
'cause I can tell you --
大多数地方是不会要有前科的人的
most places they don't want to take on no ex-cons.
可以想象
I can imagine.
你在监狱呆了多久
How long were you in for?
16年
16 years.
三个月前刚刚出狱
Just got out 3 months ago.
我没有杀人 别瞎想
And I didn't kill anybody, if that's what you're wondering.
我没瞎想
I wasn't.
很多人都会瞎想
Yeah. A lot of people do wonder.
他们一发现有人进过监狱
They get scared when they find out
就会吓得要死
that somebody's been to prison,
以为我是杀人犯什么的
think I'm some kind of killer.
打扰一下 T 有空来一下
Excuse me, Tee. When you have a second?
你不是救治卡洛斯的那个医生吗
Hey, weren't you Carlos' doctor?
是的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表