剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
「夜班医生」 第二季 第一集
直升机在路上了
Chopper's on its way!
搜救队说他们二十分钟后到
Rescue says they're about 20 minutes out!
他撑不了二十分钟 我们必须现在救他
He doesn't have 20 minutes! We got to get him now!
好吧 我去拿装备 我跟你一起
Okay, I'll rig up and join you!
我是医生 我叫TC
Yo soy un doctor. Me llamo T.C.
他休克了 有一处开放性伤口
Okay. He's in shock. He's got an open wound.
胫骨骨折 他需要尽快离开这里
Tib-fib fracture. He needs to get out of here asap.
等我发信♥号♥♥你就拉我们上去
I'll give you a signal to pull us up.
然后告诉直升机叫他们快点过来
And tell the chopper to get his ass here.
好了 这个药膏每天用三次
All right, uh, use this cream three times a day,
-疹子就会好的 知道了吗 -好的
- and the rash will clear right up, okay? - Okay.
感谢你为国家作出的奉献
Hey, and thank you for your service to this country.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡明斯医生有你的电♥话♥
Telephone for Dr. Cummings.
呼叫卡明斯医生
Paging Dr. Cummings.
喂 我是卡...真恶心
Hello, this is Dr. C-- oh, gross!
肯尼
Kenny!
不管你在哪 我都要杀了你
Wherever you are, you're dead!
我要是你就不会接了
I wouldn't take that crap if I were you.
好了 让他再休息十五分钟
Okay, give him another 15 minutes rest
然后让他带点抗生素出院回家
then send him home with the antibiotics.
-谢谢 莫莉 -不用谢
- Thanks, Mollie. - You're welcome.
怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
看看这个 夜班特♥供♥
Check this out. Night shift special.
两人在阿♥拉♥莫附近用射钉枪决斗
Two guys fought a duel with nail guns outside of the Alamo.
第一个人打偏了 第二个人没偏
And the first guy missed, second guy didn't.
希望他已经生过小孩了
Well, I hope he already had kids.
不 别 我
No, please, stop! I --
我真不知道你负责管理时
I-I don't know how you handled
是怎么搞定这么多书面工作的
all this paperwork when you were in charge.
我也不喜欢这些事情
I do not miss that part of the job.
乔丹 快来 一男一女 都是四十多岁
Jordan, I need you! Male and female, both 40s.
骑摩托车时被钢筋
Status post-penetrating rebar injury
-从后方贯穿 -创伤一室
- while riding a motorcycle. - Okay. Trauma 1.
钢筋 怎么
Uh -- rebar? What --
在410公路上从货车里飞出来的
Flew off the back of a truck on 410.
男性患者头部贯通伤
Male with a through-and-through skull injury.
格拉斯评分 4-6-5
G.C.S. of 4-6-5, somehow.
女性患者喉部贯通伤
Female with a penetrating throat injury.
她心动过速 收缩压九十
She's tachy. B.P. of 90 systolic.
目前她的生命体征尚平稳
So far her sats are holding.
夹板是干什么用的
What's with the splint?
摔倒致桡骨远端位移
Gross abnormality of the distal radius
是闭合伤
from the fall. It's closed.
这里需要缝合
Okay, this is gonna need sutures!
好的 我来
All right, I'm on it.
叫创伤科尽快下来会诊
All right, Let's get trauma down here for a consult asap.
卡明斯医生正在手术
Dr. Cummings is in surgery.
我去叫夏瓦兹医生 外科新来的夜班医生
I got to call in Dr. Chavez, the new night surgeon.
他真倒霉第一次夜班就遇上这个
Hell of a first shift for him.
谢谢 亚历山大医生
Dr. Alexander, thank you.
真希望TC能来帮忙
Really could've used T.C. on this one.
他真不应该被停职
He never should have been suspended.
不能就这样把医生赶出急诊室
You don't take a doc like that out of the E.R.
同意
Agreed.
但你了解TC的 他是不会停止工作的
But you know T.C., can't stop him from working.
等一下 他要窒息了
Ah -- hold on! He's choking.
有我呢 加油
Okay, I got you. Come on.
你嗓子里有东西 快咳出来
You got something in there. Cough.
怎么了
Hey! What's going on?
他气道部分梗阻
He's got partial airway occlusion!
如果再继续拉他 气道会完全堵死的
If we take him up any further, his airway's gonna block!
我需要你 他完全堵住了
I need you! He's completely obstructed!
我带医疗箱下来了
Coming down with your med kit!
妈的
Son of a bitch.
有棉球堵在他喉咙里了
He's got cotton balls stuck down his throat.
-给我根J管 -棉球
- Hand me a J-wire. - Cotton balls?
是的 边境附近有些蛇头
Yeah. Some coyotes across the borders,
他们会把棉球蘸了水喂小孩以代替食物
they soak cotton balls in juice to feed the kids instead of food.
但这东西无法消化 所以经常会引起窒息
But they don't digest, so they choke easy.
快 快进去
Come on, get in there. Get in there.
他开始紫绀了
He's turning blue.
你能行吗
You got this?
我在用逆行J管打通他的气道
I need to clear his airway with the retrograde J-wire.
好了 好了
Ah, there we go. There we go.
别慌 慢慢来
Hang in there. Hang in there.
好了 太好了
There we go. Yes!
没事了 干得好 快走吧
You're all good. Good job, buddy, come on.
欢迎回来
Yeah, welcome back.
好了 我们快上去吧
Okay, let's make our way back up.
一步一步慢慢地
Nice and slowly.
好了 上去
Okay. Up...
先生 不要动 一寸也不能动 好吗
Sir, hold still! Don't even move an inch, okay?
你妻子被止痛药镇静了
Your wife's being sedated on pain medicine.
我们需要让你保持清醒好给你做神经系统检查
We need to keep you lucid to follow your neuro exams,
所以现在我们不能给你用任何止痛药
so we can't give you any pain meds right now.
我不觉得疼
I don't feel any pain.
一点也不疼吗 你的手腕呢
None? What about your wrist?
我不管什么手腕
I don't care about my wrists!
这都是我的错 她讨厌摩托车
This is all my fault! She hates the motorcycle.
-我劝她 -先生 请你冷静
- I talked her -- - Sir, you need to be calm.
如果你不停地动 你会使你们
You keep moving around, you're gonna endanger
-都陷入危险的 好吗 -好的
- both of you, okay? - Okay.
好了 我缝好了 拿一些
Okay, I'm done here. Let's get some...
-敷料过来 -我猜你是夏瓦兹医生吧
- dressing on it. - Dr. Chavez, I presume.
-叫我乔伊 -给我吧 医生
- Joey. - I can take that, doctor.
斯科特会尽快过来
Scott will be down as soon as he can.
他还在忙着一台脾切除手术
He's still elbows deep in a splenectomy case.
大家先过来 说说他们的情况
Everybody, huddle up. Let's get some information here.
我们得赶紧把那东西拿出来
We need to get this helmet off.
都给他们用药了吗
Are they both medicated?
给妻子用药了
The wife is.
丈夫清醒 但说他不疼
The husband is conscious but reporting no pain.
-是吗 -但他显然吓坏了
- Really? - But he is pretty freaked out.
好吧 我想办法把头盔拿出来
All right, I'm gonna work on getting the helmet off.
你们再检查一下妻子的情况
You guys complete the secondary survey on the wife.
好吗 快行动吧
All right? Let's roll.
你们人手够吗 我有个传呼
You guys okay here? I'm getting paged.
够了 患者叫什么名字
Yeah, we got this. Uh, what's the patient's name?
-克雷格 -克雷格
- Craig. - Craig.
介意我借用一下吗 谢了
Mind if I borrow this? Thanks.
好啦 克雷格 你做瑜伽吗
All right, Craig. You do yoga?
不做
N-no.
不做 好吧 你现在得学学了
No? All right. Well, you're going to learn right now.
这声音如何
How's that sound?
好 视线跟着我的笔
All right, just follow my pen here.
做得好 克雷格
Good job, Craig.
现在请你把注意力集中到呼吸上
Now, I want you to focus on your breathing.
电锯的声音使人紧张
Sound of the saw can be a bit unnerving,
呼吸是连接思想与肉体的桥梁
and breath is the bridge between the mind and the body.
你吐气时间越长 就越放松
The longer you exhale, the more relaxed you're going to be.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我尽力
I'll try.
钻头 劳驾 谢谢
Drill, please. Thank you.
双手合十 各位
Namaste, everybody.
这位新来的夜班医生夏瓦兹怎么样
So, the new night surgeon -- Chavez -- what's he like?
很像格兰诺拉医生
Very Dr. Granola.
我觉得他感情过于外露
A little too touchy-feely for my taste.
天哪 我忘了拉戈萨今儿第一天回夜班
Oh, God, I forgot it's Ragosa's first night back.
正合我意 又来个刺头儿
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表