剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
But I am gonna go home and get some rest first.
今晚太累了
It's been a long night.
-过会给我发短♥信♥ -没问题
- Text me where later. - Sure.
大家集♥合♥
Okay, everybody gather 'round.
听着 我们时间不多了
Listen up, we don't have a lot of time.
估计我和肯尼已经跟你们说过了
I know you have all heard about this from either Kenny or me,
各自都分好工了
and you all have your assignments,
大家要齐心协力
so we really need to pull together
把事情办得漂漂亮亮的
to make this happen, okay?
大家都同意吧
Are you all with me?
同意 非常同意
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
大声点 你们怎么能这么小动静
Okay, come on. You can do better than that.
同意
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
好了各位 谢谢
All right, guys. Thank you.
你干的吗
Wow. You did this?
乔丹 都是她出的馊主意
Jordan -- it was her idea.
迈克 你一直都很照顾我
Michael, you've always been there for me,
这次让我们照顾你一次
and now we're all here for you.
你是我们家里的一份子
You're part of the family.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士
My lady.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
虽然跟我计划的不一样 但也相当酷了
This isn't what I planned, but it's still pretty cool.
我骑到摩托了
I got to ride a motorcycle.
我看到了
I see, I see.
你高兴就好
Uh-huh. Well, I hope you enjoyed it
因为这是最后一次骑了
'cause it's the last time you will.
我没说我不生你气了 迈克
I'm not gonna say I'm not still mad you, Michael,
但你的朋友们真够意思
but you have some amazing friends.
好了各位 我们进屋
All right, everybody, what do you say we go inside
把这派对嗨起来
and get this party started? How about it?
迈克和娜奥米 你们得去换衣服
Um, Michael and Naomi, you have a wardrobe change.
一直很期待这支舞
Really looking forward to the dance.
我也是
Me too.
这里一股啤酒味
Smells like beer here.
确实
Yes, it does.
今晚不许跟妈妈吵架 好吗
Hey, uh, no fighting with mom tonight, okay?
不吵 我保证
Nope. I promise you.
我再也不会食言而肥
I won't make any promises anymore that I can't keep.
你帮拉戈萨办的这事太赞了
What you did for Ragosa was pretty fantastic.
他今年过得不容易
He just had a tough year, you know.
需要点胜利感
He needed a win.
看来父母经是真深奥啊
Parenthood is gonna be pretty complicated.
是啊 我们肯定会犯错
Yeah, we're gonna make mistakes,
但那也是冒险的一部分 对吧
but it's part of the adventure, right?
对
Oh. Yeah.
来一个
Here we go.
漂亮
Nice!
你在这呢
Hey. There you are.
我还以为我们要赌飞镖
I thought we were gonna make some money
-赚点外快 -对
- betting at darts. - Yeah.
只是...
Yeah, you know, it's just, uh...
里面实在太欢乐了
It's a lot of happiness in there.
那是什么
What's that?
我的乳腺癌基因测试结果
My breast-cancer-gene test.
怎么样
What did it say?
我还没打开呢
I haven't opened it yet.
太害怕了
Just been too scared.
我想得到 我不能...但
I can imagine. I mean, I can't, but...
我们之前谈过的
What we talked about earlier --
你无法控制信封里的内容
You can't control what's in that envelope,
但你可以控制得知后的生活
but you can control what you do when you find out.
你会陪着我的吧
You'll be there for me, right?
寸步不离
Every step of the way?
寸步不离
Every single one of them.
好
Okay.
快
Come on.
什么
What?
阴性
Oh, it's negative.
阴性 天啊
It's negative. Holy --
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我爱你
Oh, my god. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
音乐放得不错 兄弟
Great tunes, man.
买♥♥瓶啤酒奖励你
Brought you a beer.
恭喜你有新工作了
Congratulations on your new job.
谢谢兄弟
Thanks, bud. Yeah.
你知不知道我新工作的一部分就是
Hey, did you know part of my new job
换班检查表
is to do an end-of-shift checklist?
我在检查药房♥记录时发现个事
And one of the things that I check is the new pharmacy tracking.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对
Yeah.
根据记录显示
And according to those records,
我在四点四十七分的时候拿了抗生素喷雾
I took out nebulized antibiotics at 4:47 A.M.
可是我并没有
Except I didn't.
肯尼
Kenny.
真是你干的
You really did that?
-你偷了我的卡 -我没偷
- Y-you stole my badge? - I didn't steal it, okay.
-你偷了我的... -我是借用一下
- You stole my -- - I-I borrowed it.
借用一下
I borrowed it.
听着 对不起
And, look, I'm sorry, okay?
我没想到记录
I-I didn't think about the tracking.
我只是想帮马库斯而已
I-I was trying to help Marcus, okay?
他需要药
He needed medicine,
就因为什么破规定他就用不上药
and he couldn't get it because of some stupid rule.
哥们 听好
Hey, hey. Man, look.
我也很关心马库斯 你是知道的
Look, I'm all for Marcus, you know that.
但你不能问都不问我
But you didn't even ask me.
就那么拿走了
You just took it.
你把我才干一天的新工作
You -- you put my job at risk --
就这么给卖♥♥了
man, my new job of one day.
这次的黑锅我背了
Now, I'm gonna take the heat on this one.
好吧 我会说是我搞错了
All right, I'll -- I'll say, uh -- say I messed up,
下错单子或者什么的
put the wrong order I or something like that.
但这是第一次也是最后一次
But this is the first and last time I do that.
明白不
Got it?
明白
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
以后不会了
Never again.
小心点兄弟 我得干活了
Watch out, man. I got to get to work.
此处需要缓和下气氛
Got to change the mood up in here.
好吧 嗨起来 大伙 开始了
All right, party people, here we go, here we go.
跟我一起 再来一次 上夜班的
Let's do it. One more time y'all for the night shift!
嗨起来
Here we go!
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表