剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
好像不是时候
asking for interviews, huh?
告诉他们 我不会跟任何人谈的
Tell them that I'm not talking to anybody
我不想让任何人打扰
and I just want to be left alone.
我可不是你的秘书
Hey, I didn't say I was your secretary.
只是想让你知道他们说什么
Just letting you know what they said, man.
您的通话已经
Your call has been forwarded
自动转入语♥音♥信箱系统
to an automated voice messaging system.
瑞克 是我
Rick, it's me.
不知道你看没看新闻 要是你看了...
I don't know if you've seen the news, but if you have...
我很抱歉 你被卷进来了
Sorry you got dragged into this.
我不知道他们怎么弄到了我们的那张照片
I have no idea how they got that picture of us.
我也不知道他们是怎么发现我们在一起的
I don't know how they found out about us,
祝你一切安好
so hope you well.
凯莉是癫痫大发作
So, Kaylee had what's called a grand mal seizure,
但她现在稳定下来了
but she's stable now.
-是什么引起的 -我们尚不清楚
- What caused that? - We don't know yet.
我们得再做几项检查
We have to run some more tests.
-我能看看她吗 -好
- Can I see her? - Yeah.
乔斯林 请你跟我们一起来
Uh, Jocelyn, can you -- can you join us, please?
宝贝 你在干什么
Honey! What are you --
抱歉 妈妈 我停不下来 我太饿了
I'm sorry, mom. I can't stop. I'm starving.
你怎么可能还饿呢
How can you still be hungry?
你已经吃了一顿正餐了
You already ate a full meal.
凯莉 我能不能检查一下你的胃
Kaylee, can I examine your stomach?
-好 -我都不知道该怎么办了
- Okay. - I don't know what to do.
无论我怎么做 她吃得越来越多
She just keeps eating more and more, no matter what I do.
她怎么了
What's going on?
基佬
Faggot!
你就是个大基佬
You are such a faggot!
-闭嘴 -哥们 你怎么
- Shut up, man. - Dude, why are you --
我们干什么了
What did we do?
说话小心点
Watch your mouth.
快点开 克丽丝塔 他血流得太快了
All right, drive fast, Krista. He's bleeding like crazy.
好 双侧瞳孔对称 有反应能力
Okay, pupils are equal and reactive.
是个好迹象
It's a good sign.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我在哪
Where -- where am I?
你出了事故 能不能告诉我你叫什么
You were in an accident. Can you tell me your name?
-乔·凯勒 -好 乔 保持清醒
- Joe -- Joe Koller. - Okay, Joe, you stay with me.
我是亚历山大医生
My name's Dr. Alexander,
贝尔哈特医生正开车送我们去医院
and Dr. Bell-hart is driving us to the hospital.
我们会给你点药物止痛
We're gonna give you something for your pain.
好 我痛得要死
Good. 'Cause i-it's killing me.
好 克丽丝塔 在杂物箱里找找
All right, Krista, look in my glove box.
里面有苯海拉明
There's benadryl.
把它递给我 告诉我为什么这么做
Hand it to me, and then tell me why.
好 它是抗组胺药
All right, so, it's an antihistamine,
但也可以用作局部麻醉剂
but it can be used as a local anaesthetic.
你需要注射器吗
Do you need, um, a syringe?
需要
Yes.
给你
Here you go.
在伤处附近注射 能止痛
You inject it near the wound, and it blocks the pain.
好
All right.
乔 这可能有点疼
Joe, this is gonna burn a little bit,
但你得坚强 这样我们才能帮你
but I need you to be tough so that we can help you.
-能不能做到 -好
- Can you do that for me? - Okay.
-好 -该死
- Okay. - Damn it.
还是没回应
There's still no reception.
我们距最近的医院起码还有6♥4♥公里
W-we're a good 40 miles away from the nearest hospital.
继续快开车
Just keep flooring it.
你觉得吃东西停不下来
And you just feel like you can't stop eating.
你无能为力吗
You're -- you're powerless?
因为我总是饿得要死
Because I'm always starving.
那你从来都不觉得饱
So, you never feel full?
不见得
Not really.
从1到10 我的饥饿指数是20
On a scale from 1 to 10, my hunger level is a 20.
-给你 宝贝 -谢谢
- Here you go, sweetie. - Thanks.
我知道你怎么想的
I know what you're thinking.
你看我超重 你会想
You see me overweight, and you think,
「有其母必有其女」
"like mother, like daughter,"
但我也曾经设法让她吃水果蔬菜
but I try to feed her fruits and vegetables.
我们什么也没想 夫人
We're not thinking anything, ma'am.
我和我丈夫分手后 她就开始长胖
She started gaining weight when her dad and I split up.
学校的老师认为
Her counselor at school thinks
她暴食是一种心理应对机制
her overeating is a coping mechanism.
我们什么都试过
We've tried everything --
低糖 无糖 区域减肥法
low carb, no carb, the zone.
听起来你们做的这些都对
Okay, well, it sounds like you're doing everything right.
我们问这些问题
We're only asking these questions
只是为了帮凯莉
so we can try and help Kaylee.
-她有没有什么疾病 动过手术 -没有
- Any illnesses, uh, surgeries? - No.
她一直是个非常健康的孩子
She's always been a really healthy kid.
实际上 她的体型像爸爸
Actually, she has her dad's body.
他很瘦 然而...
He's thin. And then...
几年之前 她就开始变胖
A few years ago, she, you know, started getting bigger.
她想说 从那时我就变成了肥猪肉排
She's trying to say that's when I morphed into fatty pork chops.
拜托 小莉 别这么说你自己
Please, K, don't talk about yourself that way.
你确实不该这么说
Hey, y-you really shouldn't.
我们还是把注意力放在手头的工作上
Let's just stick to the task at hand,
也就是找出为什么凯莉癫痫发作
which is trying to figure out why Kaylee's had her seizures.
我们要做血检
We're gonna run some blood work
还有磁共振 我们会找出病因的 好吗
and an MRI, and we'll work it out, okay?
你能做到的
You can do this.
我是怎么认识的你
Hey, where do I know you from?
在过去的几年里
Well, you've been in here about a dozen times
你来这儿十多次 就这么认识的吧
over the past couple years, so I'd start with that.
不 不是
No, that ain't it.
你就是那个人
You're that guy.
对 我是一个人 张嘴
Yeah, I'm a guy. Open up.
不 你就是在一个家伙对人开枪的时候
No, that guy that kicked that other dude's ass
把他揍趴下的那个人 对不对
when he was shooting at people, right?
我说的对吗
Am I right?
-我说的对吗 -对 先生 你说的对
- I'm right, right? - Yeah, sir, you're right.
你先把舌头伸出来
Let's just stick out your tongue.
好做完检查
Let's finish the exam.
实际上
Uh, actually,
我能不能换个医生
can I have another doctor?
为什么你想换个医生
Why do you want another doc?
有个同性恋碰我 我不舒服
I don't feel comfortable having a gay dude touch me --
不是针对你个人
Nothing personal.
这让我焦虑不安
It gives me the heebie-jeebies.
那我就直说了
So, let me get this straight.
你 一个无家可归的瘾君子
You, a homeless drug addict,
不让我碰你
has a problem with me touching you?
是
Yeah.
你不能在我的垃圾旁边
I don't want you near my junk.
你嗓子疼
You have a sore throat.
我不会去你的垃圾旁边
I'm not going anywhere near your junk.
我想要换个医生
I want a new doc.
那我就再送你去排队
I'll put you back in the queue.
给你换个新医生
Get you a new doctor.
这很好
This is nice.
德鲁
Hey, whoa, Drew!
德鲁 你怎么了
Drew, what's -- what's going on, man?
好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished!
你设法做点好事
You try to do something good,
但这帮媒体 抓住它 把它毁了
and the media, they grab it, and they just spoil it!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about, man?
我被一个流浪汉从检查室赶出去了
I just got kicked out of an exam room by a homeless guy.
为什么
Then why?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表